Windows 10: Key Board Microsoft ARC

Discus and support Key Board Microsoft ARC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have a microsoft arc keybord, I tried several Types of combinations for a PRINT SCREEN and I can't. Can you help me please? Thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ReneeClement, May 24, 2019.

1. Key Board Microsoft ARC

Hello

I have a microsoft arc keybord, I tried several Types of combinations for a PRINT SCREEN and I can't. Can you help me please?

Thank you

***moved on english forum***

:)

ReneeClement, May 24, 2019

2. Microsoft Surface Arc Mouse

Hi William,

Failure to use the wireless mouse after the recent update can be due to an outdated driver. As an initial step to ensure that your devices are configured properly, we suggest that you download and install the appropriate driver for your Arc Mouse. To do
    this, click this
    link
    , select the edition of your Windows device under the Software & Drivers list, and then click the link to start the download.

We'll appreciate if you can send us an update.

Darwin Dim, May 24, 2019
  3. Microsoft RVF-00052 Arc Touch Mouse

Hi Logan,

To better assist you, please clarify the following:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried using the mouse on a different computer?

Meanwhile, to troubleshoot Microsoft Arc Touch Mouse, we suggest performing the steps provided on this
    link. Keep us posted with the result.

Regards.

Lov Dollente, May 24, 2019
  4. Key Board Microsoft ARC

ARC Mouse locking up Surface Win 10 Tablet

Hello Eric,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?
    • What is the exact of your Surface device?
    • Please clarify that the issue is about the ARC Bluetooth Mouse somehow locks your computer and sends you to the lockscreen.

Meanwhile, I'd suggest to try performing the steps in the articles below to troubleshoot the said issue:

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 24, 2019
Thema:

Key Board Microsoft ARC

1. Key Board Microsoft ARC - Similar Threads - Key Board Microsoft

2. Key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board: While i was in class i was trying to ask a question so i was going to put a question mark, but it was _ this key and if i wanted to do that key its a question mark instead. how do i fix this?...
  3. key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  4. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  5. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: hi am using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me ds,or if l want to type e it giving me ew vice versa...
  6. Key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board: My key board can not type h and g but toucan key pad is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/b6cd9b99-fcc6-4e1c-ad7f-f77ef73c6691
  7. KEY BOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KEY BOARD: I cant type properly the special characters and symbol that show in the keyboard when I pressed show up a different sign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/09f39dbf-a83b-4e45-a773-05e4e70e76bf
  8. microsoft 3050 key board

microsoft 3050 key board: I cannot get my zoom button to work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-3050-key-board/3dd408ad-d400-47c4-9681-fce167825756
  9. key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    key board: I'm not really sure how I had cut it on but my key board Is on some kind of safe mode to where I can not press the same key serval times in an row without e having to stop for a second to press it again. Please help don't know how to cut it off. using windows ten....
  10. key board

key board: Hi On my asus laptop keyboard the sound does not open it opens my gmail the bright and dim opens my search engine they are not functioning right i uninstalled and reinstalled same thing happens? Thank you TIMMY...