Windows 10: Key board T,Y,TAB, Backspace functions error on windows 10

Discus and support Key board T,Y,TAB, Backspace functions error on windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When there is windows update pending or. Most of the time that after latop on and rund 10 - 15 minutes T, Tab and Backspace keys stop functioning. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Widyan Sajith, Nov 8, 2020.

1. Key board T,Y,TAB, Backspace functions error on windows 10

When there is windows update pending or. Most of the time that after latop on and rund 10 - 15 minutes T, Tab and Backspace keys stop functioning.

I rest windows then one day it was working fine and rght next day the issue appears again. Then therr was an update after update installation restart it's again start to work.

Why is this keep happening.

I'm using Dell 7348 i5 laptop

:)

Widyan Sajith, Nov 8, 2020
  2. MickMeck Win User

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. I have updated the Lenovo software. it started around 4/15/19.

MickMeck, Nov 8, 2020
  3. Kleux Win User
    Windows 10 random tabbing in everything and alt tab problem

Hi Donna,

Yes, it happens on all programs, may it be desktop, windows sign in screen, everywhere.

I tried the ff. but it doesn't work.

press shift five times

press shift for 8 seconds

uninstalling the laptop keyboard

I just found out that the TAB key has no function and the following keys (Right Shift, Caps Lock, BackSpace, Num Lock, T, Y, [, ], 4, 8)does its function but keeps on tabbing continuously until I press the keys that functions normally.

Alt+Backapace is functioning as Alt+Tab but it keeps on tabbing.

Kleux, Nov 8, 2020
  4. Key board T,Y,TAB, Backspace functions error on windows 10

Some keys on key board does not work

I use HP Pavilion laptop operating on Windows 10. A few days back some keys (b, n, t, y, delete, caps, scroll) on the key board have stopped functioning. I had to resort to using the on-screen key board which is quite cumbersome. Why has this happened? What
    is the solution?

PrakashThekkadeth, Nov 8, 2020
Thema:

Key board T,Y,TAB, Backspace functions error on windows 10

1. Key board T,Y,TAB, Backspace functions error on windows 10 - Similar Threads - Key board TAB

2. Backspace key functions automatically

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Backspace key functions automatically: Hi,Since my Lenovo laptop keyboard is not working, I am using an external keyboard. After restarting the laptop, the backspace key is activated automatically and outlook emails are deleted. It is stopped after pressing any of keys of the inbuilt key.This happens after waking...
  3. Backspace key functions automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Backspace key functions automatically: Hi,Since my Lenovo laptop keyboard is not working, I am using an external keyboard. After restarting the laptop, the backspace key is activated automatically and outlook emails are deleted. It is stopped after pressing any of keys of the inbuilt key.This happens after waking...
  4. Backspace key functions automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo: Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw in other forumsfix...
  6. Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some Keys T,Y,Backspace,Shift Not Working Lenovo: Some keys like t,y,backspace, shift, caps lock on the left, numlock not working.i am running win8.1 and i cant use the keyboard troubleshooter as i saw in other forumsfix...
  7. T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    T, y, backspace, left shift and capslock not working: i have tried reinstalling driver, troubleshooting keyboard and sfc scan but the problem exists. please help!Lenovo Laptop Keyboard https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/t-y-backspace-left-shift-and-capslock-not-working/2f13ca93-79ca-421a-ad7e-2f1c461887c5
  8. Y, T, backspace, caps lock, tab, ², and shift key don't work.

Y, T, backspace, caps lock, tab, ², and shift key don't work.: Hi there guys Two days ago, when I started up my desktop, medion P6645 I was surprised to find that several keys ceised functioning. At the time, I only noticed shift and caps lock were affected. Turns out it was a sticky key problem, so I fixed it rather quickly. The next...
  9. Key board functions

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board functions: Keyboard function Button Shift-2 gives " instead of @ Button Shift-' gives @ instead of " How to change it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board-functions/2bd8613d-597d-4fd6-8ff8-04dda25382c1
  10. some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.

some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work.: some keys (t,y, tab, caps on left side, backspace) no longer work. I have updated the Lenovo software. it started around 4/15/19. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-keys-ty-tab-caps-on-left-side-backspace-no/fb6db7f3-2aff-48bd-beb6-7ffe8f90ae62