Windows 10: Keyboard 850 does not connect at all on initial connection

Discus and support Keyboard 850 does not connect at all on initial connection in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; purchased a new 850 keyboard and mouse set.I plug the dongle into a usb port and it powers up and is flashing green lights in a very random pattern.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Jonathan-LeBlanc, Aug 23, 2021.

1. Keyboard 850 does not connect at all on initial connection

purchased a new 850 keyboard and mouse set.I plug the dongle into a usb port and it powers up and is flashing green lights in a very random pattern. both the keyboard and the mouse are showing lights to say they are powered up, but neither item is working.Tried this on 2 different laptops, in all the available usb ports on both machines. some ports the green light doesn't flash at all.I downloaded the microsoft mouse and keyboard center and it doesn't recognize the new devices. I also have a bluetooth surface mouse that I use, and it recognized that immediately.

:)

Jonathan-LeBlanc, Aug 23, 2021

2. keyboard connectivity

how do I connect my remote keyboard with bluetooth? I have tried with the following steps but it still will not connect

1. Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Devices > Bluetooth & other devices.

1. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then select Add Bluetooth or other device >
      Bluetooth.

SandraMarconi, Aug 23, 2021
  3. network connectivity

I highly suggest that you try these steps instead:

• Press theWindows
      key + X button on your keyboard.

• Go to
      Control Panel.

• Select
      Network and Sharing Center.

• Click on
      Internet options.

• Choose
      Connections
      tab.

• Click on
      LAN Settings.

• Uncheck
      Use a Proxy server for your LAN.

• Click
      Apply, then
      OK.

CourageDog, Aug 23, 2021
  4. MyTy Win User

Keyboard 850 does not connect at all on initial connection

Logitech Bluetooth keyboard K810 cannot connect to Windows 10

Hi everyone,

For some miraculous reason, I'm now connected. Yayy!! I tried again and again to connect using the connection steps from Logitech (as per Resourceful post) at first it wasn't even picking up the device. After so many times, the computer finally sees the
    keyboard on it's list. Thanks for all of your suggestions guys (and your patience too with my ranting) Keyboard 850 does not connect at all on initial connection :).

You guys are awesome!

Thema:

Keyboard 850 does not connect at all on initial connection

1. Keyboard 850 does not connect at all on initial connection - Similar Threads - Keyboard 850 does

2. Keyboard connection

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Keyboard connection: My keyboard will not connect to my surface so I can't type on the keyboard or use mouse/cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-connection/14a30b17-531d-4707-b883-771ccbbc4e70
  3. Keyboard connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard connection: My keyboard will not connect to my surface so I can't type on the keyboard or use mouse/cursor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-connection/14a30b17-531d-4707-b883-771ccbbc4e70
  4. keyboard not connecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    keyboard not connecting: I have just had to reset my windows 10 and now it will not connect to any keyboard with an USB . It knows there is a keyboard there because the power light comes on when i start up the computer and then it goes off. If i press any button the power comes on, but no key will...
  5. Wireless 850 Desktop - Mouse works fine but keyboard does not work at all

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless 850 Desktop - Mouse works fine but keyboard does not work at all: I purchased my wireless 850 desktop a while ago. I haven't tried using the keyboard until today. My computer is unable to detect any inputs from my keyboard. I put in some fresh batteries to make sure the battery wasn't an issue. I tried to install the update from this link...
  6. AirPods won't initially connect

AirPods won't initially connect: I just bought a pair of AirPods and have been trying to connect them to my Windows 10 PC. The device shows up when I click "Add a Device," but then says "connecting..." for about a minute before saying "We didn't get any response from the device. Try connecting again." I...
  7. keyboard connectivity

keyboard connectivity: how do I connect my remote keyboard with bluetooth? I have tried with the following steps but it still will not connect Select the Start button, then select Settings >Devices > Bluetooth & other devices. Make sure Bluetooth is turned on, then select Add Bluetooth or other...
  8. Pairing a mouse with keyboard 850

Pairing a mouse with keyboard 850: I have a MS keyboard 850 and wish to add a MS mouse using just one dongle. Can I purchased a Wireless MS Mouse 1000, or a different MS mouse, and pair it to the keyboard dongle?...
  9. keyboard connection

keyboard connection: how can l connect my Dell keyboard to my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-connection/76e63281-d0d8-4754-8609-e1fb309fc47b
  10. Opera browser initial connections...

in Browsers and Email
    Opera browser initial connections...: The Opera browser, version 56.0.3051.116, home page set to DDG. Every time the browser starts, it connects to the following URLs: [img] The connection is just a keep alive, no actual activities between the banks and the Opera browser that I can see. This system also have...