Windows 10: Keyboad dont work at certain points

Discus and support Keyboad dont work at certain points in Cortana to solve the problem; Windows 10 proMy keyboard is new and is working fine but when i press window key and try to type anything to open something it doesn't work. I cant... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Mandeep57, Aug 23, 2022.

1. Mandeep57 Win User

Keyboad dont work at certain points

Windows 10 proMy keyboard is new and is working fine but when i press window key and try to type anything to open something it doesn't work. I cant search anything after pressing window key......same is happening when i am using calculator from numpad....everything works to do +* / - but enter KEY don't work like enter for result like 10+ 10 = enter and its same with ESC key it also doesn't work to clear my Calculator...everything was working perfectly few days ago.Detailed Video

:)

Mandeep57, Aug 23, 2022
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 23, 2022
  3. Strange Keyboad Problem - Selective Remapping?

This is the driver listed for my HID keyboard device. What does your's look like? The driver file is same on my PC for all 3 keyboard entries.

Keyboad dont work at certain points [​IMG]

W10 Tweaker, Aug 23, 2022
  4. Keyboad dont work at certain points

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Aug 23, 2022
Thema:

Keyboad dont work at certain points

1. Keyboad dont work at certain points - Similar Threads - Keyboad dont certain

2. download keeps stopping at certain point

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download keeps stopping at certain point: hi, i'm currently downloading a storyboarding software that i should have enough storage for. it isn't giving me any warning saying otherwise.i downloaded it off chrome just fine, and im using the set up for it but the download keeps stopping around halfways through, please...
  3. Keyboad dont work at certain points

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboad dont work at certain points: Windows 10 proMy keyboard is new and is working fine but when i press window key and try to type anything to open something it doesn't work. I cant search anything after pressing window key......same is happening when i am using calculator from numpad....everything works to...
  4. Keyboad dont work at certain points

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboad dont work at certain points: Windows 10 proMy keyboard is new and is working fine but when i press window key and try to type anything to open something it doesn't work. I cant search anything after pressing window key......same is happening when i am using calculator from numpad....everything works to...
  5. Internet works but certain apps dont.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet works but certain apps dont.: My internet works perfectly fine. i can go on google and youtube without a problem and play on Minecraft with no issue. When i attempt to use an app like Steam or Discord the following happens.Discord: it gets stuck in "waiting for connection"Steam: Games will launch but im...
  6. Certain games dont work?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Certain games dont work?: This is very strange, i have a few games like CSGO, Garry's mod, SWTOR, etc, that wont work. When i open them, its only a black screen with a blue circle spinning cursor or the same thing but with a transparent window but when i restart my computer, the games work. So if they...
  7. on screen keyboad

in Windows 10 Customization
    on screen keyboad: My keyboard continues to pop up despite my settings. The keyboard is displayed on the bottom of my right-hand screen and when typing will all of a sudden pop up on the screen. My settings are turned off but yet it continues to popup....
  8. Keyboad layout issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboad layout issue: Logitech wireless keyboard is keep changing layout. ie - like "s" is keep reset to blank chrome page. tried few different keyboard settings. please help - not sure what else to do....
  9. qwerty keyboad

in Windows 10 Customization
    qwerty keyboad: your latest update has removed my ENGLISH keyboard and replaced it with a american one, please can i have my qwerty keyboard settings back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/qwerty-keyboad/aa6e138e-5303-4ff6-90e9-c0c387eeb9c7
  10. USB keyboad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB keyboad not working: Windows10 USB keyboard does not show keystrokes. I tested it in notepad. The built in keyboard on the Lenovo laptop still works fine, but not the external keyboard. I have a PS2 keyboard which works just fine on another computer. Also have a PS2 to USB adapter which is...