Windows 10: Keyboard acting weird

Discus and support Keyboard acting weird in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I installed an external keyboard to my laptop. It is a logitech K220. It was working perfectly for\cn1`h 4-5 months and now it acts strange. I press a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by demetrisdemetris, May 31, 2019.

1. Keyboard acting weird

I installed an external keyboard to my laptop. It is a logitech K220. It was working perfectly for\cn1`h 4-5 months and now it acts strange. I press a key and something else happens. For example the following is shown pressing the letter "ρ" .

ρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρψν1`\ψν1`ρψν1`\1`\'ρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρρψν1`\ψ<η]\`'ρψν1`\\'πψν1`\ρρρρρρρρρρ

I already deleted and reinstalled the device, same with languages, change batteries and disabled Hot keys. I use windows 10 and the keyboard is still in perfect condition. Also the problem is not always present as you can see.

:)

demetrisdemetris, May 31, 2019

2. Windows 10 Laptop Keyboard Keys Acting Strange

Hi,

I realize that you are facing issues with the keyboard on your PC. I will try to help you with this issue.

Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to the laptop to check if that helps.

Further you may also use the onscreen keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, May 31, 2019
  3. Asus R510LN Ethernet/Wireless acting weird

Okay, it sounds like your adapter settings may need to be checked. Follow these steps:

Right click on your network icon down in the bottom corner, select Open Network and Sharing Center

Click on Change Adapter Settings on the left side

Keyboard acting weird [​IMG]

Find your wireless adapter. Yours may be called something different than mine. Right click on it, and click properties

Select Internet Protocol Version 4 and click properties

Make sure your settings look like this, meaning both fields are set to obtain an address automatically.

Click OK, then close and see if this helps.

ArazelEternal, May 31, 2019
  4. Keyboard acting weird

Mouse acting weird

After a Windows update my mouse on my HP laptop is acting weird, is very laggy sometimes. It even freezes sometimes.

I've tried almost every method that the experts posted on this forum and I still have the issue.

AaronBrowning, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Keyboard acting weird

1. Keyboard acting weird - Similar Threads - Keyboard acting weird

2. keyboard acts weird

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard acts weird: my keyboard became barely functional a i was using it some keys work but some dont like t can only be typed once and A sometimes opens the calculator and i cant delete since omething unless its highlighted first. typing this with on screen keyboard, already ran a troubleshoot...
  3. keyboard acts weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    keyboard acts weird: my keyboard became barely functional a i was using it some keys work but some dont like t can only be typed once and A sometimes opens the calculator and i cant delete since omething unless its highlighted first. typing this with on screen keyboard, already ran a troubleshoot...
  4. keyboard acts weird

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard acting weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard acting weird.: Hi, recently my keyboard began glitching out specifically with the key "H". I have to press really hard for it to actually register the input, im not sure if its a keyboard problem or a driver problem. Any help is appreciated!...
  6. Keyboard acting weird.

Keyboard acting weird.: Hi, recently my keyboard began glitching out specifically with the key "H". I have to press really hard for it to actually register the input, im not sure if its a keyboard problem or a driver problem. Any help is appreciated!...
  7. Keyboard acting weird.

8. Keyboard is acting weird.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard is acting weird.: Hello, I am having an issue with my keyboard. No matter what I try I can't get it to work right! These are the laptop specs, incase it helps. Processor IntelR PentiumR Silver N5000 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  9. Keyboard is acting weird.

Keyboard is acting weird.: Hello, I am having an issue with my keyboard. No matter what I try I can't get it to work right! These are the laptop specs, incase it helps. Processor IntelR PentiumR Silver N5000 CPU @ 1.10GHz 1.10 GHz Installed RAM 4.00 GB System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based...
  10. Keyboard is acting weird.