Windows 10: Key and Mouse

Discus and support Key and Mouse in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My "eks" buttonbetween z and c is keeping on pressing itself and my mouse also hangs when this happens. i can move my mousepad but cant click. it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Ajzalasain, Dec 21, 2020.

1. Key and Mouse

My "eks" buttonbetween z and c is keeping on pressing itself and my mouse also hangs when this happens. i can move my mousepad but cant click. it started when I tried opening an app, the app didn't open. but my laptop started making error noises and all of this started happening. pls help me. i used key tweak and disabled the eks button . but still when I restart my pc it happens again for some time....pls tell me a solution..

:)

Ajzalasain, Dec 21, 2020

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Dec 21, 2020
  3. Touch pad Mouse

The mouse driver can be outdated which causes the issue. To resolve this, we need to do several troubleshooting steps. We suggest that you update the mouse driver from the Device Manager. Follow the steps below:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Mouse driver and select Update Driver Software.
    • Restart the computer for the changes to take effect.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jennifer Bri, Dec 21, 2020
  4. Key and Mouse

Mouse Keys will not turn off

Hi Casey,

Thank you for a detailed description of your issue. Since you've already tried unchecking the option
    Use the numeric keypad to move the mouse and still getting the same result, I suggest that you also turn off the option
    Use mouse keys when NumLock is on. On the Change sign-in settings, select the
    Make the mouse easier to use > Select Set up Mouse Keys, then make sure to unchecked
    or turned off the following click Apply, then OK.

• Turn on Mouse Keys - Use the numeric keyboard to move the mouse the screen.
    • Use Mouse Keys when NUM LOCK is Off.

Once done, go back to the Change sign-in settings, then this time click the
    Make keyboard easier to use, then unchecked the
    Turn on Mouse Keys. Click Apply, then OK.

Once done, close your Control Panel page and check if Mouse Keys still enables automatically.

If you have additional questions, or if the issue persists after the troubleshooting steps above, please let me know by replying to this thread. This way, I'll get notified and respond back to you as soon as I can.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 21, 2020
Thema:

Key and Mouse

1. Key and Mouse - Similar Threads - Key Mouse

2. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  3. Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Just removal of shortcut key beside the mouse's right click options: -- Now I have this type of right click menu. I don't want the shortcut keys that are shown beside the option. I just want the right click menu like below pictures. I didn't like to show the command keys beside the option. Thanks-...
  4. I can't move my mouse while pressing a key. I am on an HP windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can't move my mouse while pressing a key. I am on an HP windows 10 laptop: It is very hard for me to play any game since I don't have a wired or wireless mouse.I have tried looking for the "Touch Guard" and The "Palm Check" I have followed many other guides on how to fix this but they all include the palm check or the touch guard but i do have any...
  5. I can't move my mouse while pressing a key. I am on an HP windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't move my mouse while pressing a key. I am on an HP windows 10 laptop: It is very hard for me to play any game since I don't have a wired or wireless mouse.I have tried looking for the "Touch Guard" and The "Palm Check" I have followed many other guides on how to fix this but they all include the palm check or the touch guard but i do have any...
  6. I can't move my mouse while pressing a key. I am on an HP windows 10 laptop

7. Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click: i tried to hard reset the keyboard still didn't work. its a wired keyboard Razor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-left-arrow-key-acting-like-a-left-mouse/3e93c300-050b-45e8-9598-0bb78d0896f1
  8. Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click

Why is my left arrow key acting like a left mouse click: i tried to hard reset the keyboard still didn't work. its a wired keyboard Razor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-is-my-left-arrow-key-acting-like-a-left-mouse/3e93c300-050b-45e8-9598-0bb78d0896f1
  9. My laptop ia freezing since 1 hour neither of the keys, mouse, touchpad is working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop ia freezing since 1 hour neither of the keys, mouse, touchpad is working: Hi there, my laptop ia freezing since an hour and neither of the keys, mouse, touchpad, buttons are working at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-ia-freezing-since-1-hour-neither-of-the/69a94fa0-9bda-4d07-915d-85523a7df320
  10. My laptop ia freezing since 1 hour neither of the keys, mouse, touchpad is working

My laptop ia freezing since 1 hour neither of the keys, mouse, touchpad is working: Hi there, my laptop ia freezing since an hour and neither of the keys, mouse, touchpad, buttons are working at all. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-ia-freezing-since-1-hour-neither-of-the/69a94fa0-9bda-4d07-915d-85523a7df320