Windows 10: KESU USB 3.0 1TB external harddrive

Discus and support KESU USB 3.0 1TB external harddrive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I used to be able to see my hard drive on my laptop, but now I can no longer see it. I followed the instruction below, after first disabling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by MeIGot2B, Sep 10, 2019.

1. MeIGot2B Win User

KESU USB 3.0 1TB external harddrive

Hello,

I used to be able to see my hard drive on my laptop, but now I can no longer see it. I followed the instruction below, after first disabling it, and re-enabling it. I have shut down and restarted my machine multiple time, I checked for an updated device driver and my driver is up to date. I found other suggestions regarding messing with the bios, but I am not computer savy enough to mess with that.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kesu-usb-30-scsi-500gb-external-hard-drive/4cc17c62-2fcd-4350-aae5-ddac4198da62

I have attached screen shots of the device manager as well as the file explorer so you can see that the device is not visible there, I also clicked on show hidden devices, just in case it was hidden.

Please help, I have 1000s of pictures on my hard drive. KESU USB 3.0 1TB external harddrive e40c8f4a-b380-4bc2-b50b-c94853b10aa3?upload=true.jpg KESU USB 3.0 1TB external harddrive d4de40a3-825b-4a2b-b6ed-8d12386cdefa?upload=true.jpg

:)

MeIGot2B, Sep 10, 2019
  2. corwin12 Win User

Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive

Recently bought a Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive. My problem is that it shows under the disk drives in the device manager, but not in the file explorer. I am running windows 10. How can I correct this problem. Thank you for your cooperation.

corwin12, Sep 10, 2019
  3. usb external harddrive is not detected

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with detecting external hard drive via USB 3.0 port, this issue might have occurred due to corrupted or out dated port drivers.

I suggest you to try few of the below troubleshooting steps and check.

Method 1: Run Hardware troubleshooter as it will help in resolving the issues with hardware and resolve any simple issues found.

• Write Troubleshooting
      in the search box and hit Enter.

• Click on Troubleshooting
      tab.

• Click on view all option on the upper left corner.

• Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.

• Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Method 2: Uninstall and reinstall the USB driver for the computer and check if the issue persists.

Follow the steps:

• Press Windows and X together and select
      Device Manager.

• Locate the Universal Serial Bus Controller and expand the driver icon.

• Right Click on all the USB driver icon and select
      Uninstall
    Restart the computer. After restarting the computer, USB driver will automatically be installed.

As an additional resource, please refer to the below links and check if it helps.

Install USB 3.0 and other USB devices

(Applies to Windows 10 as well)

Hope it helps. Kindly get back with the status of the issue, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 10, 2019
  4. mo golf Win User

copying files to usb and external harddrive

I have windows 10 and I can't send files to my external harddrive and/or usb sticks

mo golf, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. KESU USB 3.0 1TB external harddrive - Similar Threads - KESU USB 1TB

2. External harddrive connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External harddrive connection: I have connected my 4tb external hard drive to my laptop, but it does not appear in "this pc". It is connected and working, but I can't access it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-harddrive-connection/90bbad1b-3610-4b99-a879-6aae1350a4be
  3. Kesu External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kesu External Hard Drive: Hello, I previously purchased a Kesu external to back up all my Pics and files because I have a lot of Pictures. When I plug it in my laptops it blinks and go away. It also gives a error about the name of the drive. I went to disk management. I tried to update driver....
  4. Problem ejecting usb/external harddrive

Problem ejecting usb/external harddrive: I have read everything on the internet but nothing seems to be offereing any solutions. So when I right click on the external drive i wish to eject, I don't have the eject option only format. I have gone down to the little arrow at the right bottom of the screen on my...
  5. Reformating Seagate 1TB USB External driveds

Reformating Seagate 1TB USB External driveds: I have a 1TB Seagate USB external hard drive I'm trying tor reformat to exFat file system to use data storage on a Chromebook. The disk worked perfectly for more than five years using NTSF file system before I tried to reformat it. It was in formatting stage for for about six...
  6. KESU external Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    KESU external Hard Drive: How do I get external hard drive to backup my PC? I plug to USB and screen shows no data in F drive??????? KESU 350USB How can I get instructions from KESU? they will not respond. Thanks. EP schreiber...
  7. WD Elements 1TB External not working in USB 3.0

WD Elements 1TB External not working in USB 3.0: I have WD Elements 1TB external drive, it has a USB 3.0 Supported cable. Whenever I plug it in my USB 2.0 port, it works fine but in USB 3.0 port, constant white led is there and doesn't blink. The device manager shows it as not connected and doesn't appear in Disk Management...
  8. external harddrive

external harddrive: My computer recognizes the harddrive . States it is working properly but will not allow me to open it. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-harddrive/0aba405c-3d6d-4a2d-afb4-771e92c416ed
  9. external harddrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    external harddrive: HI ALL I NEED DESPERATE HELP IM PANICKING I DID SOMETHING WITH MY EXTERNAL HDD I TOOK SHARING OFF BY MISTAKE AND ITS LIKE MY LIFE ON THE HDD IT SAYS H; NOT ACCESSIBLE AND ACCESS DENIED HOW DO I FX IT...
  10. Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive

Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive: Recently bought a Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive. My problem is that it shows under the disk drives in the device manager, but not in the file explorer. I am running windows 10. How can I correct this problem. Thank you for your cooperation....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kesu drivers

2. kesu usb 3.0 driver

3. kesu driver

4. kesu usb 3.0 not working,
  5. KESU EXTERNALHD,
  6. kesu external hard drive issues,
  7. kesu external hard drive back up instructions,
  8. Kesu how do i install it on windows 10,
  9. install kesu usb3 on windows,
  10. kesu usb3.0 1tb not working