Windows 10: Keyboard and Mice USB

Discus and support Keyboard and Mice USB in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi,I have lost my USB connectors for Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001. Can I purchase a new USB connector? if yes, where do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AD1_1, Jul 6, 2021.

1. AD1_1 Win User

Keyboard and Mice USB

Hi,I have lost my USB connectors for Microsoft Wireless Desktop 3050 with AES PP3-00001. Can I purchase a new USB connector? if yes, where do I purchase from? Thank you

:)

AD1_1, Jul 6, 2021

2. No USB mice or keyboards working

I have an issue with USB mice and keyboards connecting to my new Lenovo P51, running Windows 10

The issue started when my USB keyboard (Microsoft Sculpt) started perpetually pressing a 'p' key. This has happened before, but usually stops quickly. To identify the fault, I unplugged the USB receiver from docking station base USB port where it was connected.

Following this, NO USB mice or keyboards will work!

1. All devices show up as 'Other devices' in Device Management. And when you try and update the driver, I get told that Windows could not find the driver for the device.

2. If you attempt to select the driver from the list, no 2.4Ghz drivers are shown as available.

3. I've used a commercial driver utility to do an automatic update (Driver Easy)

4. I've uninstalled USB controllers, rebooted, and let Windows install them

5. I've done numerous hard reboots, including complete power down with battery out

6. I've manually replaced several usb-related INF files in the c:\windowss\inf folder as well (including usb.inf)

However...still no go. All keyboards or mice just end up in 'other devices' and won't work. I've run out of ideas short of a Windows reinstall. Or am I missing something? One other thing I considered was a USB power issue...but my portable usb hdd still
    works (with lights on).

comments appreciated.

GordonH_98, Jul 6, 2021
  3. USB keyboard disconnects when holding any button down

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to try the following steps and check if it helps:

• The USB connection may be loose. Try unplugging the keyboard, and then plugging it back in.
    • Plug the keyboard into a different USB port.
    • If your keyboard is plugged into a USB hub or USB switch box, try removing it and plugging the keyboard into the computer.
    • Unplug other USB devices that are not in use.
    • Try the keyboard on another computer to verify it is working correctly

Method 2: Also I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the usb keyboard drivers as below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows+X and go to device manager.
    • Then expand keyboards and right click on the driver.
    • Then click on uninstall and restart the computer.
    • It will be reinstalled automatically and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Jul 6, 2021
  4. Aack44 Win User

Keyboard and Mice USB

Device manager Keyboard and Mice

In device manager. Under Keyboards my mouse and keyboard are listed. Under mice the mouse and keyboard are listed under it. why would keyboard be under mice and mouse under keyboard? Is this normal? I have a Razer deathadder and Razer Blackwidow.

Aack44, Jul 6, 2021
Thema:

Keyboard and Mice USB

1. Keyboard and Mice USB - Similar Threads - Keyboard Mice USB

2. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice: I have moved my PC to my Parents house and when i turned it on with a new Keyboard, no Input was recognized. Logged in with Screen Keyboard and tried all common fixes in the settings as well as the Device Manager. Furthermore there is no Keyboard section in the Device Manager...
  3. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice: I have moved my PC to my Parents house and when i turned it on with a new Keyboard, no Input was recognized. Logged in with Screen Keyboard and tried all common fixes in the settings as well as the Device Manager. Furthermore there is no Keyboard section in the Device Manager...
  4. PC doesn't recognize new Keyboards or Mice

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. defective keyboards and mice

defective keyboards and mice: We have multiple wireless keyboards/mice that have mismatched dongles for the keyboards/mice like there was a bad lot of them we are a business with a lot of them that do not work. How can we get them replaced I am not able to open a case to get them addressed or swapped out....
  6. defective keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    defective keyboards and mice: We have multiple wireless keyboards/mice that have mismatched dongles for the keyboards/mice like there was a bad lot of them we are a business with a lot of them that do not work. How can we get them replaced I am not able to open a case to get them addressed or swapped out....
  7. defective keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. What caused 2x USB/Wireless Keyboards & Mice to suddenly stop working?

What caused 2x USB/Wireless Keyboards & Mice to suddenly stop working?: I'm baffled by odd behaviour on an older [not old but older] retired Gaming rig turned to office system, Running a fresh clean install of Windows 10 Pro v.1909, dual wide-screen monitors/controls on AMD hardware. Forgive me for not having the full Asustek motherboard number...
  9. USB-mice not working

USB-mice not working: So I've had this problem earlier already but restarting the device used to help. Now it doesn't. Any mouse that I plug in gets recognized, the bottom right corner message, which says something like "USB-Mouse is being set up", then, a couple of seconds later, it tells me that...
  10. Regarding wireless keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding wireless keyboards and mice: For 25 years I've turned on monitor, speakers, and computer every day. Now I'm considering an all-in-one desktop. Just one AC plug, just one button! But I find that most of them now use "wireless" keyboards and mice. My questions: Do these have to be turned on and off every...