Windows 10: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0 and .NET runtime error

Discus and support KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0 and .NET runtime error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hey guys, I am running windows 10 version 1511 (OS Build 10586.71) Dell XPS 15 9550 16GB Ram 2GB Nvidia 960m I have an issue with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by samimashhary, Feb 2, 2016.

1. KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0 and .NET runtime error

Hey guys,

I am running windows 10 version 1511 (OS Build 10586.71)
    Dell XPS 15 9550
    16GB Ram
    2GB Nvidia 960m

I have an issue with a software called (Artlantis Studio 6) a rendering software.
    I can run the software smoothly on Demo but every time I try to run Artlantis License Manager to activate my license, the software crashes before it even starts and these two error messages show up in windows log.

First error log

log name: application

source : application error

Event ID: 1000

Level : Error

Task Category: 100

Keywords: Classic

Event log:

Faulting application name: Artlantis License Manager.exe, version: 6.0.2.1, time stamp: 0x551a7c11
    Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0, time stamp: 0x5632d1de
    Exception code: 0xe0434352
    Fault offset: 0x0000000000071f08
    Faulting process id: 0x129c
    Faulting application start time: 0x01d15a1468a30b0e
    Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Artlantis Studio 6\Artlantis License Manager.exe
    Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\system32\KERNELBASE.dll
    Report Id: 42834c6c-3a00-4d21-9a41-c66af1ecaffd
    Faulting package full name:
    Faulting package-relative application ID:

The second Log

log name: application

source : .NET Runtime

Event ID: 1026

Level : Error

Task Category: None

Keywords: Classic

Event log:

Application: Artlantis License Manager.exe
    Framework Version: v4.0.30319
    Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception.
    Exception Info: System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException
    at System.Windows.Media.Imaging.RenderTargetBitmap..ctor(Int32, Int32, Double, Double, System.Windows.Media.PixelFormat)
    at ProtectionUINet.View.WindowActivation.Window_Loaded(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
    at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(System.Object, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs, Boolean)
    at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs)
    at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastEvent(System.Windows.DependencyObject, System.Windows.RoutedEvent)
    at System.Windows.BroadcastEventHelper.BroadcastLoadedEvent(System.Object)
    at MS.Internal.LoadedOrUnloadedOperation.DoWork()
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireLoadedPendingCallbacks()
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.FireInvokeOnRenderCallbacks()
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandlerCore(System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Media.MediaContext.RenderMessageHandler(System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.OnResize()
    at System.Windows.Interop.HwndTarget.HandleMessage(MS.Internal.Interop.WindowMessage, IntPtr, IntPtr)
    at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.HwndTargetFilterMessage(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr, Boolean ByRef)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(System.Object)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(System.Object, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32, System.Delegate)
    at System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(System.Windows.Threading.DispatcherPriority, System.TimeSpan, System.Delegate, System.Object, Int32)
    at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr, Int32, IntPtr, IntPtr)

I have tried to safe boot , clean windows installation and running Artlantis License Manager before installing or updating anything , uninstalling my graphic card drivers and even reinstalling .NET but the problem was not solved.

I have been running and testing this software on different machines and windows versions and it worked on all of them (windows 7 , windows 8.1 and windows 10) except on my laptop.

I am so desperate to get the software activated.

:)

samimashhary, Feb 2, 2016

2. KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0 and .NET runtime error

I'm posting here because I curiously also have a Dell with a very recent issue. M4600 i7 dual core, 8GB ram with the ati firecard.

The issue is the hang at start (from power down) one, which oddly doesn't happen again if you force a subsequent restart using the dell's own power button. But it always now hangs from cold start. It didn't..

Ran this as a clean install for win7 64 pro, all the updates & drivers all present & correct. And then used the MS upgrade path. Issue only happened after this vsn & build went in 2 days ago. I rolled it back using system restore-all fine. Then the blasted
    thing updated again. So finger points to this specific build. Sami, how exactly did you choose to install win10 on your Dell please?

However-the sfc /scannow did report errors & then fixed them. None found after restart & scan again.

