Windows 10: KEY BORD KEYS

Discus and support KEY BORD KEYS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MY SHORT CUT KEY ARE NOT WORKING ACCORDINGLY .MY PC IS A DELL 15 3000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by laskeymclean, Oct 11, 2018.

1. KEY BORD KEYS

MY SHORT CUT KEY ARE NOT WORKING ACCORDINGLY .MY PC IS A DELL 15 3000

:)

laskeymclean, Oct 11, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to revoke GTA IV key

It's a very long key on the booklet, so you are saying thats the issue?

P4-630, Oct 11, 2018
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    need fear cd key

did you check you email? after first step, an email is sent with your key.

how is that gonna help?

4. manofthem Win User

KEY BORD KEYS

How to revoke GTA IV key

The retail verison of GTA 4 that you passed on to your nephew contains a cd key... Does it look like this:
    • Grand Theft Auto IV CD Keys in this format: 1ABCD-D3FGH-45I67 (not actual key)
    If not and the key looks different, it can't be activated on Steam. That may be why he's having difficulty. Taken from here

manofthem, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

KEY BORD KEYS

1. KEY BORD KEYS - Similar Threads - KEY BORD KEYS

2. key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    key: Hejhur kan du hitta upplåst kod för spel när de inte är tillgängliga på windows elelr på xbox-konto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key/c2623bc0-55aa-4ad6-a494-ca20a68450b7"
  3. Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10.: FOR KADOHORN: Your thread of the same name was locked, but I may have the answer: In Excel on Windows 10, I also was frustrated that Ctrl-Home and Ctrl-End no longer go to the very start and very end of the document. This was easily fixed - I had TRANSITION NAVIGATION...
  4. Fn key and F1-F12 keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fn key and F1-F12 keys: 1. Previous versions of Win 10 and Office 365 allowed me to make keyboard shortcuts eg F2 = â, F2+Shift = ä, F2+Ctrl = é ... and F3 = ê, F2=Shift = ë etc. Currently the F1 - F12 keys are useless except for the functions showed by symbols (Sleep, Airplane mode on/off, etc)...
  5. at key problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    at key problem: why does the AT key not working https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/at-key-problem/a7e4f182-cf4b-47cb-b704-21652328988c
  6. shortcut keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    shortcut keys: Is there a list of short cut keys combination and what they do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/shortcut-keys/b5450fac-c842-42d9-b4df-2edb83237916
  7. product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key: i hope someone can help me. i recently bought a rebuilt dell computer and it works great. however i found that the windows 10 that it came with didn't have a product key. so i started googleing to find if i can get one. i got one through amazon from a company called P&O. i...
  8. Shift key

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shift key: Hi folks> right now my keybord is printing all capitals unless I depress the shift key> I know there is a way to switch it back, but I don't know where to find it. 104384
  9. Windows Key

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Key: I bought Windows 8 and then Updated to 8.1. I used keyfinderthing to get my Key from Windows 8.1. That key is different then the key that was in the email after I bought Windows 8. Did the key change when I updated to 8.1? I never got the notification on the task bar to...
  10. shortcut keys

in Windows 10 Support
    shortcut keys: I use shortcut keys to open programs in various groups. By holding down ctrl-alt and tapping the assigned program letters, I can start opening 6-8 programs in a couple seconds. Or at least I could, until Win 10, where only one program opens unless I slow down the entries....