Windows 10: Keyboard and headset randomly turns of and on again at random moments after replacing...

Discus and support Keyboard and headset randomly turns of and on again at random moments after replacing... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello everyone, Yesterday I replaced my old cpu, motherboard and RAM but now I have this strange problem of my keyboard and headset turning of for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Davytjuhhh, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Keyboard and headset randomly turns of and on again at random moments after replacing...

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I replaced my old cpu, motherboard and RAM but now I have this strange problem of my keyboard and headset turning of for like a second and after that automatically turning on again. Other devices, such as my mouse and xbox one controller don't do this at those moments. Sometimes it happens like twice in a minut but it can also take like 2 hours before it happens.

I can't really test things because it can take like a really long time before it happens.

I also tried to search on internet for people with the same problems or solutions, but I can't find anything usefull.

I am running the latest windows version, my gpu drivers are also up to date and I installed my motherboard drivers.

The new hardware I installed:

• -Intel Core i5 9600K
    • Corsair DDR4 Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3000 C15
    • Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO

Can someone help me?

Sorry for my bad english,

Thnx!

~Davy

:)

Davytjuhhh, Nov 14, 2018
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue Keyboard and headset randomly turns of and on again at random moments after replacing... :p

cadaveca, Nov 14, 2018
  3. wolfaust Win User
    I Need Advice For Logitech Gaming Mouse, Keyboard and Headset

Hello,

I want to buy new keyboard, mouse and headset. I'm thinking that following keyboard, mouse and headset could be good. But I still need suggestion about these. I'm using Logitech keyboard and mouse for years but now they damaged. I can't use them. What you think about following items? Are they good enough to buy or you suggest something different?

By the way, there is one more choice for headset. I added that headset too.

Logitech G502 Spectrum gaming mouse (Link: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g502-proteus-spectrum-rgb-gaming-mouse)
    Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum RGB mechanical gaming keyboard (Link: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g910-orion-spectrum-rgb-gaming-keyboard)
    Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum gaming headset (Link: http://gaming.logitech.com/en-us/product/g633-7-1-surround-sound-gaming-headset)

Alternative headset: https://en-us.sennheiser.com/gaming-headset-gsp-300

Thanks for advice.

Bests,

wolfaust, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Mark Ole Win User

Keyboard and headset randomly turns of and on again at random moments after replacing...

keyboard

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that you try the following steps:

• Click Start and then click Settings
    • Click on Ease of access
    • Click Keyboard in the left pane
    • Turn off Filter Keys in the right pane

Also, try pressing the Fn+ Num Lock keys to turn off the Number lock function.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Mark Ole, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Keyboard and headset randomly turns of and on again at random moments after replacing...

1. Keyboard and headset randomly turns of and on again at random moments after replacing... - Similar Threads - Keyboard headset randomly

2. Pc is crashing randomly and doesn't turn on again

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pc is crashing randomly and doesn't turn on again: I've been having this problem for about a month nowMy system is all up to date, all my drivers are fine, ive tried the cmd method and all the other stuff, and the only clue I have is that it crashes the same time that "Microsoft Game Input" reconfigures itself, and now the...
  3. BSOD at random moments

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD at random moments: Hello dear community,I am getting BSOD at "random moments" since 1 year. It was at a tolerable frequency like one per month. But now since one month I am getting at least 2 BSOD per day. I did everything I could to fix it myself. List of things I've already done are...
  4. BSOD at random moments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD at random moments: Hello dear community,I am getting BSOD at "random moments" since 1 year. It was at a tolerable frequency like one per month. But now since one month I am getting at least 2 BSOD per day. I did everything I could to fix it myself. List of things I've already done are...
  5. Computer randomly turns off then on again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer randomly turns off then on again: Bought a new pc from techfast.Specs: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/666615Intel Core i5 10400F processorRTX 3070 Ti 8GB LHR graphicsGigabyte B560M DS3H motherboard16GB 3200MHz RAM500GB NVMe m.2 SSD750W 80 Plus Gold PSUMAG Forge 100R CaseAlso before crashing in event viewer...
  6. Computer randomly turns off then on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly turns off then on again: Bought a new pc from techfast.Specs: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/666615Intel Core i5 10400F processorRTX 3070 Ti 8GB LHR graphicsGigabyte B560M DS3H motherboard16GB 3200MHz RAM500GB NVMe m.2 SSD750W 80 Plus Gold PSUMAG Forge 100R CaseAlso before crashing in event viewer...
  7. Computer randomly turns off then on again

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. My laptop again and again randomly turns black

My laptop again and again randomly turns black: As soon as ii open my laptop it starts working and suddenly after few minutes as I open my browser it turns blue then black and it freezes and none of the key on the keyboard works I wait for 30 minutes nothing seems to happen at last I have to press the power button and do...
  9. Random Shutdown After Battery Replacement

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Random Shutdown After Battery Replacement: Hi, I recently replaced the dead battery in my Dell Latitude E6440 (Windows 10.0.18362 Build 18362). I bought the battery on eBay for a lot less than Dell wanted to charge me but it seems to have an issue with ACPI in that the laptop randomly shuts down when in its docking...
  10. BSOD at random(?) moments..

BSOD at random(?) moments..: Dear forum-reader, Recently I'm having quite often BSOD's.. Most of them are FAULTY_HARDWARE_CORRUPTED_PAGE, MEMORY_MANAGEMENT, CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION or IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL.. I've already run memtest86+, from which I came to the conclusion that one of the...