Windows 10: kernellbase.dll problem with the appl. VideoStudio Ultimate

Discus and support kernellbase.dll problem with the appl. VideoStudio Ultimate in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; one of the appl. of VideoStudio (3DTitlrd.exe) is always opened and refuse to wprk. after analyse by MSinfosys3 we got the following answer :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ChrisBus1, Dec 24, 2018.

1. ChrisBus1 Win User

kernellbase.dll problem with the appl. VideoStudio Ultimate

one of the appl. of VideoStudio (3DTitlrd.exe) is always opened and refuse to wprk. after analyse by MSinfosys3 we got the following answer : Application Error Nom de l’application défaillante 3DTitles.exe, version : 1.0.7.109, horodatage : 0x5b37e3b7
Nom du module défaillant : KERNELBASE.dll, version : 10.0.17134.441, horodatage : 0x428de48c
Code d’exception : 0xc000041d
Décalage d’erreur : 0x000000000003a388
ID du processus défaillant : 0xe04
Heure de début de l’application défaillante : 0x01d49495630692fd
Chemin d’accès de l’application défaillante : C:\Program Files\Corel\VideoStudio 3D Title Editor\3DTitles.exe
Chemin d’accès du module défaillant: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
ID de rapport : 12fb672b-07be-4590-93cd-a6a1b52fde50
Nom complet du package défaillant : 
ID de l’application relative au package défaillant :

. I tried to use DLL-Files.com application to replace the Kernellbase.dll file without any succes.

What can I do ?

Regards

:)

ChrisBus1, Dec 24, 2018
  2. larrygood Win User

Videostudio Ultimate 2018 will not open since Windows 10 Update

I have tech help from Corel Videostudio uninstalling Ultimate 2018 and reinstalling while cleaning up temp files etc.

and my Videostudio WILL STILL NOT OPEN. It has to do with Windows 10 updates.

Something MUST be done. Please help.

Larry Goodell, Windows user for decades.
    kernellbase.dll problem with the appl. VideoStudio Ultimate f7929aea-a10e-4cf2-acbf-8831e751e291?upload=true.jpg

larrygood, Dec 24, 2018
  3. DLL Missing

The problem is, that the required DLL is not actually even listed there.
    There are just dozens of download adware links from the top to the bottom.

TairikuOkami, Dec 24, 2018
  4. kernellbase.dll problem with the appl. VideoStudio Ultimate

Corel Videostudio X8 does not start after Upgrade to WIN 10

I solved this Problem by changing the bad dll. Start your Windows in protected mode with a DOS-promt and copy the downloaded dll in the system32 Directory. Then restart the Computer and try to start Videostudio.

I hope it works on your System!

Micha-Ingbuero, Dec 24, 2018
Thema:

kernellbase.dll problem with the appl. VideoStudio Ultimate

1. kernellbase.dll problem with the appl. VideoStudio Ultimate - Similar Threads - kernellbase dll problem

2. videostudio pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    videostudio pop-up: hello,how do i stop these videostudio pop-ups from appearing on my desktop?thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videostudio-pop-up/d49d1631-d44c-4769-8b1d-419201e19319
  3. videostudio pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    videostudio pop-up: hello,how do i stop these videostudio pop-ups from appearing on my desktop?thanks in advance https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/videostudio-pop-up/d49d1631-d44c-4769-8b1d-419201e19319
  4. videostudio pop-up

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with MSVCP110.dll & MSVCR110.dll: Hello, Sorry for my bad english, i'm french I don't know since when, but now I can't read any DVD/Blu-Ray and even movies in .ISO. I'm sure it was working 1 month ago. Usually, I use PowerDVD20 to open such files, but since today, i get an error: [ATTACH] also the same...
  6. Apple problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Apple problem: I know this isnt exactly the right place to post this, but Apple support didnt help and not had any response from the apple community forum. So thought maybe someone here could help me. its a long story, but here is the Short version A few days ago, I lost most of my Safari...
  7. Problem with a DLL

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem with a DLL: I did it "https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929833/use-the-system-file-checker-tool-to-repair-missing-or-corrupted-system" and after a day it is came back (the problem) and now i am to do it again and it wont work help!...
  8. Videostudio Ultimate 2018 will not open since Windows 10 Update

Videostudio Ultimate 2018 will not open since Windows 10 Update: I have tech help from Corel Videostudio uninstalling Ultimate 2018 and reinstalling while cleaning up temp files etc. and my Videostudio WILL STILL NOT OPEN. It has to do with Windows 10 updates. Something MUST be done. Please help. Larry Goodell, Windows user for...
  9. problem with Apple iTunes

problem with Apple iTunes: After updating to Windows 10 in October to version 1809 my iTunes software stopped working. help, please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-apple-itunes/00b99b0b-e835-4b35-ba68-fe6d57c53601
  10. iphone/apple problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    iphone/apple problems: If I click "MobileMe" in control panel I get 4 error messages in a row, saying procedure entry points cannot be located in the dynamic link library. What does this mean? I'm also having problems with opening my iphone in windows explorer. Even with itunes running. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. video studio 2018 missing ddl

2. missing ddl for corel videostudio