Windows 10: Key

Discus and support Key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Hi, I'm here with the activation problem on a Games For Windows Live key. The key I have obtained by steam for the game FlatOut: Ultimate... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Blakenidby, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Key

Key cdb04ea5-04f0-40d5-9d0c-40df03734eb7?upload=true.jpg
    Hi, I'm here with the activation problem on a Games For Windows Live key. The key I have obtained by steam for the game FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage.

The error I have is "Can't sign in because you've exceeded the usage allowed by your product key. Please enter another product key. Try again"

Which does not make any sense, because every time I download the game from steam and install it again, the same game asks me to enter the key through the GFWL

From the steam support I was explicitly told that this refers to a key bug of Games for Windows Live

:)

Blakenidby, Jul 16, 2019

2. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Jul 17, 2019
  3. Steve C Win User
    Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jul 17, 2019
  4. csatennis Win User

Key

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

I have been trying to fix this for months. Your solution Method 1 seemed to work. THANK YOU!!!!

csatennis, Jul 17, 2019
Thema:

Key

1. Key - Similar Threads - Key

2. Ctrl key not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Ctrl key not working: Hello Both Ctrl keys of my laptop is not working. Is there any way to change the function of any other key to Ctrl function. Or what else can be done? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ctrl-key-not-working/668bb75d-3c43-4496-bd39-26e58001e873
  3. product key you entered can't be used on this copy of windows ()x803FA067)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    product key you entered can't be used on this copy of windows ()x803FA067): Purchased a used laptop and obviously it has a non genuine copy of win10. My license is about to expire and I'd like to buy a license of Win 10 Pro. I don't want to have to reinstall win10 since all my programs are running the way I want them. Obviously this version I...
  4. 0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education

0x80070057 error when entering product key to update from Windows 10 home to Education: I keep getting an error when I try to upgrade my windows 10 home to education via a product key given to me through the MSFT store. I was forwarded to the store through my institution login. Here is what the screen looks like. [ATTACH]...
  5. Reinstall Windows from USB Key - Windows 10 Product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows from USB Key - Windows 10 Product Key: I am currently trying to clean up a computer at work and I decided that it needs a total wipe. Since it is a work computer, I do not want to attach a Microsoft account to it for the Windows 10 product key (it is incredibly frustrating that you need to do this now), but may...
  6. product key activation

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    product key activation: My product key is not working, when I tried to press activate it kept on telling me that "we can't activate windows on this device as we can't connect to your organisations activation server. Make sure you are connected to your organisations network and try again. If you...
  7. I cant find my product key _H8Q99

I cant find my product key _H8Q99: This system was order from Amazon in USA to Nigeria, So I don't receive any disc with it. Now I want to re activate my system but I don't know my Product key. My key ends with _H8Q99...
  8. PS/2 Keyboard Only Can Press 6 Keys

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PS/2 Keyboard Only Can Press 6 Keys: I got a cheap PS/2 Keyboard from Amazon. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/aw/d/B0075W8C8S?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title It works fine but I can only press a maximum of 6 keys despite it being a PS/2 Keyboard. When the 6 keys are pressed I get a low beep sound coming from the...
  9. win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    win + print screen keys are no longer working to take a screen shot: I did a complete disk cleanup yesterday, took all dang day, and now my screenshot short cut doesn't work. In Windows 10 when pressing the Windows logo key and the print screen key, it no longer dims and saves my screenshot. This is all after doing a complete disk cleanup....
  10. Function keys

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function keys: I have the Microsoft bluetooth keyboards and would like to be able to use the function keys like a normal keyboard. How can you help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/function-keys/95b2359d-6356-490f-a73a-06783cea15a2