Windows 10: Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc

Discus and support Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Keyboard is not working to enter password i want a solution this is my new laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by kota saikumar, Oct 10, 2021.

1. Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc

Keyboard is not working to enter password i want a solution this is my new laptop

:)

kota saikumar, Oct 10, 2021

2. my Microsoft account password

You need to know your original password to get access to changing your password:

To change your Microsoft account password

• Sign in to your Microsoft account,
      and then select Security & privacy.
    • Select Change password.
    • Enter your current password, then the new password you want, then enter the new password again.
    • Select Save.

If you forgot your password then click this link and follow the steps:

Do this from a PC (it is just easier to work through it)

Reset your password

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Oct 10, 2021
  3. Yaqub K Win User
    Local Account password changed to Online Account Password

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the steps on how to switch from Microsoft account to Local account:

• Click on search in taskbar and type account.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Now, under Your account, click on Sign in with Local account instead.
    • Enter your Microsoft account password for confirmation and then follow the screen instruction.
    • Enter User name credentials for your the Local account and click OK.
    • Now, login to Local account.
    Hope it helps.

Yaqub K, Oct 10, 2021
  4. Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc

Trying to switch to Microsoft account from local, unable to...

I tried that, more than once. I go thru the complete procedure of getting a new Microsoft account password, then when I reach the final step to key in the Windows password, I try my NEW Microsoft account password, and I get the same message-invalid password. No luck.

Any other suggestions.

Charliedog, Oct 10, 2021
Thema:

Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc

1. Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc - Similar Threads - Key board working

2. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  3. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.: HelloI am unable to use hot Keys on Microsoft Whiteboard. I was seamlessly using CTRL Z and CTRL V till a few days before. Kindly suggest how to fix.Thankyou....
  4. Key Board Shortcuts are not working on Microsoft Whiteboard.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard not working when entering Microsoft account password on lockscreen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard not working when entering Microsoft account password on lockscreen: Hello so I got into a problem that I am facing. So I was thinking of removing my pin from windows 10 latest update and turn on "power on when AC connected" from bios so I can continue downloading games automatically even if there's a power outage. I followed these exact...
  6. Keyboard not working when entering Microsoft account password on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard not working when entering Microsoft account password on lockscreen: Hello so I got into a problem that I am facing. So I was thinking of removing my pin from windows 10 latest update and turn on "power on when AC connected" from bios so I can continue downloading games automatically even if there's a power outage. I followed these exact...
  7. Keyboard not working when entering Microsoft account password on lockscreen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc: Keyboard is not working to enter password i want a solution this is my new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-is-not-working-to-enter-microsoft/c9d7b513-710b-4141-9cc6-e476d81a9d97
  9. Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board is not working to enter microsoft account password while turn on pc: Keyboard is not working to enter password i want a solution this is my new laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-is-not-working-to-enter-microsoft/c9d7b513-710b-4141-9cc6-e476d81a9d97
  10. keys not working on key board

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keys not working on key board: = & ] keys not working on the key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keys-not-working-on-key-board/7101ce61-2647-4ad1-9a1f-46f6d1ccb726