Windows 10: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

Discus and support KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I keep getting the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD error and am not quite sure how to fix it. So far I've checked for memory issues using the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Jeanine2_071, Aug 24, 2019.

1. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

Hi, I keep getting the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD error and am not quite sure how to fix it. So far I've checked for memory issues using the Memory Diagnostics Tool and found no errors, I have also used the Driver Verifier and had no errors either. I then checked for any corrupted files using the cmd prompt and this was the result;

https://gyazo.com/cb70fc4ced429bee6e2e4d4118b37424

As you can see it says some of the corrupted files cannot be fixed.

A full outline of system information can be found here;

https://gyazo.com/3149f04cdd45f8b13f44ab42a8fcd380

Any help with this issue would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

:)

Jeanine2_071, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Joenaldo Win User

Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes.

My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs:

• DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY

That being said it's nearly always the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error; the other messages haven't happened more than once or twice each.

I've attached the DM Log but I'm fairly new at this so please let me know if there is any other information that would help fix this.

Help me Ten Forums, you're my only help.

Attachment 52025

Joenaldo, Aug 24, 2019
  3. Dylan V Win User
    BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE and/or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

And another BSOD, this time "KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE"

2 Minidumps (7 & 8 august, one IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL and the other the BSOD above) link below:

BSOD+SysSpecs

Hope someone is able to find the cause & a fix if possible.

Thanks in advance,

Dylan V, Aug 24, 2019
  4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

Kernel_security_check_failure BSODs All The Time

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure. Most causes of this bug check tend to be self-explanatory and easy to diagnose. One exception is code
    3, LIST_ENTRY corruption. This type of bug check can be difficult to track down and indicates that an inconsistency has been introduced into a doubly-linked list (detected when an individual list entry element is added to or removed from the list). Unfortunately,
    the inconsistency is not necessarily detected at the time when the corruption occurred, so some detective work may be necessary to identify the root cause.

I suggest you to refer the article
    Bug Check 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    and see if it helps you in fixing the issue:

You may also refer to the suggestions by Babu V on September 4, 2015, from the thread below and check:

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Jenith_James, Aug 24, 2019
Thema:

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

1. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD - Similar Threads - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE BSOD

2. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  3. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  4. Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I am using a Laptop Zephyrus G15 GA503RW added my own 16gb stick for a total of 24gb ram and a 2tb SSD and everytime I unplug and go on battery, I bluescreen after around 5 mins or so with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. This BsOD error ONLY HAPPENS ON BATTERY. It...
  5. Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I am using a Laptop Zephyrus G15 GA503RW added my own 16gb stick for a total of 24gb ram and a 2tb SSD and everytime I unplug and go on battery, I bluescreen after around 5 mins or so with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. This BsOD error ONLY HAPPENS ON BATTERY. It...
  6. BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, my computer recently BSOD'd from nowhere with the error "kernel_security_check_failure".I ran windbg on the dump file. This is the result of using analyze -v: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  7. BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

BSOD kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, my computer recently BSOD'd from nowhere with the error "kernel_security_check_failure".I ran windbg on the dump file. This is the result of using analyze -v: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...
  8. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Left my PC for a bit and when I came back it had rebooted. Digging through the logs showed an error had occurred. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently, so I was wondering what could have caused the issue in order to prevent it from happening in...
  9. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139: Left my PC for a bit and when I came back it had rebooted. Digging through the logs showed an error had occurred. I have made no changes to the hardware or drivers of my PC recently, so I was wondering what could have caused the issue in order to prevent it from happening in...
  10. BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE 139

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging