Windows 10: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check screen at semmingly random.

Discus and support KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check screen at semmingly random. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I recently had my CPU replaced from an AMD A4-4xxx I forget dual-core CPU to an AMD Athlon X4 870K Quad Core CPU, and only after that has been done, do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SeveringHams, Mar 3, 2021.

1. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check screen at semmingly random.

I recently had my CPU replaced from an AMD A4-4xxx I forget dual-core CPU to an AMD Athlon X4 870K Quad Core CPU, and only after that has been done, do the crashes occur. I am not sure what is causing the problem, but here is the latest minidump. Let me know if you need more information.

:)

SeveringHams, Mar 3, 2021

2. Kernel_security_check_failure BSODs All The Time

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure. Most causes of this bug check tend to be self-explanatory and easy to diagnose. One exception is code
    3, LIST_ENTRY corruption. This type of bug check can be difficult to track down and indicates that an inconsistency has been introduced into a doubly-linked list (detected when an individual list entry element is added to or removed from the list). Unfortunately,
    the inconsistency is not necessarily detected at the time when the corruption occurred, so some detective work may be necessary to identify the root cause.

I suggest you to refer the article
    Bug Check 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    and see if it helps you in fixing the issue:

You may also refer to the suggestions by Babu V on September 4, 2015, from the thread below and check:

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Jenith_James, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Clark Ari Win User
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE on USB Tethering

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screen error likely occurs due to RAM failure. To troubleshoot the issue, we recommend that you perform the steps provided in these articles:

The article will be able to provide you with steps to repair system file corruption.

The troubleshooter will be able to isolate the cause of the issue and there are troubleshooting steps that you need to follow in order to resolve it.

Please post back with the result.

Clark Ari, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Geethu B Win User

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check screen at semmingly random.

kernel security check failure win 10

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I will surely help you with this issue.

This bug check KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure.

Method 1:

I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe Mode and check if the issue occurs. If the issue do not occur in Safe Mode, I suggest you to uninstall the game and check if it helps.

Step 1:

To boot to Safe Mode follow these steps:

Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Step 2:

If the issue do not occur in Safe mode, you may try to uninstall and the
    game and check if it works. To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      GFW client and click on Uninstall.

Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    GFW client before uninstalling it.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to try the steps in the article which will help to fix common Blue Screen Errors.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-nz/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check screen at semmingly random.

1. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check screen at semmingly random. - Similar Threads - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bug check

2. Bug Check - Random Crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bug Check - Random Crash: Desktop IntelR CoreTM i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHzRAM: 16.0 GBGPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GBHi,I'm receiving error codes and random crashes on my pc. Here are the details from Windows Logs under System:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  3. Bug Check - Random Crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bug Check - Random Crash: Desktop IntelR CoreTM i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHzRAM: 16.0 GBGPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GBHi,I'm receiving error codes and random crashes on my pc. Here are the details from Windows Logs under System:- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">-...
  4. Bug Check - Random Crash

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Random reboots after bug checks

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Random reboots after bug checks: After a fresh install of Windows 10 Education 10.0.19045 Build 19045 I encountered random BSOD. Tried multiple attempts to figure out the problem. Attempted Driver Verifier but it crashed my system and I had to reinstall! Still having the same issue. Drivers seem to be up to...
  6. Random reboots after bug checks

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Random reboots after bug checks: After a fresh install of Windows 10 Education 10.0.19045 Build 19045 I encountered random BSOD. Tried multiple attempts to figure out the problem. Attempted Driver Verifier but it crashed my system and I had to reinstall! Still having the same issue. Drivers seem to be up to...
  7. Random reboots after bug checks

8. Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Random KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hi I am currently getting this random BSOD KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE upon checking event viewer I am getting this message The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000139 (0x0000000000000003, 0xfffff581b0277680, 0xfffff581b02775d8,...
  9. Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks

Random Blue Screens/Bug Checks: My Computer randomly crashes with stop error 0x00000133,sometimes the computer freezes and makes scary noise, then Blue screen occurs.This problem started occuring from today. Device specs: Product name:HP Pavilion 11 x360 PC Total memory:4.00 GB Processor name:IntelR...
  10. Kernel security check failure | Happens randomly

Kernel security check failure | Happens randomly: So it is now the fifth of january 2016 and I have experienced these random BSOD's since the very last day of 2015 (31/12/2015) I have my laptop for about 3 years now and I have never experienced a BSOD up to this point which makes me even more worried/scared This...