Windows 10: Keyboard and monitor doesn’t work after waking from Sleep

Discus and support Keyboard and monitor doesn’t work after waking from Sleep in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; I have installed Windows 10 on my desktop. I always try to restart after a "sleep" by pressing the mouse button. It usually starts ok, but sometimes... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JesseStoner, Mar 24, 2020.

1. Keyboard and monitor doesn’t work after waking from Sleep

I have installed Windows 10 on my desktop. I always try to restart after a "sleep" by pressing the mouse button. It usually starts ok, but sometimes the monitor and keyboard don't activate. I have to power off/power on to get them working again.

***Modified title from: Dead keyboard and monitor on "awake"***

:)

JesseStoner, Mar 24, 2020

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Mar 24, 2020
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Keyboard and monitor doesn’t work after waking from Sleep [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Mar 24, 2020
  4. Keyboard and monitor doesn’t work after waking from Sleep

Using laptop as desktop - can't wake it from sleep with wireless mouse or keyboard.

• 4. Test waking from Sleep with the monitor connected to the laptop.
    • 5. Disconnect the monitor from the laptop, reboot, then test waking from Sleep without an external monitor.

No luck with monitor connected. Disconnected the monitor, rebooted, then tested wake-from-sleep with no external monitor - no luck.

eljaycanuck, Mar 24, 2020
Thema:

Keyboard and monitor doesn’t work after waking from Sleep

1. Keyboard and monitor doesn’t work after waking from Sleep - Similar Threads - Keyboard monitor doesn’t

2. Monitor will not wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor will not wake from sleep: When my PC wakes from sleep it always used to wake the monitor as well but now when the PC wakes the monitor does not respond. The only way to solve the problem is to do a hard reset of the PC. The PC is definitely waking from sleep. it is just the monitor.I have read...
  3. keyboard not working after waking up from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard not working after waking up from sleep: Hi, I have a dell desktop running windows 10, all patches and updates are applied both from Microsoft and Dell. The computer goes to sleep after 30 minutes, and at least twice a day, when I wake it up the keyboard doesn't work, and I get a pop up message that a usb device...
  4. Computer doesn’t wake from sleep

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Computer doesn’t wake from sleep: Each time I walk away from my HP laptop running windows 10 and it goes to sleep, it won't wake up without a forced restart. All Windows updates have been run. All HP hardware and software updates have been run as in completed. Here are what the power settings and the...
  5. Computer doesn’t ask for password after waking from sleep

Computer doesn’t ask for password after waking from sleep: Windows does not ask for password after being in sleep mode. Require sign in is selected in stetting's for "When PC wakes up from sleep" ***Modified title from: Problems with password after being in sleep mode ***...
  6. Computer doesn’t wake from sleep after update

Computer doesn’t wake from sleep after update: since your latest updates wake/sleep function wont work. my pc hp desktop 2 years old was ok before. HP tech spent hours trying to sort it .but no joy. both the tabs are ticked in device manager for mouse and keyboard. It will sleep using function and f10, but cant wake it....
  7. Monitor will not wake from sleep

Monitor will not wake from sleep: I have tried many fixes found on the internet,i have changed setting after setting,created numerous power plans,tried different display port cables,i have a dell alienware 34 inch monitor,I9 9900k,asus rog maximus xi code mobo, evga ftw 2080 ti hybrid,corsair 64 gb 3200 MHz...
  8. Laptop keyboard does not work after waking from sleep

Laptop keyboard does not work after waking from sleep: I have a HP Pavilion laptop, and in the last week, the keyboard has stopped working when I wake the computer from sleep. I am still able to log on using the on-screen touch keyboard. After about 30 seconds after I have logged in, the physical keyboard starts working again....
  9. Monitor speakers no longer working after waking from sleep

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Monitor speakers no longer working after waking from sleep: I've been using the same monitor (I-Inc iH282) connected via an HDMI cable for about 7 years now (under Win10 home for the last 2 years) and the speaker inside the monitor (used as my default sound device) has worked every time .. except that is for about the last month. It...
  10. Monitor waking from sleep

Monitor waking from sleep: I have my settings configured so my monitor will go to sleep. It goes to sleep but then immediately wakes back up. Looking to see what is waking it shows unknown? [img] Any idea on what is causing it to wake up? I think it's the new monitor because it didn't happen...