Identical response to the OP using the regsvr32 KERNELBASE.dll option.

The start hang issue is still presenting.

Further detail. I've been running win10x64 in another newer machine for over a year as part of your insider programme. This has no such issue. The principle difference is that was a clean install of win 10 from scratch.

FYI I've had more than one or two issues using the upgrade path process-last one was so awful I rolled it back to win7 within 20 mins. I'm having very little confidence in your upgrade path process. I do await your solution with interest but as far as I
    am concerned next time I take a machine from win7/8/8.1 to win 10 it will be via the clean install route. Shame-when I did this last week I thought MS had fixed this path.

FYI my update settings on both machines are selected NOT to d/l the insider builds.

Thank you in advance for your next reply Azaruddin.

Pablo Distresso, Feb 2, 2016
  3. KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0 and .NET runtime error

I am still hoping someone could help me with this issue..

I still can not activate the software (Artlantis Studio 6) using Artlantis License Manager.

I have tried both methods suggested above.

Method 1 : System File checker (SFC)
    The system did not find anything wrong.

Method 2 : Re-registering kernelbase.dll but I got this error message:

"The module KERNELBASE.dll was loaded but the enrty-point DllregisterServer was not found"

Make sure that KERNELBASE.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file then try again.

Now I am hoping for a fix to the error message in method 2 and my original issue.

The painful thing is that the software works fine on other machines and windows versions but not mine.

SamiMashhary, Feb 2, 2016
Thema:

KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0 and .NET runtime error

1. KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.10586.0 and .NET runtime error - Similar Threads - KERNELBASE dll version

2. api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found: The code execution cannot proceed because api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found.Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0dll-was-not/38d1a337-a70f-443f-bedd-d0eb827bed45
  3. api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found: The code execution cannot proceed because api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0.dll was not found.Reinstalling the program may fix this problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-win-appmodel-runtime-l1-1-0dll-was-not/38d1a337-a70f-443f-bedd-d0eb827bed45
  4. api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Gaming
    api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll: api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0dll/43d58d24-b1fd-4f9a-9589-3cd0b8212c4b
  5. api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll: api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/api-ms-crt-runtime-l1-1-0dll/43d58d24-b1fd-4f9a-9589-3cd0b8212c4b
  6. KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ffa959e26bd + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ffa959e26bd + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]: Hey there,Currently trying to play Ark on Epic games and getting a kernel error. Don't know what to do about it. Details listed below.Fatal error! VERSION: 356.1 ShooterGame.exe!FLatentActionManager::ProcessLatentActions 0x00007ff758d5bbd5 + 0 bytes...
  7. KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ffa959e26bd + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    KERNEL32.DLL!UnknownFunction 0x00007ffa959e26bd + 0 bytes [UnknownFile:0]: Hey there,Currently trying to play Ark on Epic games and getting a kernel error. Don't know what to do about it. Details listed below.Fatal error! VERSION: 356.1 ShooterGame.exe!FLatentActionManager::ProcessLatentActions 0x00007ff758d5bbd5 + 0 bytes...
  8. runtime error at -1:0: cannot import wizardform

in Windows 10 Gaming
    runtime error at -1:0: cannot import wizardform: On the pc that I just built, with Windows 10 pro lite just installed, I get the error "runtime error at -1: 0: cannot import wizardform" when I want to install a game. I've already tried many things but it hasn't worked. I would appreciate if you help me...
  9. Srttrial.txt 0×0 error

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Srttrial.txt 0×0 error: When i go advanced settings and repair windows from loadind i get this error..and when i open the file it says hdd errors 0×0 long page..how i fix that?i tried to put every command in cmd doesnt help..and tried many youtube guides ..i thought the prob was on hdd so i bought...
  10. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 dotnet kernelbase dll error

2. windows 10 driver error 10.0.10586

3. .net error on install windows 10 kernelbase.dll dashbpard.e

4. .net runtime error 1000 KERNELBASE.dll,
  5. .net 4.72 kernelbase.dll error HP audio driver,
  6. faulting module name: kernelbase.dll version: 10.0.10586.0 time stamp: 0x5632da1c