Windows 10: keyboar

Discus and support keyboar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I turn off keyboard sounds or vibrations https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboar/c24fa319-416b-46a3-90fd-ce8cefe2a8ff Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Scottie McGuire, Oct 31, 2018.

1. keyboar

how do I turn off keyboard sounds or vibrations

:)

Scottie McGuire, Oct 31, 2018

2. we need myanmar language and font, keyboar for nokia uer

.we need myanmar language and font, keyboar for nokia user need myanmar language and font, keyboard for nokia user

there are many of Burmese language readers and. User for Nokia, I can help for language section I need only programming section

most of all mobile get burmese languages

how and when will you develop tha section?

Regards

matthew

MatthewTan72, Oct 31, 2018
  3. C7 internet problem

you can use non qwerty i.e alphanumeric keypad in swype keyboar itself keyboar :)

so i'm suggesting you to install older swype version then restart you phone after finishing installation and then open messaging write a message so swype keyboard would open now press icon looking like list view and select Alphanumeric keypad.

donofworld, Oct 31, 2018
  4. farby Win User

keyboar

Is there a way to get haptic feedback on a Lumia 920 keyboard?

More specifically add your vote over HERE

farby, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

keyboar

1. keyboar - Similar Threads - keyboar

2. the D key on my keyboar is starting to not work. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the D key on my keyboar is starting to not work. How can I fix it?: Whenever I press down on my D key, it oesn't work, so I have to jam my finger down on it for it to actually work. I run on windows 11 dell G15 Ryzen edition. Im not sure what the problem is. Please help....
  3. the D key on my keyboar is starting to not work. How can I fix it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    the D key on my keyboar is starting to not work. How can I fix it?: Whenever I press down on my D key, it oesn't work, so I have to jam my finger down on it for it to actually work. I run on windows 11 dell G15 Ryzen edition. Im not sure what the problem is. Please help....
  4. Keyboar not working after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Keyboar not working after update: I accepted the optional updates in windows update. Now my laptop is stucked, as i come to the login screen but keyboard is not workin there (it works for bios so no hardware issue). Touch pad neither. Usb mouse works but i have no usb keyboar to test. Screen keyboard wont...
  5. Why does my keyboars stop responding after the latest windows update?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why does my keyboars stop responding after the latest windows update?: Asus laptop G752 with Windows 10 and auto updates. After 10/17/19 update the keyboard works for an indeterminate time then just stops, mouse still works. Have to hit the power button for a sleep and restart. No specific action or time till quit. No other known issues. This...
  6. Keyboar different function

Keyboar different function: Why my backtick button on keyboard change fungtionality to windows button, i dont know how to solve it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboar-different-function/f8fcbc6d-e030-49c4-912e-2c353ac464a6
  7. The buit in keyboar on my Dell Inspirion 3000 suddenly stopped working How do I fix it?

The buit in keyboar on my Dell Inspirion 3000 suddenly stopped working How do I fix it?: How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-buit-in-keyboar-on-my-dell-inspirion-3000/bc7ae684-9367-4507-b916-ff929d93f26d
  8. Keyboar replaced

Keyboar replaced: Spilt liquid on keyboard, after a while of trying to mop it up, decide to change keyboard, now when I can get it to boot up it keeps typing 1 and cannot do anything https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboar-replaced/495889cb-99a2-4314-9bcb-b3f38b52bd75

Users found this page by searching for:

1. install zawgyi font