Windows 10: KEY BORD KEYS

Discus and support KEY BORD KEYS in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; MY SHORT CUT KEY ARE NOT WORKING ACCORDINGLY .MY PC IS A DELL 15 3000... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by laskeymclean, Oct 11, 2018.

1. KEY BORD KEYS

MY SHORT CUT KEY ARE NOT WORKING ACCORDINGLY .MY PC IS A DELL 15 3000

:)

laskeymclean, Oct 11, 2018
  2. P4-630 Win User

How to revoke GTA IV key

It's a very long key on the booklet, so you are saying thats the issue?

P4-630, Oct 11, 2018
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    need fear cd key

did you check you email? after first step, an email is sent with your key.

how is that gonna help?

4. manofthem Win User

KEY BORD KEYS

How to revoke GTA IV key

The retail verison of GTA 4 that you passed on to your nephew contains a cd key... Does it look like this:
    • Grand Theft Auto IV CD Keys in this format: 1ABCD-D3FGH-45I67 (not actual key)
    If not and the key looks different, it can't be activated on Steam. That may be why he's having difficulty. Taken from here

manofthem, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

KEY BORD KEYS

1. KEY BORD KEYS - Similar Threads - KEY BORD KEYS

2. licence key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    licence key: Hi there, I recently got my motherboard upgraded for my son for gaming and the technician reinstalled windows 10 but now asking for licence key again?? I done as much reading as I can and turns out hes installed pro instead of home (which I still have key for) I have tried...
  3. key

key: Hejhur kan du hitta upplåst kod för spel när de inte är tillgängliga på windows elelr på xbox-konto https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/key/c2623bc0-55aa-4ad6-a494-ca20a68450b7"
  4. Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10.: FOR KADOHORN: Your thread of the same name was locked, but I may have the answer: In Excel on Windows 10, I also was frustrated that Ctrl-Home and Ctrl-End no longer go to the very start and very end of the document. This was easily fixed - I had TRANSITION NAVIGATION...
  5. Fn key and F1-F12 keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fn key and F1-F12 keys: 1. Previous versions of Win 10 and Office 365 allowed me to make keyboard shortcuts eg F2 = â, F2+Shift = ä, F2+Ctrl = é ... and F3 = ê, F2=Shift = ë etc. Currently the F1 - F12 keys are useless except for the functions showed by symbols (Sleep, Airplane mode on/off, etc)...
  6. key board

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    key board: Hi On my asus laptop keyboard the sound does not open it opens my gmail the bright and dim opens my search engine they are not functioning right i uninstalled and reinstalled same thing happens? Thank you TIMMY...
  7. product key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key: I need my product key and password sent to my mail box https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/product-key/67274e78-4602-4be5-98f7-b82694b24386
  8. Requesting a Key

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Requesting a Key: Trying to install windows 10 TR 10041 on a Ubuntu Host using Virtual box 4.3 When it finally starts the install and you select install it comes up wanting a Key? the key provided during the download of 10041 does not work. is there any way around this? I have tried to...
  9. LIC key

LIC key: I have Windows 10 Home install on two different Computers Lic. Key is the same. Is this right? 11348
  10. Windows key.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows key.: how in Windows 10 do you completely disable the Windows key on the left, far to many times in game have I accidently hit this damned key and want it gone. Any help with this is greatly appreciated, I had a .reg file to do this but it was for Win7 and doesn't seem to work in...