Windows 10: Keyboar replaced

Discus and support Keyboar replaced in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Spilt liquid on keyboard, after a while of trying to mop it up, decide to change keyboard, now when I can get it to boot up it keeps typing 1 and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Needy18, Dec 26, 2018.

1. Needy18 Win User

Keyboar replaced

Spilt liquid on keyboard, after a while of trying to mop it up, decide to change keyboard, now when I can get it to boot up it keeps typing 1 and cannot do anything

:)

Needy18, Dec 26, 2018
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Jan 18, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    View Poll Results: Do you use Edge as your primary browser??

I found suggestion on MS forums that could work. Did you tried this?

AndreTen, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Keyboar replaced

Gigabyte to implement replacement or refund program for Intel 6 series motherboards

Problem is there just aren't any backup boards as all chipsets are B2 stepping, and B3 stepping won't be available until maybe late April, so there's no point in getting defective replacement boards *Frown Keyboar replaced :( your last suggestion sounds reasonable enough to me though *Smile Keyboar replaced :)

15th Warlock, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Keyboar replaced

1. Keyboar replaced - Similar Threads - Keyboar replaced

2. Is there a way for a shortcut in my startmenu to stop getting replaced?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way for a shortcut in my startmenu to stop getting replaced?: So I currently use Google Chrome Portable and I made a shortcut and put in AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu so I can see it in my start menu but for some reason it keeps getting replaced with the app form AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe even tho...
  3. Is there a way for a shortcut in my startmenu to stop getting replaced?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way for a shortcut in my startmenu to stop getting replaced?: So I currently use Google Chrome Portable and I made a shortcut and put in AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu so I can see it in my start menu but for some reason it keeps getting replaced with the app form AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe even tho...
  4. the D key on my keyboar is starting to not work. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the D key on my keyboar is starting to not work. How can I fix it?: Whenever I press down on my D key, it oesn't work, so I have to jam my finger down on it for it to actually work. I run on windows 11 dell G15 Ryzen edition. Im not sure what the problem is. Please help....
  5. the D key on my keyboar is starting to not work. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the D key on my keyboar is starting to not work. How can I fix it?: Whenever I press down on my D key, it oesn't work, so I have to jam my finger down on it for it to actually work. I run on windows 11 dell G15 Ryzen edition. Im not sure what the problem is. Please help....
  6. Keyboar not working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboar not working after update: I accepted the optional updates in windows update. Now my laptop is stucked, as i come to the login screen but keyboard is not workin there (it works for bios so no hardware issue). Touch pad neither. Usb mouse works but i have no usb keyboar to test. Screen keyboard wont...
  7. Why does my keyboars stop responding after the latest windows update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my keyboars stop responding after the latest windows update?: Asus laptop G752 with Windows 10 and auto updates. After 10/17/19 update the keyboard works for an indeterminate time then just stops, mouse still works. Have to hit the power button for a sleep and restart. No specific action or time till quit. No other known issues. This...
  8. Keyboar different function

Keyboar different function: Why my backtick button on keyboard change fungtionality to windows button, i dont know how to solve it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboar-different-function/f8fcbc6d-e030-49c4-912e-2c353ac464a6
  9. The buit in keyboar on my Dell Inspirion 3000 suddenly stopped working How do I fix it?

The buit in keyboar on my Dell Inspirion 3000 suddenly stopped working How do I fix it?: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-buit-in-keyboar-on-my-dell-inspirion-3000/bc7ae684-9367-4507-b916-ff929d93f26d
  10. keyboar

in Windows 10 Customization
    keyboar: how do I turn off keyboard sounds or vibrations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboar/c24fa319-416b-46a3-90fd-ce8cefe2a8ff