Windows 10: Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive

Discus and support Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Recently bought a Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive. My problem is that it shows under the disk drives in the device manager, but not in the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by corwin12, Oct 28, 2018.

1. corwin12 Win User

Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive

Recently bought a Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive. My problem is that it shows under the disk drives in the device manager, but not in the file explorer. I am running windows 10. How can I correct this problem. Thank you for your cooperation.

:)

corwin12, Oct 28, 2018
  2. Static~Charge, Oct 28, 2018
  3. twynog Win User
    External hard drive not recognised

Thanks for this. I've done what you suggested and been through all the steps mentioned in the article. The hard drive works fine on a Mac computer, and I've managed to copy the information on it. It must be a Surface issue so I'll try to get a chat line tomorrow.

twynog, Oct 28, 2018
  4. Chad_971 Win User

SCSI External Hard Drive removed by mistake

I upgraded to windows 10

my backup External Seagate hard drive was configure as drive G:

The G: drive was showing "This PC" even when the G: external hard drive was not connected so I I deleted the G: Drive path.

when I plugged the External Drive back into the computer it couldn't find the drive or files.

The "external hard drive" does show up in Device Manager but not under disk management

Under "device manager" under details is does show I deleted the device

SCSI\DISK&VEN_SEAGATE&PROD_BACKUP+_BK\000000 was delete 8/19/2015 8:20:51 PM

I have tried:

Restoring computer to an earlier date

updating the driver

all Seagate tools

Deleting the Driver

Partition recovery software doesn't see the drive.

Plugging into a windows 7 computer and it still doesn't see the external hard drive.

HFS4WIN.ext file

Do I have anyway to undelete the SCSI\DISK&VEN or create a new one?

If I find a MAC will the drive work

Please help

Chad_971, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

1. Kesu USB 3.0 SCSI 500GB external hard drive - Similar Threads - Kesu USB SCSI

2. 3 TB Toshiba external hard drive .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    3 TB Toshiba external hard drive .: 3 TB Toshiba external hard drive . Lights up when connected with the computer then shuts off The light not the drive . Troubleshooting says device cannot start code 10 . Then , problem with the driver. Says I have best driver . Tried reinstall . Reinstall fail all the time ....
  3. External USB hard drive not showing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External USB hard drive not showing: Hello, I got a laptop, which I bought only last month and I decided to plug my external hard drive in. Everything was going fine for a while, until a couple of day later when my laptop refused to recognise my USB drive. I spent hours updating the BIOS, updating windows,...
  4. Kesu External Hard Drive

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Kesu External Hard Drive: Hello, I previously purchased a Kesu external to back up all my Pics and files because I have a lot of Pictures. When I plug it in my laptops it blinks and go away. It also gives a error about the name of the drive. I went to disk management. I tried to update driver....
  5. USB external hard drive not migrating

USB external hard drive not migrating: Ok i have looked and tried every solution that I can find. My external hard drive- NAND USB2DISK USB Device is showing as Not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match. I have done the device manager step, it shows up however states it is running properly and no updates are...
  6. NTFS External Hard Drive shows up as SCSI and is not accessable

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NTFS External Hard Drive shows up as SCSI and is not accessable: Hello and thankyou to anyone reading this. I have a 60GB external HDD that I used to backup my data before reinstalling windows. This data is very important and I CAN NOT LOOSE IT. I dont care if the hard drive is damaged, as long as I can get my data. After reinstalling...
  7. KESU external Hard Drive

KESU external Hard Drive: How do I get external hard drive to backup my PC? I plug to USB and screen shows no data in F drive??????? KESU 350USB How can I get instructions from KESU? they will not respond. Thanks. EP schreiber...
  8. KESU USB 3.0 1TB external harddrive

KESU USB 3.0 1TB external harddrive: Hello, I used to be able to see my hard drive on my laptop, but now I can no longer see it. I followed the instruction below, after first disabling it, and re-enabling it. I have shut down and restarted my machine multiple time, I checked for an updated device driver and...
  9. external usb hard drive

external usb hard drive: Can i install windows 10 on an external USB hard drive? If so, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-usb-hard-drive/9631ecc3-3373-4174-8b01-818623bd5c4f
  10. USB 3.0 external hard drive 3+ TB GPT NTFS

USB 3.0 external hard drive 3+ TB GPT NTFS: I am aiming to get a USB 3.0 external hard drive of at least 3 TB to be formatted as a single user-data partition using the GPT organisation and NTFS, and to have it visible by Windows 10 and by Windows 7 (actually WS2008R2 SP1). Searching gives a number of views. One of...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kesu external driver download

2. KESU USB 3.0 SCSI Disk Device ドライバー

3. kesu usb 3.0 1tb

4. driver kesu usb 3.0,
  5. kesu drivers,
  6. intstialling kesu external hard drive,
  7. kesu usb 3.0 scsi treiber,
  8. kesu driver,
  9. kesu hard drive driver,
  10. kesu usb 3.0 500 GB triber downloden,
  11. kesu usb,