Windows 10: Key Board Lights

Discus and support Key Board Lights in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why can't people see that the key F5 has a symbol of 3 keys with something that looks like a light. I figured it out on my own after it was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GeoffreyForrest, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Key Board Lights

Why can't people see that the key F5 has a symbol of 3 keys with something that looks like a light.

I figured it out on my own after it was explained to meby one of zou. Thanks.

:)

GeoffreyForrest, Aug 9, 2019
  2. DebraKemp Win User

key board back light

How do I get my key board light to light up on my HP laptop-GL3IMF5G

DebraKemp, Aug 9, 2019
  3. key board

Hi Merry,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• Have you checked issue with the manufacture of the computer whether keyboard light feature is available for the particular computer or not?
    • When you say that "want on key board light", are referring to turn on keyboard light on the inbuilt keyboard of laptop or using external keyboard?

Please get back to us with an update on issue with Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 9, 2019
  4. Key Board Lights

key board

Where do I turn on the light for the key board?

Merry Maid, Aug 9, 2019
Thema:

Key Board Lights

1. Key Board Lights - Similar Threads - Key Board Lights

2. Key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board: While i was in class i was trying to ask a question so i was going to put a question mark, but it was _ this key and if i wanted to do that key its a question mark instead. how do i fix this?...
  3. key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  4. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  5. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: hi am using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me ds,or if l want to type e it giving me ew vice versa...
  6. Key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board: My key board can not type h and g but toucan key pad is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/b6cd9b99-fcc6-4e1c-ad7f-f77ef73c6691
  7. KEY BOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KEY BOARD: I cant type properly the special characters and symbol that show in the keyboard when I pressed show up a different sign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/09f39dbf-a83b-4e45-a773-05e4e70e76bf
  8. lighting the key board

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lighting the key board: how do I light the key board of my laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lighting-the-key-board/2e6ea6a0-9e27-4976-be6f-5ca10d9a856b
  9. key board back light stops workimng

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    key board back light stops workimng: Windows update causes my Samsung Lap Top keyboard back light to stop working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-back-light-stops-workimng/5a0f121c-69b7-4ab9-87fd-21cf0f37d76d
  10. key board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    key board: Hi On my asus laptop keyboard the sound does not open it opens my gmail the bright and dim opens my search engine they are not functioning right i uninstalled and reinstalled same thing happens? Thank you TIMMY...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get on key board lights