Windows 10: Key Combination Do Not Work

Discus and support Key Combination Do Not Work in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I have been facing an issue with my keyboard.All the keys work individually, but when i use the combination of Right Shift with "p", "'", "[", ";"... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by vishnusg8, Nov 21, 2021.

1. vishnusg8 Win User

Key Combination Do Not Work

Hi,I have been facing an issue with my keyboard.All the keys work individually, but when i use the combination of Right Shift with "p", "'", "[", ";" buttons, it does not work. The right shift + other key combinations work fine.Please helpThanks,Vishnu S

:)

vishnusg8, Nov 21, 2021
  2. Mark Isi Win User

Key combinations not working

Thanks for following up. In here, you can find the list of all the keyboard shortcuts in Windows 10. Check it out and
    see which key combinations are still working on Windows 10, and which are not.

We also tested on our end and only the Alt + F and Alt + P are working fine, and this is on a PC that is on the Fall Creators Update. May we suggest that you update your operating system to 1709 and see if the key combinations will work.

We'll keep an eye out to your response.

Mark Isi, Nov 21, 2021
  3. Shift+4 key combination not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

Before we proceed, we require more information to assist you better.

• Do the other combination with shift key are working?
    • Did you made any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to update your keyboard drivers and check if it helps.

Method 1: Update keyboard drivers.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device manager.
    • Click on Keyboards.
    • Right-click on the Keyboards and click on
      Update driver software.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Nov 21, 2021
  4. Liveeeez Win User

Key combinations not working

Yes it is supposed to work, but the combination of keys I listed are completely unresponsive. When I physically click the 'View' tab, then try to use the Alt+P combination, I get a windows noise and nothing happens.

So while I have the View menu already open, I get a sound. But in ALL other circumstances across all applications or none at all, those combinations simply don't recognise as being pressed.

If I could upload a video to show you, I would.

Liveeeez, Nov 21, 2021
Thema:

1. Key Combination Do Not Work - Similar Threads - Key Combination

2. Experiencing issues with Shift key combinations 'w', 'e', 'u', 'i', 'b' in Windows 11 while...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Experiencing issues with Shift key combinations 'w', 'e', 'u', 'i', 'b' in Windows 11 while...: When I attempt to press Shift along with any of the keys 'w', 'e', 'u', 'i', or 'b' while typing in a document using software like Word or Notepad, or when filling out forms in a web browser, these combinations do not seem to function correctly. I need assistance in resolving...
  3. Experiencing issues with Shift key combinations 'w', 'e', 'u', 'i', 'b' in Windows 11 while...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Experiencing issues with Shift key combinations 'w', 'e', 'u', 'i', 'b' in Windows 11 while...: When I attempt to press Shift along with any of the keys 'w', 'e', 'u', 'i', or 'b' while typing in a document using software like Word or Notepad, or when filling out forms in a web browser, these combinations do not seem to function correctly. I need assistance in resolving...
  4. Right arrow does not work in combination with other keys Не работает правая стрелка в...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Right arrow does not work in combination with other keys Не работает правая стрелка в...: [Eng]My cat just jumped on my keyboardFor example, in Forza Horizon, the right arrow does not work with the WASD buttons at the same time, they work alone, the rest of the left and up arrows work normally, togetherHelp[Ru]кошка натыкала что-тоК примеру, в Forza Horizon правая...
  5. Right arrow does not work in combination with other keys Не работает правая стрелка в...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right arrow does not work in combination with other keys Не работает правая стрелка в...: [Eng]My cat just jumped on my keyboardFor example, in Forza Horizon, the right arrow does not work with the WASD buttons at the same time, they work alone, the rest of the left and up arrows work normally, togetherHelp[Ru]кошка натыкала что-тоК примеру, в Forza Horizon правая...
  6. Right arrow does not work in combination with other keys Не работает правая стрелка в...

7. Left ctrl key combined with windows keybind.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left ctrl key combined with windows keybind.: Ever since I got a new keyboard, my left ctrl was mixed with windows, I had to hold shift if I ever had to use it, and its been annoying for quite a while. I've tried almost every solution like plugging the keyboard out then back in, troubleshooting, deleting keyboard...
  8. Left ctrl key combined with windows keybind.

Left ctrl key combined with windows keybind.: Ever since I got a new keyboard, my left ctrl was mixed with windows, I had to hold shift if I ever had to use it, and its been annoying for quite a while. I've tried almost every solution like plugging the keyboard out then back in, troubleshooting, deleting keyboard...
  9. Left ctrl key combined with windows keybind.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. Remote Desktop App closes for no reason, mostly when using a key combination with Shift -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Remote Desktop App closes for no reason, mostly when using a key combination with Shift -...: Original topics...