Windows 10: keyboard and black screen during boot process

Discus and support keyboard and black screen during boot process in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer, hp i3 core running windows 10, gives me a black screen and the image of keyboard during boot up and will not go any further. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by buford T. puddballer, Sep 9, 2018.

1. buford T. puddballer Win User

keyboard and black screen during boot process

My computer, hp i3 core running windows 10, gives me a black screen and the image of keyboard during boot up and will not go any further. How do around this? or possibly get into safe mode without full boot up?

:)

buford T. puddballer, Sep 9, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 9, 2018
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Lov Dollente Win User

Black screen after booting

Hi Darlene,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as a corrupted driver, Internet connection, third-party software, and external hardware or devices. For us to investigate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Can you verify if the issue occurred during the update or after installing the update?
    • Are you able to log in to your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps provided on this link to resolve your black screen
    issue. On the "Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors" section, select the error that you're experiencing from the options provided.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. keyboard and black screen during boot process - Similar Threads - keyboard black screen

2. Display Dims During Boot Process

in Windows 10 Support
    Display Dims During Boot Process: I have two questions that are somewhat related: 1. I have my monitor set at 144hz. That resolution shows my display dimmer than other resolutions. Is that normal? 2. During the boot process my screen and once the desktop is loaded, some program or process is causing the...
  3. Black screen during log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black screen during log in: Recently when logging in to my desktop I experienced some black screen I had to reset the drivers to revert it back to normal. It also happened when I played some games and I had to alt-tabbed. And also when I benchmark my computer with the valley. Please help I don't know...
  4. Black screen at booting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black screen at booting: I have a Samsung laptop. I had Windows 10 for about 2 weeks and everything was fine until last week. When I press the power button, the Windows 10 icon appears with the loading icon. After that, I'm getting a black screen for about 3 minutes then my login screen appears and...
  5. is possible to eliminate brief black screen during windows boot?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    is possible to eliminate brief black screen during windows boot?: this is a dell e6400 with a T9900 cpu and all the latest drivers and bios. i don't see any issues there, and i don't see any startup programs that would cause a delay. i'm sure this is "normal" but i don't like the screen going black for a second or two before windows...
  6. Black screen on initial boot

Black screen on initial boot: Acer laptop running 10 Home fully updated. Turn the power on and the computer boots very quickly to a very dark black screen. I can just make out the desktop but not clearly enough to do anything. Power off then on again and it boots correctly but very slowly. Any ideas...
  7. Black screen and WAIT during bootup

Black screen and WAIT during bootup: For two years I have had three hard drives installed. One small one went bad and at bootup I would get that information with "Press F1 to resume" which I would do and then windows would load. I upgraded to windows 10 from 7 three weeks ago, same message, and no problem, as it...
  8. Restart during boot (black screen before normal boot)

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart during boot (black screen before normal boot): Good afternoon, Since couple of days my desktop PC has a problem that does not compromise its use but rather annoying When I press the button to turn it on it immediately restarts showing a black screen and after this reboot it starts booting up windows quickly and without...
  9. black screen during bootup

in Windows 10 Support
    black screen during bootup: During boot up I get a black screen for about 1 min then the login for my account. I notice a lot of hard drive activity during the black screen. I'm using amd-catalyst-15.10beta-64bit-win10-win8.1-win7-oct12.exe (latest one). Win 10 works fine except for the black screen....
  10. Black screen boot

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen boot: Went to restart my computer and when I did and rebooted it it went to a loading screen with the circle balls going around. It then goes to another loading the same thing. Then it goes to a black screen where I can move the mouse. I tried using the space and ctrl tricks to...