Windows 10: KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps

Discus and support KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; It seems that within the latest update. The update on which I am in (shown later in this post), has been throwing frequent errors on corrupted system... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by WanderingRonin, Mar 15, 2020.

1. KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps

It seems that within the latest update. The update on which I am in (shown later in this post), has been throwing frequent errors on corrupted system files and the likes, I have already ran:

Code:
    Code:
    These have worked in solving the corrupted files, yet I find so disturbing for the update to throw this error. I assume the error within KernelBase.dll is associated with the update and not anything else, as I have tried Code:
    and other sources of fixes.

The specific error message within apps is the classic Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll log within the event viewer for apps that crash along with it.

The error message that the Code:
    is as follows Code:
    I would love to have some feedback and help.

Thank you for reading. Also, I am new to the forums and have checked the news section about this Windows 10 update along with other topics.

KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps [​IMG]

:)

WanderingRonin, Mar 15, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Mar 15, 2020
  3. johnhotzl Win User
    Errors: flash dll, breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll after installing Windows 10

i installed window 10 a while ago & my incredimail stoped working 9error report; flash dll

breakpoint 80000003/ kernelbase dll

maybe it has something to do with updates\

looking forward hearing from you

thanks john

Original title: hotzl

johnhotzl, Mar 15, 2020
  4. Edwin Win User

KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Mar 15, 2020
Thema:

KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps

1. KernelBase.dll showing several issues while opening apps - Similar Threads - KernelBase dll showing

2. Several Issues while Windows 10 reinstallation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Several Issues while Windows 10 reinstallation: I bought Intel NUC more than a year Mar-2021 back. It generated an issue related to power and Intel replaced the NUC with the new one. This is where my problem starts. First - BitLocker key. I do not have a BitLocker key and tried to find it in all places like MS account,...
  3. Several Issues while Windows 10 reinstallation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Several Issues while Windows 10 reinstallation: I bought Intel NUC more than a year Mar-2021 back. It generated an issue related to power and Intel replaced the NUC with the new one. This is where my problem starts. First - BitLocker key. I do not have a BitLocker key and tried to find it in all places like MS account,...
  4. Several Issues while Windows 10 reinstallation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keep getting an error saying "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found" while trying to open an app.

Keep getting an error saying "VCRUNTIME140_1.dll was not found" while trying to open an app.: What the title says.I've been trying to open Roblox Studio, but I keep getting this same error message. I've been looking into it for a while now, but nothing I read actually helps after I go through with it, and these fancy computer terms on some of the sites are getting...
  6. kernelbase problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kernelbase problem: I have a problem with kernelbase I download a new version from the internet but I can not overwrite it I work with windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernelbase-problem/288d64ab-b001-4820-a20c-5f55d93033e7
  7. kernelbase problem

kernelbase problem: I have a problem with kernelbase I download a new version from the internet but I can not overwrite it I work with windows 8.1 pro https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kernelbase-problem/288d64ab-b001-4820-a20c-5f55d93033e7
  8. Show Apps in Dock While They're Opening?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Show Apps in Dock While They're Opening?: I'm coming from macOS Catalina, where when you click an app to open it, the app appears in the dock and bounces until it opens. Is there a way to do this in Windows 10 Pro? Right now, when I click an app to open it, it doesn't appear in the dock until its window appears....
  9. Windows Store Won't Open & Several App's Show Disabled

Windows Store Won't Open & Several App's Show Disabled: Hi All, I'm having the same issue that has been reported by other member's here in the forum. When I try and open the windows store on my taskbar, it pops on the screen for one second then goes away. Also, when I open my start menu it shows ( ! ) marks on several of my...
  10. Issue with several apps not loading or updating

Issue with several apps not loading or updating: Hi Hope this is right place for this issue. Since upgrading to 16241 the following has happened: [img] Have tried all the troubleshooting and fixes I can find. ie; reset apps, reset store etc to no avail. These apps will not open and when they come up in store to...