Windows 10: keyboard and browser issue

Discus and support keyboard and browser issue in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; does anybody know a fix to where when I press the esc key it brings up the windows start menu. also it wont let me type when this issue happens and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ScarecroweYT, Oct 17, 2019.

1. keyboard and browser issue

does anybody know a fix to where when I press the esc key it brings up the windows start menu. also it wont let me type when this issue happens and when on a browser trying to scroll up and down with my mouse zooms the screen in and out.

there is no issue with the keyboard I have tried several and they all have the same problem. there are a few other things that happen when this issue occurs but these are the main problems.

:)

ScarecroweYT, Oct 17, 2019
  2. Geethu B Win User

Issue with typing using keyboard

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with typing using keyboard.
    I will surely help you to fix this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• What is the make and model of the computer?
    • Which web browser are you using?
    • Are you facing this issue on all the web browsers?

This issue could have occurred due to these reasons:

1. Damaged hardware.

2. Missing Windows Updates.

3. Corrupt keyboard driver.

Try the steps listed here:

Method 1:

I would suggest you to connect an external keyboard and check if the issue persists or not.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install all available Windows Updates and devices drivers from the computer manufacturer website.

Method 3:

If the issue persists, I suggest you to download and install latest keyboard driver from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Oct 17, 2019
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Oct 17, 2019
  4. keyboard and browser issue

BF4 Browser Utility

keyboard and browser issue LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    keyboard and browser issue Main.jpg

keyboard and browser issue Refresh.jpg

keyboard and browser issue about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Oct 17, 2019
Thema:

keyboard and browser issue

1. keyboard and browser issue - Similar Threads - keyboard browser issue

2. Browser Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Browser Issues: My Google Chrome has been corrupted on my laptop, so I tried downloading about three other browsers but when I try to use them nothing happens. Please help, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-issues/79098a50-da30-4baf-b088-b8ad8cd85d97
  3. Browser Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Browser Issues: My Google Chrome has been corrupted on my laptop, so I tried downloading about three other browsers but when I try to use them nothing happens. Please help, thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-issues/79098a50-da30-4baf-b088-b8ad8cd85d97
  4. Browser issue

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Browser issue: My browser says "managed by your organization" but this is wrong as it's my own laptop. I don't even work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-issue/f61577b5-ea54-42d2-904c-693f78c275bb
  5. Browser issues

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser issues: Hello there. I have recently reset my computer, reinstalling windows 10. I have chosen the option qhere everything is wiped out in the process. Now that i am back, only microsoft Edge will access the internet. Neither Chrome or Firefoz will. Why is that and how can i...
  6. Browser Issues . . .

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser Issues . . .: The browsers, I have, are. Ice Dragon, Firefox, Chrome. And, I just added Opera. They all, work fine. Except for Opera. But Opera, has some nice features. So, I'd like to. Work, things out. After installing, Opera. It became, the default browser?? I use Yahoo mail....
  7. Browser issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Browser issue: Every time I minimize my browser into the task bar and bring it back up all the tabs I had disappear and only tab came on with what I assume is the home screen. So every time I bring the browser back up I had to go through the pain of getting the tabs back to where I am. It's...
  8. keyboard, mouse and browser issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    keyboard, mouse and browser issue: does anybody know a fix to where when I press the esc key it brings up the windows start menu. also it wont let me type when this issue happens and when on a browser trying to scroll up and down with my mouse zooms the screen in and out. there is no issue with the keyboard I...
  9. Browser Issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browser Issue: I did a system restore and now when I click on a link either sent in an email, or on the internet, nothing happens. I am unable to open the link. HELP! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/browser-issue/cce2d764-3c4e-4c64-9be9-6e015590b2ef
  10. Keyboard Shortcut to open browser

in Browsers and Email
    Keyboard Shortcut to open browser: Hi all Was wondering if there is a shortcut to launch your default browser from your keyboard. Instead of having to use your mouse to click on it? Or if I can set one up? 75015