Windows 10: Keyboar different function

Discus and support Keyboar different function in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Why my backtick button on keyboard change fungtionality to windows button, i dont know how to solve it, thank you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by kincupp, Aug 10, 2019.

1. kincupp Win User

Keyboar different function

Why my backtick button on keyboard change fungtionality to windows button, i dont know how to solve it, thank you

:)

kincupp, Aug 10, 2019

2. alt-key functionality

Hi Steven,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps:

• Single Click on the file.
    • Tap F2 ( Function Key).
    • Then type the name and enter.
    Hope this answers your query and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Aug 10, 2019
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Aug 10, 2019
  4. Kreij Win User

Additional Image Upload Functionality

I know. That's why I was suggesting more functionality. :/

Kreij, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Keyboar different function - Similar Threads - Keyboar different function

2. How to assign a key to a different function but also assign it to its own function by...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to assign a key to a different function but also assign it to its own function by...: I basically want to make the forward-slash key "\", to have the function of the left shift key. So I found an app called "Sharpkeys" which helped me do this.However, I still want the forward-slash key to perform its own normal function only if I hold "Ctrl". The app doesn't...
  3. Keyboar not working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboar not working after update: I accepted the optional updates in windows update. Now my laptop is stucked, as i come to the login screen but keyboard is not workin there (it works for bios so no hardware issue). Touch pad neither. Usb mouse works but i have no usb keyboar to test. Screen keyboard wont...
  4. Arrow keys functioning differently after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Arrow keys functioning differently after update: I updated Windows 10 on my Lenovo laptop and now my arrow keys are acting differently. Before I could use them to scroll normally, and I would press Fn and the arrow keys in order to change brightness or the volume level. Now when I press the arrow keys up and down or left...
  5. Why USB C ports on different laptops have differing functionality

Why USB C ports on different laptops have differing functionality: I have 2 new laptops - One an HP Pavilion and the other an Avita Liber , Each laptop has a usb c port . However the properties and support of each of these C ports seem different. Someone then mentioned that different ports support different functions'. From the data below...
  6. Two different Taskbars, one has no function

in Windows 10 Customization
    Two different Taskbars, one has no function: Hey Community, I have a very strange issue on my Windows 10 1909 Build 18363.778 Desktop, which buggs me every second week. When I boot up, my taskbar looks totally different from the one I configured: [ATTACH] If I press the Windows key, a different taskbar shows up:...
  7. RDS browse function behavior for different users

RDS browse function behavior for different users: Hi, Need your help to understand browse button functionality under RDS environment for different users. I have customer who has same RDS profile setup for all users, but when ever browse function used from a particular application to attach documents : - For some users,...
  8. Keyboar replaced

Keyboar replaced: Spilt liquid on keyboard, after a while of trying to mop it up, decide to change keyboard, now when I can get it to boot up it keeps typing 1 and cannot do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboar-replaced/495889cb-99a2-4314-9bcb-b3f38b52bd75
  9. keyboar

keyboar: how do I turn off keyboard sounds or vibrations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboar/c24fa319-416b-46a3-90fd-ce8cefe2a8ff
  10. MS "Save As" Function Recently started Working Differently

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS "Save As" Function Recently started Working Differently: I have been using windows 10 for about a year with no significant problems. However, recently, when I go to "save as" in any MS file it no longer gives me the Explorer view of my various files. Instead I get the attached view to save my files. For all of my long time use...