Windows 10: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bsod NEED HELP

Discus and support KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bsod NEED HELP in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, for the past 4 weeks or so I've been experiencing many BSOD. I restarted my computer twice now. The first time I reset I had gotten a BSOD and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by RyanO'pry, Dec 27, 2020.

1. RyanO'pry Win User

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bsod NEED HELP

Hello, for the past 4 weeks or so I've been experiencing many BSOD. I restarted my computer twice now. The first time I reset I had gotten a BSOD and I ran a minidump file check and it had showed to be something with graphics card drivers so I ran something to clean out the problems and when I would try and boot into windows again I was hit with a blue screen error every time, I then went into advanced startup and reset from there. After the second time I didn't get any BSOD until about a week after I had reset. When I reset I reinstalled my graphics card drivers. I just got the BSOD error that is KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I just ran another minidump file check and came up with this:

SYMBOL_NAME: nt!KiFastFailDispatch+d0

MODULE_NAME: nt

IMAGE_NAME: ntkrnlmp.exe

IMAGE_VERSION: 10.0.19041.685

STACK_COMMAND: .thread ; .cxr ; kb

BUCKET_ID_FUNC_OFFSET: d0

FAILURE_BUCKET_ID: 0x139_3_CORRUPT_LIST_ENTRY_nt!KiFastFailDispatch

OS_VERSION: 10.0.19041.1

BUILDLAB_STR: vb_release

OSPLATFORM_TYPE: x64

OSNAME: Windows 10

FAILURE_ID_HASH: {3aede96a-54dd-40d6-d4cb-2a161a843851}

Followup: MachineOwner

If anyone can find the problem please respond!!

Also, all of the BSOD started happening after I reinstalled fortnite.... Not that it has to do with anything, right?

:)

RyanO'pry, Dec 27, 2020
  2. Joenaldo Win User

Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes.

My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs:

• DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY

That being said it's nearly always the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error; the other messages haven't happened more than once or twice each.

I've attached the DM Log but I'm fairly new at this so please let me know if there is any other information that would help fix this.

Help me Ten Forums, you're my only help.

Attachment 52025

Joenaldo, Dec 27, 2020
  3. Kernel_security_check_failure BSODs All The Time

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure. Most causes of this bug check tend to be self-explanatory and easy to diagnose. One exception is code
    3, LIST_ENTRY corruption. This type of bug check can be difficult to track down and indicates that an inconsistency has been introduced into a doubly-linked list (detected when an individual list entry element is added to or removed from the list). Unfortunately,
    the inconsistency is not necessarily detected at the time when the corruption occurred, so some detective work may be necessary to identify the root cause.

I suggest you to refer the article
    Bug Check 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    and see if it helps you in fixing the issue:

You may also refer to the suggestions by Babu V on September 4, 2015, from the thread below and check:

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Jenith_James, Dec 27, 2020
  4. JH17-23 Win User

JH17-23, Dec 27, 2020
Thema:

1. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bsod NEED HELP - Similar Threads - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bsod NEED

2. Help with BSODs: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help with BSODs: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hi thereWin 10 Dell Laptop hitting BSODs several times a week.Need help!Started on 7/4/2022: I don't have a restore-point prior to 7/4/2022.Please Noteicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump...
  3. Help with BSODs: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help with BSODs: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Hi thereWin 10 Dell Laptop hitting BSODs several times a week.Need help!Started on 7/4/2022: I don't have a restore-point prior to 7/4/2022.Please Noteicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25136.1001 AMD64Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.Loading Dump...
  4. Help with BSODs: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD: Hello, I bought this desktop computer a couple months ago with Windows 10 Pro 64-bit already installed. It has been functioning okay. Today it stopped like this two times. The message on the screen said something like we will gather some info and then restart the device for...
  6. BSOD: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE help

BSOD: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE help: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ah5YRjd41LVghSgZ1MFyhHdsay19?e=9JHT3O dmp and sysinfo files upload. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bsod-kernelsecuritycheckfailure-help/f2092bd1-882d-4774-b270-ffdde9d378ed
  7. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hey, i need some help. I get BSOD like once every other day and i'd like to fix it. I think it's a driver issue so i have used the driver verifier as suggested in this post...
  8. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD: Hi, I keep getting the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD error and am not quite sure how to fix it. So far I've checked for memory issues using the Memory Diagnostics Tool and found no errors, I have also used the Driver Verifier and had no errors either. I then checked for...
  9. Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

Kernel_security_check_failure bsod: A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes. My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs: DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION...
  10. Bsod - kernel_security_check_failure

Bsod - kernel_security_check_failure: Hello there. I have purchased this new laptop last week. Recently, when playing GTA V, I've been having some troubles with BSODs (KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE). It's doesn't happen all the time, of course, but I've had the third one today. I can't figure out what's...