Windows 10: Keyboard acting weird

Discus and support Keyboard acting weird in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed an external keyboard to my laptop. It is a logitech K220. It was working perfectly for\cn1`h 4-5 months and now it acts strange. I press a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by demetrisdemetris, May 31, 2019.

1. Keyboard acting weird

I installed an external keyboard to my laptop. It is a logitech K220. It was working perfectly for\cn1`h 4-5 months and now it acts strange. I press a key and something else happens. For example the following is shown pressing the letter "ρ" .

ρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρψν1`\ψν1`ρψν1`\1`\'ρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρψν1`\ψ<η]\`'ρψν1`\\'πψν1`\ρρρρρρρρρρ

I already deleted and reinstalled the device, same with languages, change batteries and disabled Hot keys. I use windows 10 and the keyboard is still in perfect condition. Also the problem is not always present as you can see.

:)

demetrisdemetris, May 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 31, 2019
  3. Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

Keyboard acting weird [​IMG]

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, May 31, 2019
  4. Keyboard acting weird

Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard acting weird

1. Keyboard acting weird - Similar Threads - Keyboard acting weird

2. Mouse and keyboard acting weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard acting weird: So, for my laptop I have connected a usb keyboard and mouse. Up until today everything was perfect, but I went to eat something and when I returned, my mouse and keyboard were switching on and off uncontrollably. I tried a spare mouse that I had, but there was the same...
  3. my keyboard is acting weird

my keyboard is acting weird: ok my keyboard is acting up. as you can see really badly i am not sure what is going one but it is weird. please help. what drivers or such would cause this. what would I change to fix this some keys are unmapped others double type. buy new keyboard? ] original message ]...
  4. Defender acting weird...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender acting weird...: Hey all, yesterday I had a random crash where my fans started going crazy as my monitors both powered off. I rebooted & it said it was repairing my D: drive 2TB hard-drive with most of my work on it. This morning this happened again, although there was no repair message. The...
  5. USB Keyboard acting weird

USB Keyboard acting weird: I have a Surface book 3 15 inch for my work. For that i run WSL2. Since couple of weeks i experience very strange behaviour with my external keyboard i am using a Vortex Race 3. So whenever i start listening to music via the spotify app, or the webplayer, my keyboard input...
  6. My keyboard ia acting really weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My keyboard ia acting really weird: Basically, what happens is that the letter 'l' is typed at about 5 times a second. It's not a problem with my keyboard, it still happens after I unplug it, holding ctrl will stop it for as long as it's pressed. I don't know what's the problem, I had it sometimes before but...
  7. My friends razer keyboard is acting weird

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My friends razer keyboard is acting weird: It’s a razer huntsman keyboard. When he turns on caps lock, it does the opposite. When’s caps lock is off, it’s all uppercase. Any suggestions? submitted by /u/CreeperBoyK [link] [comments]...
  8. Keyboard letter G and H acting weird.

Keyboard letter G and H acting weird.: Hello everyone My latop is an HP Pavilion 13 I am having issues on my computer when I type specific letters, in my case G and H. For whatever reason on the cortana search bar when I write for example "Defragment", it suddenly closes after typing "Defra". Same thing...
  9. Mouse and keyboard acting weird/inconsistently

Mouse and keyboard acting weird/inconsistently: About a year ago, I had a mouse that started double clicking occasionally. Ignored it for a long time, despite it continuously doing it. Fairly close to that same time period, my keyboard also began to occasionally double key press. I've set my keyboard settings so that it...
  10. Windows acting weird

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows acting weird: My dell computer with windows sometimes makes noise, even when it is turned off. Not the sound of the fan, but it will often use the notifcation jingle. I’ve reset, used windows defender to check for viruses, and looked all over, but I can’t seem to find a solution. If anyone...