Windows 10: Kerner-processor-power (microsoft-windows-kerner-processor-power

Discus and support Kerner-processor-power (microsoft-windows-kerner-processor-power in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; - <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event"> - <System> <Provider Name="Application Error" /> <EventID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by rogerbrazuk, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Kerner-processor-power (microsoft-windows-kerner-processor-power

- <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">

- <System>
    <Provider Name="Application Error" />
    <EventID Qualifiers="0">1000</EventID>
    <Level>2</Level>
    <Task>100</Task>
    <Keywords>0x80000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-06-24T21:25:59.083827100Z" />
    <EventRecordID>3352</EventRecordID>
    <Channel>Application</Channel>
    <Computer>DESKTOP-T9OVR9S</Computer>
    <Security />
    </System>
    - <EventData>
    <Data>wmiprvse.exe</Data>
    <Data>10.0.18362.1</Data>
    <Data>2b37314e</Data>
    <Data>KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
    <Data>10.0.18362.145</Data>
    <Data>ef881ca4</Data>
    <Data>e06d7363</Data>
    <Data>000000000003a839</Data>
    <Data>810</Data>
    <Data>01d52ad36a649373</Data>
    <Data>C:\Windows\system32\wbem\wmiprvse.exe</Data>
    <Data>C:\Windows\System32\KERNELBASE.dll</Data>
    <Data>daf46253-c0e7-4ab5-bf98-e87212f5bdd8</Data>
    <Data />
    <Data />
    </EventData>

</Event>

i need suport plz, i have logs.

:)

rogerbrazuk, Jun 25, 2019
  2. bobblub Win User

Processor Power Management isn't there

Hello! I have a laptop and i find that the fan is constantly on, and the sound is unbearably loud. I checked various YouTube tutorials and some suggested reducing the CPU's power consumption percentage in the processor power management area (after clicking
    advanced power settings). When I click advanced power settings, there is no section titled processor power management. is there a way to reduce the CPU's power consumption percentage, and why cant I find the processor power management section?

Thanks in advance Kerner-processor-power (microsoft-windows-kerner-processor-power :)

bobblub, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Power Processor Performance

Hi Cynthia,

Have you installed any updates recently? Basically, there's a possibility that the
    Minimum and Maximum processor states became hidden due to possible changes or updates performed on your computer. However, if you want to have those settings again, then here's how you can get them back:

1. In Cortana search, type in cmd. Once you can see Command Prompt from the search results, right-click it, and select
      Run as administrator.
    2. In the command prompt window, type in the command below, and press Enter.

powercfg -attributes SUB_PROCESSOR bc5038f7-23e0-4960-96da-33abaf5935ec -ATTRIB_HIDE

3. Close the command prompt window.

Once done, check again the Power Options > Processor Power Management and see if the
    Minimum processor state and Maximum processor state options are back.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Kerner-processor-power (microsoft-windows-kerner-processor-power

processor power management optimization

ive been playing around with the processor power management options for quite a while already since i noticed that my old notebook's cpu (i7-720qm) struggles with running on full power (mainly due to heat i assume).

i already managed to optimize performance quite noticeably, but some of the settings are not fully clear to me resp. their default settings are quite confusing, even contradicting to their descriptions.

so if there is somebody familiar with processor power management - ie. idle and performance states and their respective settings, some explanations and recommendations would be highly appreciated.

my main aim is to make the cpu run on as few cores/threads possible, clocked as high as possible, before unparking additional cores/threads. ie. to be highly responsive for just a few tasks rather than manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and not getting
    throttled because too many threads get unparked although just a few - but clocked high - would manage it better. mainly because most of my tasks much more require few but high clocked threads than more parallel processing.

here are the settings i have set currently:

processor performance increase threshold - 30%

processor performance core parking min cores - 13%

processor performance decrease threshold - 20%

processor performance core parking concurrency threshold - 95%

processor energy performance preference policy - 20%

allow throttle states - off

processor performance decrease policy - ideal

processor performance core parking parked performance state - no preference

processor performance boost policy - 100%

processor performance increase policy ideal - aggressive

processor idle demote threshold - 30%

processor performance core parking distribution threshold - 90%

processor duty cycling - disabled

processor idle disable enable - idle

processor performance core parking decrease threshold - 60%

processor performance core parking decrease policy - ideal

processor idle promote threshold - 50%

minimum processor state - 50%

processor performance autonomous mode - enabled

processor performance core parking overutilization threshold - 80%

system cooling policy - active

processor performance core parking core override - disabled

maximum processor state - 100%

processor performance boost mode - aggressive

processor performance core parking increase policy - ideal

processor performance core parking increase threshold - 80%

processor performance core parking utility distribution - disabled

processor performance core parking max cores - 100%

what confuses me a bit are the default settings in power saver & high performance profiles of

processor idle demote threshold - ps: 20% / hp: 40%

processor idle promote threshold - ps: 40% / hp: 60%

judging from their descriptions, i would actually suggest them being exactly opposite?!

any suggestions on these two options resp. how to optimize the power settings better to achieve what i explained above - as few cores/threads unparked as possible, clocked as high as possible, before unparking more, without capping
    min/max states or preventing threads from parking/unparking completely?

thanks

necrophyte, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Kerner-processor-power (microsoft-windows-kerner-processor-power

1. Kerner-processor-power (microsoft-windows-kerner-processor-power - Similar Threads - Kerner processor power

2. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power: Hello,While running Quake Champions or other video games I noticed in the events viewer this error showing up - very often followed by a random system restart. Checking over the internet I noticed that a lot of people are suggesting that this error is related to underpowered...
  3. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power: Hello,While running Quake Champions or other video games I noticed in the events viewer this error showing up - very often followed by a random system restart. Checking over the internet I noticed that a lot of people are suggesting that this error is related to underpowered...
  4. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power: Hi,Can you help me with following erroe.Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Level: Warning Description: The speed of processor 9 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 3 seconds since the last...
  6. Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power

Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power: Hi,Can you help me with following erroe.Source: Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power Level: Warning Description: The speed of processor 9 in group 0 is being limited by system firmware. The processor has been in this reduced performance state for 3 seconds since the last...
  7. Event 55 Kernel-Processor-Power Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power - Stuttering/Lag...

Event 55 Kernel-Processor-Power Microsoft-Windows-Kernel-Processor-Power - Stuttering/Lag...: I have been dealing this issue for quite some time. I'm not sure if it is a network/isp, hardware, or a software problem. Can anyone tell me why I am getting these events?Event 55 47: Kernel-Processor-Power"Processor 5 in group 0 exposes the following power management...
  8. power option processor power management

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    power option processor power management: i have problem when i put on maximum processor state to 100% fps drops and when it is on 80% there are no more fps drops pls can someone help me submitted by /u/Impuls45 [link] [comments]...
  9. Power Processor Performance

in Windows 10 Customization
    Power Processor Performance: I was running high performance on my hp desktop, but now when I checked the settings the minimum and maximum settings are gone, nothing there but system cooling? So what happen to those two settings? Moved from: Windows 10 / Performance & system failures...
  10. Power Processor Performance

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Power Processor Performance: I was running high performance on my hp desktop, but now when I checked the settings the minimum and maximum settings are gone, nothing there but system cooling? So what happen to those two settings?...