Windows 10: key board wont type under score

Discus and support key board wont type under score in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; key board wont type under score * Moved from IE10/other * Original title: Mrs i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by susanInsall, Jun 17, 2019.

1. key board wont type under score

key board wont type under score

* Moved from IE10/other

* Original title: Mrs i

:)

susanInsall, Jun 17, 2019

2. Sinhala key board for unicode typing

Recently I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10 to my pc. Then I add Sinhala language and add both Sinhala and Sinhala Wij9 Keyboards (input methods)

But Sinhala typing is very difficult since I could not find any sample Sinhala key board to identify each key combination.

In Wijesekara key board, it looks like it needs two or three key combinations to type Sinhala letters with "Kombua-related" sounds.

Can somebody suggest some hint for this or any idea.

Thanks

Aruna

Aruna Mahan, Jun 17, 2019
  3. Typing In Malayalam Key Board

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. How are you trying to type the words in Malayalam?
    2. Have you installed the Malayalam language on Windows 10?

If you have installed the Malayalam keyboard layout, then you can check the letters to type using the On-Screen Keyboard and use the shift key to check more letters to type.

1. Press Windows key + R. This will open
      Run. Alternatively, you can go to Start and search for ‘Run’.
    2. In Run dialog box, type OSK and hit enter.

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Jun 17, 2019
  4. key board wont type under score

on screen key board

Hi Kirti,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press "Windows key + R" to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Jun 17, 2019
Thema:

key board wont type under score

1. key board wont type under score - Similar Threads - key board wont

2. Key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key board: While i was in class i was trying to ask a question so i was going to put a question mark, but it was _ this key and if i wanted to do that key its a question mark instead. how do i fix this?...
  3. key board

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  4. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: Using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me sd,or if l want to type e it giving me rt vice versa...
  5. key board

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key board: hi am using window 10 so any time i want to type a word it is always giving me two words for example if i want to type d it giving me ds,or if l want to type e it giving me ew vice versa...
  6. Key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    Key board: My key board can not type h and g but toucan key pad is ok https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/b6cd9b99-fcc6-4e1c-ad7f-f77ef73c6691
  7. KEY BOARD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    KEY BOARD: I cant type properly the special characters and symbol that show in the keyboard when I pressed show up a different sign https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key-board/09f39dbf-a83b-4e45-a773-05e4e70e76bf
  8. key board

in Windows 10 Customization
    key board: I'm not really sure how I had cut it on but my key board Is on some kind of safe mode to where I can not press the same key serval times in an row without e having to stop for a second to press it again. Please help don't know how to cut it off. using windows ten....
  9. Typing In Malayalam Key Board

Typing In Malayalam Key Board: I am trying to type "ente", "ninte", but i couldn't able to type "nte" using microsoft.. how to type this word in windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/typing-in-malayalam-key-board/59872082-2272-4584-a1e3-470fc3a39d84
  10. key board

key board: Hi On my asus laptop keyboard the sound does not open it opens my gmail the bright and dim opens my search engine they are not functioning right i uninstalled and reinstalled same thing happens? Thank you TIMMY...