Windows 10: Key binds not working after latest windows update

Discus and support Key binds not working after latest windows update in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Howdy all. i just updated my laptop with the latest automatic update, nothing major just a couple small updates 4 in total but now control, alt and tab... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jImmah_890, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Key binds not working after latest windows update

Howdy all. i just updated my laptop with the latest automatic update, nothing major just a couple small updates 4 in total but now control, alt and tab on both sides don't work as well as the windows key itself, none bring up any windows and various other key binds such as win + R work either however num keys work as well as function keys. i uninstalled the updates but they automatically installed again because windows is windows but for a brief moment my keys worked however they reverted back to doing nothing again after a couple seconds

:)

jImmah_890, Aug 12, 2022
  2. wtf8269 Win User

HL2 Key Binding

Does anybody know if it's possible to bind more than one key to a single command? I'd like to bind a keyboard key in addition to the left mouse button to fire. This way I can program a macro for my G15 to throw a grenade, take out the gravity gun, pick up the grenade, and throw the grenade all with the push of one key.

wtf8269, Aug 12, 2022
  3. Karla Alm Win User
    Bind a keystroke to a key

Hello,

Binding a keystroke to a key is currently unavailable. However, we suggest that you post your comments and suggestions to
    Windows Feedback. To do that, just click Start menu then type
    Windows Feedback and sign in with your Microsoft account.

We appreciate your feedback.

Thank you.

Karla Alm, Aug 12, 2022
  4. Key binds not working after latest windows update

Windows Key Bindings

Hi Hampton,

This concern happens when an application was set with a shortcut key to open. To help you resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps below:

• Right-click on the application that tend to open when pressing the Ctrl
      + B shortcut key.
    • Click on Properties.
    • A new window will pop up. Under Shortcut tab, look for
      Shortcut key:
      . Clear it by pressing Backspace or
      Delete
      button. Click on Apply.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Janeane Cru, Aug 12, 2022
Thema:

Key binds not working after latest windows update

1. Key binds not working after latest windows update - Similar Threads - Key binds working

2. Key binds suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key binds suddenly stopped working: A few days ago I noticed that I was no longer able to use the following key binds: CTRL + 2, CTRL + 3, and CTRL + 4. All other key binds work perfectly fine except for those three.I have tried using several different keyboards, in different ports and testing those keyboards...
  3. Key binds suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key binds suddenly stopped working: A few days ago I noticed that I was no longer able to use the following key binds: CTRL + 2, CTRL + 3, and CTRL + 4. All other key binds work perfectly fine except for those three.I have tried using several different keyboards, in different ports and testing those keyboards...
  4. Key binds suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Key binds suddenly stopped working: A few days ago I noticed that I was no longer able to use the following key binds: CTRL + 2, CTRL + 3, and CTRL + 4. All other key binds work perfectly fine except for those three...
  5. Key binds not working after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key binds not working after latest windows update: Howdy all. i just updated my laptop with the latest automatic update, nothing major just a couple small updates 4 in total but now control, alt and tab on both sides don't work as well as the windows key itself, none bring up any windows and various other key binds such as...
  6. Key binds not working after latest windows update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Key binds not working after latest windows update: Howdy all. i just updated my laptop with the latest automatic update, nothing major just a couple small updates 4 in total but now control, alt and tab on both sides don't work as well as the windows key itself, none bring up any windows and various other key binds such as...
  7. after the latest update windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Customization
    after the latest update windows key doesnt work: it used to before update no its not hardware tried with external keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-latest-update-windows-key-doesnt-work/1e955fc9-ae47-4809-9a47-931cd18c4b02
  8. after the latest update windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    after the latest update windows key doesnt work: it used to before update no its not hardware tried with external keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-the-latest-update-windows-key-doesnt-work/1e955fc9-ae47-4809-9a47-931cd18c4b02
  9. after the latest update windows key doesnt work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. Shortcut key binding...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shortcut key binding...: I've already used "CTRL + Alt + P" for other supposed for A thing but I uninstalled it. Now I want to bind the same key combination CTRL + Alt + P for other supposed for B thing. But Win doesn't allowing me to do it.Any ideas around it?I also don't know where to categories...