Windows 10: keyboard and black screen during boot process

Discus and support keyboard and black screen during boot process in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My computer, hp i3 core running windows 10, gives me a black screen and the image of keyboard during boot up and will not go any further. How do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by buford T. puddballer, Sep 9, 2018.

1. keyboard and black screen during boot process

My computer, hp i3 core running windows 10, gives me a black screen and the image of keyboard during boot up and will not go any further. How do around this? or possibly get into safe mode without full boot up?

:)

buford T. puddballer, Sep 9, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 9, 2018
  3. zplugger Win User
    Black Screen after Log on

Computer boots to windows log on,have no password here.After a minute on log on it go to a black screen,stays there forever. I can get to Task Manager from black Screen,lost on what to do next. Just want my Windows 10 back, not sure what caused this problem. Any Suggestion on what my next step should be?*Sad

zplugger, Sep 9, 2018
  4. keyboard and black screen during boot process

Black screen after booting

Hi Darlene,

There are several reasons why this issue occurs, such as a corrupted driver, Internet connection, third-party software, and external hardware or devices. For us to investigate the issue, please clarify the following:

• Can you verify if the issue occurred during the update or after installing the update?
    • Are you able to log in to your computer?

In the meantime, we suggest performing the steps provided on this link to resolve your black screen
    issue. On the "Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors" section, select the error that you're experiencing from the options provided.

Get back to us with the result.

Lov Dollente, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

keyboard and black screen during boot process

1. keyboard and black screen during boot process - Similar Threads - keyboard black screen

2. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    black screen during boot up?: I was gaming on my computer a couple months ago and it just shut down out of no where. Ever since then, every time I restart or shut down and boot up my computer, it shows a black screen with a little gray rectangle on it for a little bit before it shows the Gigabyte boot...
  3. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    black screen during boot up?: I was gaming on my computer a couple months ago and it just shut down out of no where. Ever since then, every time I restart or shut down and boot up my computer, it shows a black screen with a little gray rectangle on it for a little bit before it shows the Gigabyte boot...
  4. black screen during boot up?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it: Does anyone experience the same issue where either during Windows 10 installation or booting intoWindows 10, after the windows logo, the display screen immediately turn black. If you use a flash light and point close to the screen, you could still see your windows desktop...
  6. bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it: Does anyone experience the same issue where either during Windows 10 installation or booting intoWindows 10, after the windows logo, the display screen immediately turn black. If you use a flash light and point close to the screen, you could still see your windows desktop...
  7. bootcamp black screen during installation and booting into it

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. What is wrong with the onscreen keyboard during boot process options?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    What is wrong with the onscreen keyboard during boot process options?: I've spent about an hour trying to boot my new Surface Go in safe mode, but I just can't do it because the onscreen keyboard during the boot troubleshooting process blue screen options keeps failing to work. It wouldn't let me press enter or Windows first; then when I found...
  9. Black screen with cursur dash during initial boot.

in Windows 10 Support
    Black screen with cursur dash during initial boot.: Now I searched and found a long list of cures for the problem that none panned out to correct the problem. My system is listed so you can see what it is. The problem apears to be unique to the MB and the 2504 BIOS falsh. No I have not reflashed to return to earlier BIOS...
  10. Restart during boot (black screen before normal boot)

in Windows 10 Support
    Restart during boot (black screen before normal boot): Good afternoon, Since couple of days my desktop PC has a problem that does not compromise its use but rather annoying When I press the button to turn it on it immediately restarts showing a black screen and after this reboot it starts booting up windows quickly and without...