Windows 10: Keyboad layout issue

Discus and support Keyboad layout issue in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Logitech wireless keyboard is keep changing layout. ie - like "s" is keep reset to blank chrome page. tried few different keyboard settings. please... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PratikDhamecha1, Feb 16, 2020.

1. Keyboad layout issue

Logitech wireless keyboard is keep changing layout. ie - like "s" is keep reset to blank chrome page.

tried few different keyboard settings.

please help - not sure what else to do.

:)

PratikDhamecha1, Feb 16, 2020
  2. Klinghust Win User

Disable Win+Space keyboad-layout switch in Windows 10

Disable Win+Space keyboad-layout swap

AFAIK this is the only way to disable Win+Space keyboad-layout swap without disabling all other Win+XYZ shortcuts:

This is how to do it:

1. Download AHK (AutoHotkey)
    2. Install AHK
    3. Right click any folder and choose New > AutoHotkey Script

Keyboad layout issue Dizs8.png

4. Right click the script and choose Edit Script

Keyboad layout issue TFys2.png

5. Replace whatever is there with this (and save):

6. Right click the script and choose Compile Script

Keyboad layout issue oYzhR.png

7. Run script by double clicking the newly created .exe and do a test.
      Rename it whatever you want and store it for the next time you want to disable the Win+Space shortcut.

Additional step to make it persistent:

Copy the .exe to the startup folder. Below I've listed the path for the folders:

Current user:

All users:

Klinghust, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Keyboard layout syncing issue in Windows 10

Hello,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

A quick question before we proceed:

Does this issue confined to keyboard layout?

I suggest you to Turn off the Language preference and Ease of access Sync settings and check if it helps. You may follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key and then type Sync your settings.

• Turn off language preference and ease of access.

Hope this helps. Write back to us with the status of the issue for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Keyboad layout issue

Wrong keyboard layout in login page after update to 1607

Hi,

Since the issue reoccurred after updating to anniversary update, I suggest you to reconfigure the QWERTY keyboard layout and check if the same issue persists. This is to check if the issue is with Windows 10 1607 update.

I suggest you to follow the steps below to configure the keyboard layout:

• Open Settings and click on Time and Language.
    • Click on Region and Language.
    • Add the Country and click on add a language and select the language of your choice.
    • This will take time to download the pack.
    • Once this is done, Press Windows key + Space and press Space key to choose the keyboard layout.
    Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Keyboad layout issue

1. Keyboad layout issue - Similar Threads - Keyboad layout issue

2. Snap Layout Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snap Layout Issue: I recently noticed the snap layout feature on Windows 11, which gives us a variety of options to choose from differs from that I have. Could anyone tell why is it so ? I am attaching screenshots below to show the difference more clearly.This is the one I saw on Online.and,...
  3. Snap Layout Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snap Layout Issue: I recently noticed the snap layout feature on Windows 11, which gives us a variety of options to choose from differs from that I have. Could anyone tell why is it so ? I am attaching screenshots below to show the difference more clearly.This is the one I saw on Online.and,...
  4. Apply previous region, keyboad layout settings after the factory reset and skip OOBE screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apply previous region, keyboad layout settings after the factory reset and skip OOBE screens: We have more than 100 devicesWindows 11 with our students in the lab. I was looking for an automated way to trigger factory reset with no user-intervention and found a way to do it from an other...
  5. Apply previous region, keyboad layout settings after the factory reset and skip OOBE screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apply previous region, keyboad layout settings after the factory reset and skip OOBE screens: We have more than 100 devicesWindows 11 with our students in the lab. I was looking for an automated way to trigger factory reset with no user-intervention and found a way to do it from an other...
  6. on screen keyboad

in Windows 10 Customization
    on screen keyboad: My keyboard continues to pop up despite my settings. The keyboard is displayed on the bottom of my right-hand screen and when typing will all of a sudden pop up on the screen. My settings are turned off but yet it continues to popup....
  7. Mouse and Keyboad Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and Keyboad Drivers: How do I revert to the default Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard drivers without installing updates? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-and-keyboad-drivers/b17785cb-f07f-4154-954e-ea94c5131bb5
  8. Folder layout issue...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder layout issue...: Can anyone tell how I ended up with my Downloads folder with this view? [ATTACH] I always had it with this view like in my Documents folder. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-layout-issue/39bcb229-e137-442a-bc1e-75437f037e22"
  9. qwerty keyboad

in Windows 10 Customization
    qwerty keyboad: your latest update has removed my ENGLISH keyboard and replaced it with a american one, please can i have my qwerty keyboard settings back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/qwerty-keyboad/aa6e138e-5303-4ff6-90e9-c0c387eeb9c7
  10. USB keyboad not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB keyboad not working: Windows10 USB keyboard does not show keystrokes. I tested it in notepad. The built in keyboard on the Lenovo laptop still works fine, but not the external keyboard. I have a PS2 keyboard which works just fine on another computer. Also have a PS2 to USB adapter which is...