Windows 10: Key di Windows 11

Discus and support Key di Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Salve. Io posseggo una versione non del tutto originale di windows 10 pro e una versione Home uffciale. Se io volessi attivare la versione ufficiale... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by I.MIKY, Jan 22, 2022.

1. I.MIKY Win User

Key di Windows 11

Salve. Io posseggo una versione non del tutto originale di windows 10 pro e una versione Home uffciale. Se io volessi attivare la versione ufficiale che avevo sin dall'acquisto del pc mi basta inserire la key nella categoria dedicata all'attivazione nelle impostazioni. Ma se io aggiorno da Windows 10 pro a Windows 11 che mi farà ottenere Windows 11 Pro, se volessi tornare alla versione Home non potrò più utilizzare la Key ufficiale di Windows 10 Home vero? Dovrò acquistarne per forza una di Windows 11 oppure tornare a Windows 10 e reinserire la key per la versione Home giusto?Attendo risposta

:)

I.MIKY, Jan 22, 2022

2. critical process died in windows 10

Hi,

To resolve your concern about the critical process died in Windows 10, we suggest that you do the system diagnostics. Here are the steps:

• Boot your computer and continuously press ESC key on your keyboard until you reach the
      Startup menu.
    • From the Startup menu, press F2 (or whatever the designated key is) for
      System Diagnostics.
    • Use arrow keys to navigate and choose Hard Drive Check.
    • Choose Extensive Check.
    Allow it to finish then boot your computer as normal.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Jan 22, 2022
  3. Arun B J Win User
    IE 11 not working

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Internet Explorer. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Explorer.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel
    • Run the Internet Explorer performance troubleshooter
    And also refer the link below and check if it helps.

Internet Explorer help

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jan 22, 2022
  4. Key di Windows 11

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Jan 22, 2022
Thema:

Key di Windows 11

1. Key di Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Key

2. key '6' pressing by itself and can log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    key '6' pressing by itself and can log in: 3 days ago the has been a spill on my laptop.all of the keyboard does not work besides number 6 and its pressing constantly. I have an usb keyboard but I can't write anything because of the constan stream of 6.I want to log in to uninstall the keyboard function so I dont have...
  3. key '6' pressing by itself and can log in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    key '6' pressing by itself and can log in: 3 days ago the has been a spill on my laptop.all of the keyboard does not work besides number 6 and its pressing constantly. I have an usb keyboard but I can't write anything because of the constan stream of 6.I want to log in to uninstall the keyboard function so I dont have...
  4. Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation: I'm planning to replace my motherboard and CPU and would like to reinstall Windows, I'm currently using the Windows 10 installation that came with my prebuilt desktop PC and would like to know if it's possible to use the same license key that I'm currently using to activate a...
  5. Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation

Can you use an existing Windows 10 key to activate Windows 11 on a new installation: I'm planning to replace my motherboard and CPU and would like to reinstall Windows, I'm currently using the Windows 10 installation that came with my prebuilt desktop PC and would like to know if it's possible to use the same license key that I'm currently using to activate a...
  6. Bitlocker Key - Locked out of MS account.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Key - Locked out of MS account.: Asus Zenbook, Windows 11A few days ago my laptop experienced its first blue screen which upon reboot prompted the repair-mode screen. In order to access the drive I get prompted to input a key for Bitlockers encryption. Seeing as this is something I didn't even knew I had on...
  7. Bitlocker Key - Locked out of MS account.

Bitlocker Key - Locked out of MS account.: Asus Zenbook, Windows 11A few days ago my laptop experienced its first blue screen which upon reboot prompted the repair-mode screen. In order to access the drive I get prompted to input a key for Bitlockers encryption. Seeing as this is something I didn't even knew I had on...
  8. Can I rebind the IME Kanji key?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I rebind the IME Kanji key?: I recently bought a japanese keyboard and so far I have been using the Advanced Settings for Microsoft IME to remap the keys to my liking.However, the "” key reported as "IME Kanji" by PowerToys does not show up as an option in the list to remap keys. Even if I press the key...
  9. Can I rebind the IME Kanji key?

Can I rebind the IME Kanji key?: I recently bought a japanese keyboard and so far I have been using the Advanced Settings for Microsoft IME to remap the keys to my liking.However, the "” key reported as "IME Kanji" by PowerToys does not show up as an option in the list to remap keys. Even if I press the key...
  10. Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?

Win Key not working partially working while the hardware works fine, how to solve?: My win key is not working or partially working, more precisely.When I press Win key alone, the start menu doesn't show up; however, when I press Win + G, which is the shortcut for Xbox game bar, it works; when I press Win + L, which is the shortcut for Lock the screen, it...