Windows 10: Key bindings messed up

Discus and support Key bindings messed up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had a xbox controller connected to my computer when I installed Fallout 76. Now, my keybindings for the WASD keys have been switched with the arrow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by theoriginalDaroki, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Key bindings messed up

I had a xbox controller connected to my computer when I installed Fallout 76. Now, my keybindings for the WASD keys have been switched with the arrow keys. Anyone know where I need to go, to switch them back? I tried under the language settings but it did nothing, even when I changed it to UK standard instead of the US standard. I tried removing the controller as well, to no avail.

:)

theoriginalDaroki, Jul 10, 2020
  2. wtf8269 Win User

HL2 Key Binding

Does anybody know if it's possible to bind more than one key to a single command? I'd like to bind a keyboard key in addition to the left mouse button to fire. This way I can program a macro for my G15 to throw a grenade, take out the gravity gun, pick up the grenade, and throw the grenade all with the push of one key.

wtf8269, Jul 10, 2020
  3. Windows Key Bindings

Hi Hampton,

This concern happens when an application was set with a shortcut key to open. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the application that tend to open when pressing the Ctrl
      + B shortcut key.
    • Click on Properties.
    • A new window will pop up. Under Shortcut tab, look for
      Shortcut key:
      . Clear it by pressing Backspace or
      Delete
      button. Click on Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Karla Alm Win User

Key bindings messed up

Bind a keystroke to a key

Hello,

Binding a keystroke to a key is currently unavailable. However, we suggest that you post your comments and suggestions to
    Windows Feedback. To do that, just click Start menu then type
    Windows Feedback and sign in with your Microsoft account.

We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Key bindings messed up

1. Key bindings messed up - Similar Threads - Key bindings messed

2. Keyboard keys messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard keys messed up: yesterday i was playing a game on my laptop and my keys ''g'' and ''h'' weren't working at all but later they started typing again so i just assumed it was just because of the game but today when i press said keys they either get typed in 2-3x times even tho i press them just...
  3. Keyboard keys messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard keys messed up: yesterday i was playing a game on my laptop and my keys ''g'' and ''h'' weren't working at all but later they started typing again so i just assumed it was just because of the game but today when i press said keys they either get typed in 2-3x times even tho i press them just...
  4. Faulty Key binds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Faulty Key binds: Hi,Suddenly as i was typing three of my key binds q, w, and e stopped responding. As i looked for ways to fix it like updating my keyboard drivers, the key binds came back to life and i was able to type for a very short period of time. From then they have not worked and a day...
  5. Faulty Key binds

Faulty Key binds: Hi,Suddenly as i was typing three of my key binds q, w, and e stopped responding. As i looked for ways to fix it like updating my keyboard drivers, the key binds came back to life and i was able to type for a very short period of time. From then they have not worked and a day...
  6. Shortcut key binding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut key binding...: I've already used "CTRL + Alt + P" for other supposed for A thing but I uninstalled it. Now I want to bind the same key combination CTRL + Alt + P for other supposed for B thing. But Win doesn't allowing me to do it.Any ideas around it?I also don't know where to categories...
  7. Shortcut key binding...

Shortcut key binding...: I've already used "CTRL + Alt + P" for other supposed for A thing but I uninstalled it. Now I want to bind the same key combination CTRL + Alt + P for other supposed for B thing. But Win doesn't allowing me to do it.Any ideas around it?I also don't know where to categories...
  8. Messed up keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Messed up keyboard keys: I own a Dell Inspiron series laptop. For a few days now, I have been having issues with my keyboard keys. Every time I press the Shift key, it seems to activate many other keys along with it. I am attaching a screenshot from the Laptop Keyboard Tester website to show all...
  9. My keyboard bindings are messed up!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My keyboard bindings are messed up!: I was playing GTA and suddenly when I pressed W, it showed up the pen panel. How fo I fix it? submitted by /u/SoundCrafter15 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jsxff9/my_keyboard_bindings_are_messed_up/
  10. Messed up keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Messed up keyboard keys: On my desktop, my keyboard just started to mess up everything, I can't use the @ anymore, (I'm using the phone for writing) and basically every sign is messed up, how do I fix it? It already happened with my previous laptop but never found a way to fix submitted by...