Windows 10: key board issue with @

Discus and support key board issue with @ in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My key boad has suddenly started tying “ instead of @ and @ in place of “ so the keys appear to have turned round. How do I correct this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Shemary2, Jul 22, 2019.

1. Shemary2 Win User

key board issue with @

My key boad has suddenly started tying “ instead of @ and @ in place of “ so the keys appear to have turned round. How do I correct this

:)

Shemary2, Jul 22, 2019

2. key board

Hi Merry,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked issue with the manufacture of the computer whether keyboard light feature is available for the particular computer or not?
    • When you say that "want on key board light", are referring to turn on keyboard light on the inbuilt keyboard of laptop or using external keyboard?

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Jul 22, 2019
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Asking about key board settings,

Hi,

I realized your concern and will assist you to resolve the issue.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Try running the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all
      option on the left panel
    • Run the Hardware and Devices.

And also try using On-Screen keyboard and check if it helps.

Method 2: You may check if the Ctrl key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works

Your reply is very important for us to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information in order to assist you accordingly.

Thanks and regards.

Arun B J, Jul 22, 2019
  4. Johan45 Win User

key board issue with @

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 22, 2019
Thema:

key board issue with @

1. key board issue with @ - Similar Threads - key board issue

2. key board issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  3. key board issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board issue: see what happen is that when i noticed today i was playing mineraft bedwars and i use hotkeys and when i pressed w and 2 at the same time a beep sound came and while pressing both my w and 2 didnt work . Then i tried other combination such as y and o and the same problem...
  4. key board issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Key board issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board issue: I have a Logitec MK 320 keyboard. On the minus key,on the key pad on the right of the keyboard is a padlock icon. When hit the minus key the screen goes black. I use the escape key to bring it back to a login screen. I login and it brings me back right where I left off. I...
  6. Key board issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key board issue: I have a Logitec MK 320 keyboard. On the minus key,on the key pad on the right of the keyboard is a padlock icon. When hit the minus key the screen goes black. I use the escape key to bring it back to a login screen. I login and it brings me back right where I left off. I...
  7. Key board issue

8. Key board issue

Key board issue: My Dell keyboard some function key and few letters didn't work, i update the driver, plug unplug is not solve it. is there any one can help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-issue/603ded8f-e8e9-45ed-94e8-fbcfc3c11f03
  9. Monitor and Key Board issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Monitor and Key Board issue: display and keyboard not working but working with external monitor and key board https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/monitor-and-key-board-issue/133dfa29-a7a3-4b9b-b46d-493b68a7e374
  10. Key Board Shift Key Issues

Key Board Shift Key Issues: Hi, I am on an HP laptop and my shift keys are not working on certain keys. The right shift key and left shift key do not always share keys that do not work in common. Please, can someone help me...