Windows 10: key board layout for Hindi

Discus and support key board layout for Hindi in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to know which alphabet is assigned to which key for Hindi and Marathi Language. Can somebody please get this information? Thanks... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RiteshR, Mar 26, 2021.

1. RiteshR Win User

key board layout for Hindi

I want to know which alphabet is assigned to which key for Hindi and Marathi Language.

Can somebody please get this information?

Thanks

:)

RiteshR, Mar 26, 2021
  2. sandila Win User

utsaah hindi keyboard map

I want to know where can I get Hindi keyboard map for Utsaah hindi font.

I know typing in Hindi with Kruti dev font using English keyboard.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/typ...nt-list/utsaah

this is the font I have to learn to type.

Typing in different hindi font needs different keyboard map so I searched on internet but I could not get

keyboard layout on English keyboard for Utsaah hindi font.
    I have US English Remington keyboard but hindi key bindings for Utsah font I could not search.

sandila, Mar 26, 2021
  3. E for Excel, Mar 26, 2021
  4. key board layout for Hindi

Layout For Hindi Keyboard.

Please, Can anyone provide me with the layout of Hindi Keyboard for typing.

JyotirmayKumar, Mar 26, 2021
Thema:

key board layout for Hindi

1. key board layout for Hindi - Similar Threads - key board layout

2. Key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board: While i was in class i was trying to ask a question so i was going to put a question mark, but it was _ this key and if i wanted to do that key its a question mark instead. how do i fix this?...
  3. key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  4. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  5. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: hi am using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me ds,or if l want to type e it giving me ew vice versa...
  6. Why key board layout switched suddenly?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Why key board layout switched suddenly?: Grrr just had a go with gmail re locked thread.... I wanted to reply to a solution re quotation marks swapped with the "@" .... I found the thread in this forum but as stated it is locked! So I need to use a new question! Some of the solutions were quite daunting for the...
  7. Key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board: My key board can not type h and g but toucan key pad is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/b6cd9b99-fcc6-4e1c-ad7f-f77ef73c6691
  8. KEY BOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KEY BOARD: I cant type properly the special characters and symbol that show in the keyboard when I pressed show up a different sign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/09f39dbf-a83b-4e45-a773-05e4e70e76bf
  9. Computer asks for Key board layout on startup

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Computer asks for Key board layout on startup: I recently upgraded to an SSD hard drive and installed it using a clone of my old drive. Now the computer asks for a keyboard layout every time it starts up. How can I get it to remember my keyboard layout?...
  10. key board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    key board: Hi On my asus laptop keyboard the sound does not open it opens my gmail the bright and dim opens my search engine they are not functioning right i uninstalled and reinstalled same thing happens? Thank you TIMMY...