Windows 10: Key combination to pin applications / windows to the corners of the screen?

Discus and support Key combination to pin applications / windows to the corners of the screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I often find myself open multiple applications and most of them don't save their position, they always open center of the screen. We have this great... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/throwawayissafer, Feb 22, 2020.

1. Key combination to pin applications / windows to the corners of the screen?

I often find myself open multiple applications and most of them don't save their position, they always open center of the screen. We have this great feature of dragging things to the side and Windows will pin it but also for the most part resize it to a quarter or half of the screen. What I'm looking for is a way to press for example Windows key + Numpad 9 and have the currently active application put in the top right corner. Same with numpad 7, 3 and 1 obviously. Is there a way to registry tweak something like this? Or is there an external application that can accomplish?

Another way would be to force-save the window positions for every application (even if it's a game that never saves window postion) I guess.

submitted by /u/throwawayissafer
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/throwawayissafer, Feb 22, 2020
  2. AndySteck Win User

Kids corner pinned to start screen

I've seen several pictures of windows phone 8 start screens that show Kids Corner pinned to the start screen.

• How do I pin Kids Corner to the start screen with my HTC 8x?

AndySteck, Feb 22, 2020
  3. Paolo Mag Win User
    Problem with a combine taskbar icons.

Hello,

In Windows 10, you can personalize the settings of your taskbar. If there are multiple applications opened, same applications will be combined under one taskbar button. If you want to change this setting, we suggest that you follow the steps listed below:

• Press the Start button.
    • Click on the Settings app.
    • Select Personalization.
    • At the left side of your window, click on Taskbar.
    • Under Combine taskbar buttons, choose Never.

Kindly update us with the results and if you have further queries, feel free to post back.

Paolo Mag, Feb 22, 2020
  4. Joe Men Win User

Key combination to pin applications / windows to the corners of the screen?

I can't pin apps corner to start

Hello
    Ryan

If the Pin icon is grayed out, it only means that the
    Apps corner
    tile is already pinned on your Home screen.

I was able to pin and launch the Apps corner app from my phone's
    Home screen. However, I noticed that after exiting the said app, the tile also disappears.

Let's help make Windows Mobile better by submitting suggestions and concern about Windows and Apps using the
    Feedback Hub app. This app is pre-installed on the Windows 10 Mobile operating system and can be launched via the
    App list menu or by pressing and holding the Volume down +
    Power keys for two to three seconds.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

Joe Men, Feb 22, 2020
Thema:

Key combination to pin applications / windows to the corners of the screen?

1. Key combination to pin applications / windows to the corners of the screen? - Similar Threads - Key combination pin

2. Key combinations confusion

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Key combinations confusion: It's possible to assign actions to key combinations in all sorts of places Settings, PowerToys, individual applications, etc, but if I want to change something I can't always remember where I set a particular combination. Is there a central place I can list all the...
  3. Key combinations confusion

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Key combinations confusion: It's possible to assign actions to key combinations in all sorts of places Settings, PowerToys, individual applications, etc, but if I want to change something I can't always remember where I set a particular combination. Is there a central place I can list all the...
  4. Disable grouping NOT COMBINING applications on taskbar

Disable grouping NOT COMBINING applications on taskbar: Most people don't know the difference between combining buttons on the taskbar and trouping non-combined buttons on the taskbar. Not even Microsoft support knows it really.I AM NOT ASKING HOW TO HINDER WINDOWS 10 FROM COMBINING BUTTONS ON TASKBAR!But I am asking how to HINDER...
  5. Windows 11 Key Combination Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Key Combination Problem: In my laptop every key combination is working fine except Ctrl+Shift+N whether I am trying to create a new folder or use it to go to incognito mode in any browser, it is not working. There is no problem with keys itself as all individual keys are working fine.Please Help...
  6. Windows 11 Key Combination Problem

Windows 11 Key Combination Problem: In my laptop every key combination is working fine except Ctrl+Shift+N whether I am trying to create a new folder or use it to go to incognito mode in any browser, it is not working. There is no problem with keys itself as all individual keys are working fine.Please Help...
  7. Is it possible to combine launcher and application on taskbar?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Is it possible to combine launcher and application on taskbar?: Hi,I've run into this issue before but only this time have I let my OCD push me to post about it.I have a program lets call it program.exe that I use regularly.To run program.exe I have to open the launcher which I have pinned to my taskbar, when said launcher is finished...
  8. Mouse and key combinations

in Windows 10 Support
    Mouse and key combinations: Right now I'm using my notebook with a mouse whose right button is not working. It doesn't go down when I press it. The touchpad is working OK, but I'm not comfortable with it. I like to use the mouse and the keyboard together to speed up things the most I can, and I'm very...
  9. Combining 2 application windows to single toggle

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combining 2 application windows to single toggle: Hi, I am big fan of split window future that increases my productivity. and my doubt is, Is there is any way that I can switch to 2 different application that is split in single ALT + TAB. In my case I am having edge 2 different window and VSCode+edgesplit now what to...
  10. Image Files combining application

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Image Files combining application: while sending emails we are attaching more than one photo for example we have 6 photos attaching separately. If there will be an app in windows 10 for combining photos in one small album my mail will have just one attachment. And also in folder while you have 40 images i want...