Windows 10: key board for touch screen doesn't pop up

Discus and support key board for touch screen doesn't pop up in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I touch the key board icon on the bottom title menu a blank pop up appears without the keyboard when going to the touch screen mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by markchapon, Nov 19, 2018.

1. key board for touch screen doesn't pop up

When I touch the key board icon on the bottom title menu a blank pop up appears without the keyboard when going to the touch screen mode

:)

markchapon, Nov 19, 2018
  2. J Ware Win User

How do I disable the touch screen key board?

Old Title : Touch screen key board

I don't want the touch screen keyboard to pop up

How do I disable the touch screen key board? I use a program that requires touch screen as well as typing. When I type, I ONLY want to use the keyboard. How can I stop the touch screen key board from popping up?

J Ware, Nov 19, 2018
  3. Touch screen Pop up key board

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

To diagnose the issue, I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if the issue persists.

Method 1:

Try to run a System File Checker (SFC) scan to check for any file corruption.
    SFC scan will scan for corrupt system files on the computer and repair them.

• Press Windows key + X, click Command Prompt (Admin).
    • In the Command Prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:

sfc /scannow

If the issue still exists, try the next method.

Method 2:

You may check the same issue with the new user account.

Try these steps to create a new user account and check if it fixes the issue. Refer to the steps below to create a new User Account:

• Go to Settings.
    • Choose Accounts and then select Other User Accounts towards the left.
    • Select Add an Account.
    • Enter a user name and hit Next.
    • Click on Finish.
    • Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    • Check if issue persists.

Hope this information is helpful. Do let us know if you need any further assistance, we'll be glad to assist you.

Harkanwar Singh, Nov 19, 2018
  4. key board for touch screen doesn't pop up

Touch screen Pop up key board

Hi Everyone

I have a touch screen Tablet/Computer a Samsung 500T I recently Upgrade it to Windows 10. After installing windows 10 my tablets on screen Pop up keyboard would not pop up again when ever I try to type something. I have add the
    use the keyboard I don't know what's wrong. Keyboard used to pop up before windows 10 Update

Esheel Roy, Nov 19, 2018
Thema:

key board for touch screen doesn't pop up

1. key board for touch screen doesn't pop up - Similar Threads - key board touch

2. Touch keyboard keeps popping up when I touch the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch keyboard keeps popping up when I touch the screen: I have a touch computer. Since installing Windows 11, the touch keyboard keeps popping up whenever I touch the screen into a text box, even though a keyboard is connected to the computer.I have already tried the other steps proposed in different forums and instruction videos,...
  3. Touch keyboard keeps popping up when I touch the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Touch keyboard keeps popping up when I touch the screen: I have a touch computer. Since installing Windows 11, the touch keyboard keeps popping up whenever I touch the screen into a text box, even though a keyboard is connected to the computer.I have already tried the other steps proposed in different forums and instruction videos,...
  4. Touch Keyboard keeps popping up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard keeps popping up: On my Surface Pro 7 every time I open a page on any application that has a type bar ready to be typed in, the "touch keyboard" pops up. I have the keyboard turned off in the settings already, but it still pops up. Also, the "on screen keyboard" these are two separate...
  5. Touch Keyboard keeps popping up

Touch Keyboard keeps popping up: On my Surface Pro 7 every time I open a page on any application that has a type bar ready to be typed in, the "touch keyboard" pops up. I have the keyboard turned off in the settings already, but it still pops up. Also, the "on screen keyboard" these are two separate...
  6. Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically: Hi all!I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Go, and by now this thing is definitely showing its age. Loading up the keyboard is not very quick.Whenever I use Discord on my Surface, every time I swap to a different channel, the keyboard automatically pops up when I'm in tablet...
  7. Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically

Touch Keyboard NOT On screen Keyboard pops up automatically: Hi all!I have a first gen Microsoft Surface Go, and by now this thing is definitely showing its age. Loading up the keyboard is not very quick.Whenever I use Discord on my Surface, every time I swap to a different channel, the keyboard automatically pops up when I'm in tablet...
  8. Login screen doesn't pop up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login screen doesn't pop up: I have purchased and downloaded Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition. When i try to log in by pressing the 'Sign in' button, the only thing that happens is that the Sign in button disappears. There doesn't appear an Xbox sign in page like on, for example. an android device....
  9. touch keyboard pops up at start up

in Windows 10 Customization
    touch keyboard pops up at start up: Immediately after the last windows update I started getting a pop up keyboard at start up. This is annoying and a waste. Please tell me how to stop it. [ATTACH]...
  10. Key board locked up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Key board locked up: I have tried to start in safe mode but the f keys are not functioning. Reboot no help. Used on screen keyboard was able to get to my desktop but then keyboard disappears....