Windows 10: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Discus and support KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I was in the middle of working from home and my computer automatically restarted with a blue screen error. Any idea as to what the cause of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by P_D_L, Jul 1, 2020.

1. P_D_L Win User

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Hello,

I was in the middle of working from home and my computer automatically restarted with a blue screen error. Any idea as to what the cause of this is and how I might quickly resolve this issue from recurring in the future?

I believe this link should take you to the minidump file I found on my computer.
    https://onedrive.live.com/embed?cid=AFBD2973A1B91A57&resid=AFBD2973A1B91A57%21106&authkey=AAB6Vnh41XngiUI

:)

P_D_L, Jul 1, 2020
  2. Clark Ari Win User

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE on USB Tethering

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screen error likely occurs due to RAM failure. To troubleshoot the issue, we recommend that you perform the steps provided in these articles:

The article will be able to provide you with steps to repair system file corruption.

The troubleshooter will be able to isolate the cause of the issue and there are troubleshooting steps that you need to follow in order to resolve it.

Please post back with the result.

Clark Ari, Jul 1, 2020
  3. Joenaldo Win User
    Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes.

My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs:

• DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY

That being said it's nearly always the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error; the other messages haven't happened more than once or twice each.

I've attached the DM Log but I'm fairly new at this so please let me know if there is any other information that would help fix this.

Help me Ten Forums, you're my only help.

Attachment 52025

Joenaldo, Jul 1, 2020
  4. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

Kernel_security_check_failure BSODs All The Time

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure. Most causes of this bug check tend to be self-explanatory and easy to diagnose. One exception is code
    3, LIST_ENTRY corruption. This type of bug check can be difficult to track down and indicates that an inconsistency has been introduced into a doubly-linked list (detected when an individual list entry element is added to or removed from the list). Unfortunately,
    the inconsistency is not necessarily detected at the time when the corruption occurred, so some detective work may be necessary to identify the root cause.

I suggest you to refer the article
    Bug Check 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    and see if it helps you in fixing the issue:

You may also refer to the suggestions by Babu V on September 4, 2015, from the thread below and check:

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Jenith_James, Jul 1, 2020
Thema:

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

1. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE - Similar Threads - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

2. "kernel_security_check_failure" BSOD During Windows 10 Installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "kernel_security_check_failure" BSOD During Windows 10 Installation: My friend is setting up a new PC he got off of me, the only thing's he's replaced is the RAM and Hard Drives and when he's installing Windows 10 that BSOD keeps happening. What could be the issue with this? submitted by /u/Goddl [link] [comments]...
  3. Kernel_security_check_failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Kernel_security_check_failure: I keep on getting a BSOD with kernel_security_check_failure, I don't know why, its not my ram, I don't think its my drivers but im not sure. Heres my specs https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/support/MPG-X570-GAMING-PLUS...
  4. BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE caused by ntoskrnl.exe, wdiwifi.sys

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSODs KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE caused by ntoskrnl.exe, wdiwifi.sys: Hey everyone, hope you can help me I've been having frequent BSODs after the May 2020 windows update failed installing Edit: 2020-06 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1909 for x64-based Systems KB4560960 is also Install error - 0x800f0831 Things I did to fix this 1....
  5. Stop code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Stop code KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: I get the BSOD and my PC reboots. How do I fix this? Is there an "easy" way? Is there a 3rd party reliable, safe, program that can fix this? submitted by /u/MrOptiX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gp1yit/stop_code_kernel_security_check_failure/
  6. INCREASING BSOD - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

INCREASING BSOD - KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hi, so my windows 10 machine, which I built myself about 6 months ago has been getting a real work out since ive been working from home the past few weeks and I am getting more and more BSOD on a daily basis. here is a link to my minidump folder containing system info as...
  7. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when plugging in USB

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when plugging in USB: Hello everyone, I just tried to connect my external portable HDD which I use almost every week and it just gave me a blue screen with this stop code: KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE I waited until my PC restarted and I tried again, same thing did sfc /scannow and chkdsk /r...
  8. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hi I often experience BSODs. Usually it is KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. Just had a SYSTEM_PTE_MISUSE and have had a few other types before but usually it's KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE. I've reinstalled Windows recently, and a few times in the past and the issue...
  9. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: Hello! In the last couple of days, I've been getting KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE when i stop debugging my application in Visual Studio 2019. It doesn't happen anytime I stop debugging, but I can't work 30 minutes in visual studio without getting...
  10. Recently started getting blue screens - Kernel_security_check_failure

Recently started getting blue screens - Kernel_security_check_failure: Hope someone can help me with this. Basically just started getting crashes with my pc, on boot up/log off and starting games. I've updated all my main drivers bios,gpu,cpu ram etc I have carried out memory diagnostics and most of the common methods used to find faulty...