Windows 10: keyboard accessibility error message

Discus and support keyboard accessibility error message in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I hope you can help please? This keeps coming up when i try to use the onscreen keyboard. http://c/windows/WINDOWS/system32/osk.exe I need it as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by MNelson, Apr 3, 2020.

1. MNelson Win User

keyboard accessibility error message

I hope you can help please?

This keeps coming up when i try to use the onscreen keyboard.

http://c/windows/WINDOWS/system32/osk.exe

I need it as I have a disability.

I am running windows 10 on a year old Dell laptop with Kapersky anti-virus.

Thanks

mitch

:)

MNelson, Apr 3, 2020

2. Windows Update Error Message 0x80070543

Ya Ya Ya, there's over a hundred threads like this, ...

Anyway, started getting this error message a few days ago, and done a lot of searching on this error message, apparently it's not, uncommon.

In particular, the (currently) 4 updates that are being affected are:
    • Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3173428) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3172729) - Error 0x80070543
    • Security Update for Adobe Flash Player for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3174060) - Error 0x80070543
    • Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1511 (KB3176493) - Error 0x80070543

The actions I've taken to date are:
    1. Uninstalled firewall program (comodo)
    2. Uninstalled anti-virus (Avast)
    3. Reset the windows update catalog on local machine.

So the above errors are with the above done.

What other steps should I be taking to resolve the issue?

Below is notations for when I actually add to this thread.

1. Attempted to use the troubleshooter, no dice.

cDreamDancer, Apr 3, 2020
  3. Mussels Win User
    the witcher demo

^ what they said will both work. i suggest updating directX, and in the future please try and list the exact error message... and i want a muffin.

Mussels, Apr 3, 2020
  4. Mark Ole Win User

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Apr 3, 2020
Thema:

1. keyboard accessibility error message - Similar Threads - keyboard accessibility error

2. D:\ is not accessible ERROR message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    D:\ is not accessible ERROR message: I have two hard drives that are from old computers. I need to view files on them. I have purchased an adapter... on Saturday I plugged it in and was able to view both hard drives of course not at the same time. I tried this morning and now I am getting an error message saying...
  3. D:\ is not accessible ERROR message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    D:\ is not accessible ERROR message: I have two hard drives that are from old computers. I need to view files on them. I have purchased an adapter... on Saturday I plugged it in and was able to view both hard drives of course not at the same time. I tried this morning and now I am getting an error message saying...
  4. Procedure Access Error Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Procedure Access Error Message: I get a "The specified procedure could not be found" error message when I try to open JPEG files. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/procedure-access-error-message/7e09e732-2dc0-40cf-bd93-a3f45b9d1900
  5. Procedure Access Error Message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Procedure Access Error Message: I get a "The specified procedure could not be found" error message when I try to open JPEG files. How can I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/procedure-access-error-message/7e09e732-2dc0-40cf-bd93-a3f45b9d1900
  6. error message: C:\ access denied

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    error message: C:\ access denied: I changed user permission and now can't access C:\. I did not change administrator permissions. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-message-c-access-denied/dc9a6df5-daa4-400d-9fae-a032c47036b0
  7. Insert error message in Access does not work?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Insert error message in Access does not work?: In online lessons we should introduce an error message in Access but it doesn't work for me the way it worked for him When I entered the error message in the "Validity message" field, I received the following error messages The rules for data integrity have been...
  8. Message: Error accessing registry

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Message: Error accessing registry: I tried to install some older software on WIN 10 which, according to the 'net, others have done successfully. When I try to run the set-up program, I get the above-referenced message. Research suggests this is usually due to "dead" entries in the registry left over from...
  9. Error message: Data Access Component 2.1

Error message: Data Access Component 2.1: I cannot open Advanced Diary, a journal program. This error message pops up: Error Creating Object. Please verify the the Microsoft Data Access Component 2.1 (or later) has been properly installed. After closing that message this one appears: Error access...
  10. No access to photos error message -2147219196

No access to photos error message -2147219196: I cannot open photos nor save from a memory card. error message -2147219196. How can I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-access-to-photos-error-message-2147219196/fbdb93f2-07d5-416c-8890-d3dc6e7ea582