Windows 10: Kernel_security_check_failure

Discus and support Kernel_security_check_failure in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello. I'm on a 2 year old PC, and since I bought a new Lenovo monitor 3 weeks ago, my computer has repeatedly restarted for no reason whatsoever.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by I'mRudy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. I'mRudy Win User

Kernel_security_check_failure

Hello. I'm on a 2 year old PC, and since I bought a new Lenovo monitor 3 weeks ago, my computer has repeatedly restarted for no reason whatsoever. Today, I ifnally caught an error message as it went down, Kernel_security_check_failure.

All the info I see says this is a hardware driver issue and I should uninstall all nonessential hardware. My monitor is pretty essential. And it's a big brand name, with a driver released in Aug 2019, so it should be fine. Why isn't it fine, and how do I stop this? I work from my computer, and cannot afford to lose an hour twice a day to my OS being stupid and really pissing me off.

:)

I'mRudy, Jan 30, 2021
  2. Clark Ari Win User

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE on USB Tethering

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE blue screen error likely occurs due to RAM failure. To troubleshoot the issue, we recommend that you perform the steps provided in these articles:

The article will be able to provide you with steps to repair system file corruption.

The troubleshooter will be able to isolate the cause of the issue and there are troubleshooting steps that you need to follow in order to resolve it.

Please post back with the result.

Clark Ari, Jan 30, 2021
  3. Joenaldo Win User
    Kernel_security_check_failure bsod

A few months back I built my first PC, since then I've intermittently been experiencing BSOD crashes.

My computer crashes to a BSOD with the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error message but I've also rarely had the following BSODs:

• DRIVER_VERIFIER_DETECTED_VIOLATION
    • MEMORY_MANAGEMENT
    • SPECIAL_POOL_DETECTED_MEMORY

That being said it's nearly always the KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE error; the other messages haven't happened more than once or twice each.

I've attached the DM Log but I'm fairly new at this so please let me know if there is any other information that would help fix this.

Help me Ten Forums, you're my only help.

Attachment 52025

Joenaldo, Jan 30, 2021
  4. Kernel_security_check_failure

Kernel_security_check_failure BSODs All The Time

Hi,

The KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE bug check indicates that the kernel has detected the corruption of a critical data structure. Most causes of this bug check tend to be self-explanatory and easy to diagnose. One exception is code
    3, LIST_ENTRY corruption. This type of bug check can be difficult to track down and indicates that an inconsistency has been introduced into a doubly-linked list (detected when an individual list entry element is added to or removed from the list). Unfortunately,
    the inconsistency is not necessarily detected at the time when the corruption occurred, so some detective work may be necessary to identify the root cause.

I suggest you to refer the article
    Bug Check 0x139 KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE
    and see if it helps you in fixing the issue:

You may also refer to the suggestions by Babu V on September 4, 2015, from the thread below and check:

How to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10

Hope this helps.

Jenith_James, Jan 30, 2021
Thema:

Kernel_security_check_failure

1. Kernel_security_check_failure - Similar Threads - Kernel_security_check_failure

2. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: 041224-21281-01.dmpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\041224-21281-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search...
  3. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE: 041224-21281-01.dmpMicrosoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.22621.3233 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Windows\Minidump\041224-21281-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available Symbol search...
  4. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  5. Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11

Repeated BSOD Kernel_Security_Check_Failure on Windows 11: Over the past few months my computer running on Windows 11 has been running into two different BSOD's, kernel security check failure and irql not less or equal, have attempted to solve this through updating drivers, windows, verifying game files, etc. Have compiled last 3...
  6. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bugcheck code: 0x1390x3, 0xFFFFD283060BF020,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bugcheck code: 0x1390x3, 0xFFFFD283060BF020,...: Hi Community, My computer has started crashing about 30min into playing Baldurs Gate 3. My CPU temp doesn't go past 65 degrees and all drivers and Windows updates are up to date. Any thoughts and help with a solution are appreciated.Link to my crash minidump is here:...
  7. KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bugcheck code: 0x1390x3, 0xFFFFD283060BF020,...

KERNEL_SECURITY_CHECK_FAILURE Bugcheck code: 0x1390x3, 0xFFFFD283060BF020,...: Hi Community, My computer has started crashing about 30min into playing Baldurs Gate 3. My CPU temp doesn't go past 65 degrees and all drivers and Windows updates are up to date. Any thoughts and help with a solution are appreciated.Link to my crash minidump is here:...
  8. Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I am using a Laptop Zephyrus G15 GA503RW added my own 16gb stick for a total of 24gb ram and a 2tb SSD and everytime I unplug and go on battery, I bluescreen after around 5 mins or so with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. This BsOD error ONLY HAPPENS ON BATTERY. It...
  9. Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure

Getting BSOD Error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure: I am using a Laptop Zephyrus G15 GA503RW added my own 16gb stick for a total of 24gb ram and a 2tb SSD and everytime I unplug and go on battery, I bluescreen after around 5 mins or so with the error Kernel_Security_Check_Failure. This BsOD error ONLY HAPPENS ON BATTERY. It...
  10. BSOD kernel_security_check_failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD kernel_security_check_failure: Hi, my computer recently BSOD'd from nowhere with the error "kernel_security_check_failure".I ran windbg on the dump file. This is the result of using analyze -v: ******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis **...