Windows 10: Keyboard and 2 Mouse on Separate USB receivers

Discus and support Keyboard and 2 Mouse on Separate USB receivers in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Good Day, Somehow I ended up with 1 keyboard, 2 of the same mouse and 3 different receivers! Id like to connect the keyboard & a mouse to the same... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by TehOnly1, Dec 14, 2020.

1. TehOnly1 Win User

Keyboard and 2 Mouse on Separate USB receivers

Good Day,

Somehow I ended up with 1 keyboard, 2 of the same mouse and 3 different receivers!

Id like to connect the keyboard & a mouse to the same receiver to free up a USB Port.

Is there a way to do that? If yes, how?

Thank you

:)

TehOnly1, Dec 14, 2020

2. keyboard and optical mouse usb

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

• Are you getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps.

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

I suggest you to refer to the following Microsoft article on
    Troubleshooting: Keyboards and check if it helps.

https://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/help/support/troubleshooting/keyboard/common-issues

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Karthicka_R, Dec 14, 2020
  3. Windows 10 usb keyboard and mouse not working

Hi,

To assist you better, answer the below question.

I would like to know if you are getting any message when you connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse?

I suggest you to connect the USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different USB port and check if it works.

Also, plug your USB Keyboard and Mouse to a different system and check if it works.

I suggest you try below method and check if it helps

Hardware and devices troubleshooter

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your mouse.

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.
    • Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.
    • Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.
    • Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Ashwin V S, Dec 14, 2020
  4. dankbudz Win User

Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, Mouse, and USB receiver

Microsoft Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard set.
    Includes: Keyboard, mouse, and usb receiver and everything is wireless.
    Bought Originally at Fry's Electronics for 150 and i have no need of it since i got a 300 dollar Logitech Set. Official Link: http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/productdetails.aspx?pid=033

Asking price $80 OR 1gb 184-pin DDR ram

dankbudz, Dec 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Keyboard and 2 Mouse on Separate USB receivers - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mouse Separate

2. USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works

in Windows 10 Gaming
    USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works: I decided to reset my PC and keeping my files.But after I reset it when I turned it on, my USB mouse and keyboard didn't work for me. But in the BIOS settings they did work. Then I decided to use a PS/2 mouse and they did work. Methods I already used are: switching USB slots,...
  3. USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    USB keyboard and mouse not working only PS/2 works: I decided to reset my PC and keeping my files.But after I reset it when I turned it on, my USB mouse and keyboard didn't work for me. But in the BIOS settings they did work. Then I decided to use a PS/2 mouse and they did work. Methods I already used are: switching USB slots,...
  4. New Receiver for Mouse and Keyboard?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Receiver for Mouse and Keyboard?: Hi Guys, So I own this wireless mouse and keyboard however I have recently damaged the USB receiver and it has stopped working. I have looked online to see if there is any software I can download onto another USB receiver for it to connect to but am pretty stumpted for a...
  5. New Receiver for Mouse and Keyboard?

New Receiver for Mouse and Keyboard?: Hi Guys, So I own this wireless mouse and keyboard however I have recently damaged the USB receiver and it has stopped working. I have looked online to see if there is any software I can download onto another USB receiver for it to connect to but am pretty stumpted for a...
  6. separate keyboard and mouse not connecting at the same time.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    separate keyboard and mouse not connecting at the same time.: i can't connect my separate keyboard and mouse at the same time.my current device is an asus zenbook flip 13.i can connect my keyboard to the usb hub.but when i connect the mouse. its not working. but the keyboard is working fine. please give me an answer to this/...
  7. separate keyboard and mouse not connecting at the same time.

separate keyboard and mouse not connecting at the same time.: i can't connect my separate keyboard and mouse at the same time.my current device is an asus zenbook flip 13.i can connect my keyboard to the usb hub.but when i connect the mouse. its not working. but the keyboard is working fine. please give me an answer to this/...
  8. separate keyboard and mouse not connecting at the same time.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  9. lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a...

lost Microsoft keyboard and mouse usb receiver, is any solution available? is there a...: Hello! My name is Joe, and I work for a home for mentally handicap children as IT tech support. We are on a very low budget and are in desperate need of keyboards and mice. In the past, we have always purchased Microsoft brand keyboards and mice as we feel they are of the...
  10. Sculpt USB mouse and keyboard do not work, USB receiver not detected in Device Manager

Sculpt USB mouse and keyboard do not work, USB receiver not detected in Device Manager: I own a Microsoft Sculpt Comfort wireless keyboard and mouse. It has worked fine up until now, but for some reason the USB receiver does not seem to be detected anymore. The computer doesn't respond to input from the mouse or keyboard, and the receiver doesn't even appear in...