Windows 10: Key di Windows 11

Discus and support Key di Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Salve. Io posseggo una versione non del tutto originale di windows 10 pro e una versione Home uffciale. Se io volessi attivare la versione ufficiale... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by I.MIKY, Jan 22, 2022.

1. I.MIKY Win User

Key di Windows 11

Salve. Io posseggo una versione non del tutto originale di windows 10 pro e una versione Home uffciale. Se io volessi attivare la versione ufficiale che avevo sin dall'acquisto del pc mi basta inserire la key nella categoria dedicata all'attivazione nelle impostazioni. Ma se io aggiorno da Windows 10 pro a Windows 11 che mi farà ottenere Windows 11 Pro, se volessi tornare alla versione Home non potrò più utilizzare la Key ufficiale di Windows 10 Home vero? Dovrò acquistarne per forza una di Windows 11 oppure tornare a Windows 10 e reinserire la key per la versione Home giusto?Attendo risposta

:)

I.MIKY, Jan 22, 2022

2. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Key di Windows 11

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Key di Windows 11

1. Key di Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Key

2. Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key

in Windows 10 News
    Intel: Microsoft AI PCs need a Copilot Key: Microsoft hopes that 2024 will be the year that so-called AI PCs will take off. Tidbits and rumors about this new breed of PCs are found everywhere, but Microsoft itself has been tight lipped when it comes to requirements. Intel has now published Microsoft's requirements for...
  3. how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1: I need to find my windows product key Id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-product-key-in-windows-81/8bb90cf4-c19f-48dd-bd74-2f40b198c1f0
  4. how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I find my windows product key in windows 8.1: I need to find my windows product key Id https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-find-my-windows-product-key-in-windows-81/8bb90cf4-c19f-48dd-bd74-2f40b198c1f0
  5. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  6. Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...

Changed my CPU and the Bitlocker recovery key is not working...: i just changed my CPU and my bitlocker recovery key is not working. Impossible to get someone from MS support... what could be next? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changed-my-cpu-and-the-bitlocker-recovery-key-is/a8bec5af-7f77-453b-852f-dceac34ecc30
  7. Security Key and Authenticator

Security Key and Authenticator: Hello,I set up a security key to sign in to my Microsoft accounts. I also had set up and still have the option to sign in with the authenticator app. Whenever I try to log in, it still asks me for the authenticator code, not for the key. How can I fix that??...
  8. Security Key and Authenticator

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Security Key and Authenticator: Hello,I set up a security key to sign in to my Microsoft accounts. I also had set up and still have the option to sign in with the authenticator app. Whenever I try to log in, it still asks me for the authenticator code, not for the key. How can I fix that??...
  9. Windows key not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key not working: Hello, my Problem is that my Windows key simply stopped working, I can do Win+c as well as Win+v and other key combinations but if I press the win key alone, this side gets out where you can select a game or any other file this doesn't happen anymore if anyone of you knows...
  10. Windows key not working

Windows key not working: Hello, my Problem is that my Windows key simply stopped working, I can do Win+c as well as Win+v and other key combinations but if I press the win key alone, this side gets out where you can select a game or any other file this doesn't happen anymore if anyone of you knows...