Windows 10: Key didn't work

Discus and support Key didn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I brought a new os dvd with activation key .but it didn't work... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by saritarout, Jul 16, 2020.

1. Key didn't work

I brought a new os dvd with activation key .but it didn't work

:)

saritarout, Jul 16, 2020

2. Keyboard Volume Keys not working while in-game

I happen to have used the Tt Challenger Pro keyboard in the past, and the volume keys worked flawlessly in every game, so it's indeed a weird problem. I would suggest the same thing sneekypeet suggested, using the keyboard software and assign this function to a hotkey, but you said that didn't work either, so yeah...

George_o/c, Jul 16, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Keyboard shortcut Alt key not working

Hi,

Before we proceed, I need more information to help you better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?

• Did you make any software or hardware changes on your computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: You may check if the ALT key is functioning correctly in on-screen keyboard. It will help us to verify if there is any issue with the keyboard.

Follow the steps below to open On-screen Keyboard.

• Windows + Q, type OSK (on-screen keyboard)

• And check if it works
    Step 2: Run Hardware and device Troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your devices. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Keep us posted on this issue so that we can assist you better.

Arun B J, Jul 16, 2020
  4. Key didn't work

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 16, 2020
Thema:

Key didn't work

1. Key didn't work - Similar Threads - Key didn't

2. I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd: So my key came from upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I didn't realize I had not linked my account and of course didn't stop to check. I move my ssd from my old computer to my new one and it brought up activating it and i found out that i had not linked it to my...
  3. I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd: So my key came from upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10 and I didn't realize I had not linked my account and of course didn't stop to check. I move my ssd from my old computer to my new one and it brought up activating it and i found out that i had not linked it to my...
  4. I built a new pc and didn't have my digital key linked when i move my ssd

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. I have paid for ms office but I didn't receive a product key, what may be the reason please...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I have paid for ms office but I didn't receive a product key, what may be the reason please...: I have paid but I didn't receive my product key. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-paid-for-ms-office-but-i-didnt-receive-a/05dd9dae-1f8a-4777-a480-11c8b1cd79c9
  6. Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-my-pc-windows-10-enterprise-and-i/e1b29b47-c082-47b1-8a57-749f281f6fd3
  7. Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...

Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...: Product key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-my-pc-windows-10-enterprise-and-i/e1b29b47-c082-47b1-8a57-749f281f6fd3
  8. Need to activate my PC windows 10 enterprise and I didn't have product key and organization...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  9. Bitlocker key didn't show up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker key didn't show up: when i open the recovery web, the Birlocker key didn't show up. it only says "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us.". Can u please help? i inserted the screenshot....
  10. Bitlocker key didn't show up

Bitlocker key didn't show up: when i open the recovery web, the Birlocker key didn't show up. it only says "Something happened. Wait a bit, then try again. If this issue persists, contact us.". Can u please help? i inserted the screenshot....