Windows 10: '=' key is getting typed automatically after update

Discus and support '=' key is getting typed automatically after update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; There has been a update recently and i notice automatic triggering of '=' periodically. especially when i am in a game, and it gets down when i close... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ayushdi, Jun 20, 2019.

1. ayushdi Win User

'=' key is getting typed automatically after update

There has been a update recently and i notice automatic triggering of '=' periodically.

especially when i am in a game, and it gets down when i close it. Sometimes the issue occurs during typing normally.

Please help me out with a solution, i already reset my driver and i dont think its a keyboard issue since its triggering on opening some apps.

:)

ayushdi, Jun 20, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 20, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile '=' key is getting typed automatically after update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 20, 2019
  4. '=' key is getting typed automatically after update

automatic updates in windows 10 drastically slowed down the computer

Hi Holley,

Thank you for your post.

We sincerely regret for the inconvenience caused.

• Have you tried the steps suggested above?
    Let us try the following steps to disable the Windows update.

• Press Windows key + R

• Type Services.msc and press Enter.

• Search for Windows Update service from the list.

• Right Click on Windows Update from the list and select properties.

• In Properties Window Select Startup type as Disabled and Stop the Service.
    Windows 10 will not be automatically installing or downloading updates.

You may follow the same procedure and start the windows update service if you wish to update windows 10.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

'=' key is getting typed automatically after update

1. '=' key is getting typed automatically after update - Similar Threads - '=' key getting

2. Keyboard issue - keys automatically typing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard issue - keys automatically typing: My daer team. Im happy to be Microsoft user since 8 years. But since 3 days im facing keyboard issue. With out typing anything its continuously typing its self. Dont know yaar how to solve it . i tried with external keybiard also but same thing happening. I think some other...
  3. Keyboard issue - keys automatically typing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard issue - keys automatically typing: My daer team. Im happy to be Microsoft user since 8 years. But since 3 days im facing keyboard issue. With out typing anything its continuously typing its self. Dont know yaar how to solve it . i tried with external keybiard also but same thing happening. I think some other...
  4. Keyboard issue - keys automatically typing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard typing keys automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard typing keys automatically: My keyboard is automatically typing letters. I tried to disable internal keyboard and use an external keyboard. But it is not disabling and the problem keeps happening. Now I can't even login. Because the on screen keyboard is also not working. By the looks of the on screen...
  6. Keyboard typing keys automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard typing keys automatically: My keyboard is automatically typing letters. I tried to disable internal keyboard and use an external keyboard. But it is not disabling and the problem keeps happening. Now I can't even login. Because the on screen keyboard is also not working. By the looks of the on screen...
  7. font gets changed during typing automatically

in Windows 10 Support
    font gets changed during typing automatically: I am using Phonetic Hindi typing keyboard as mentioned on instructions here Now I open a new document start typing in Hindi using Mangal font. [img] after being able to correctly type a few words , during typing the font automatically changed to Kokila [img] the point...
  8. whenever i type it get erase automatically

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    whenever i type it get erase automatically: whenever i type and click on the first letter then it get erase automatic. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/whenever-i-type-it-get-erase-automatically/b77acdfc-502c-4d5a-a630-7e55be1dadb3
  9. Windows 10 after update unable to type \\\ coming automatically

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 after update unable to type \\\ coming automatically: After Windows 10 Update, Unable to even Login. It is coming \\\ on password area and anywhere when we try to type. System Restore done to previous month. Still problem unsolved. Please advise...
  10. Which type of updates will be installed automatically

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Which type of updates will be installed automatically: There are 3 typesof Windows Updates, Important, Recommended and Optional, Which of these 3 types of updates will be downloaded and installed automatically? 16571

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wrong keys getting typed in windows 10