Windows 10: Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse doesn't work. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! My friend extract the zip to his desktop and got black screen, he restart it and tried to do something with it but the keyboard and mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Botond Szilágyi, May 28, 2023.

1. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

Hello! My friend extract the zip to his desktop and got black screen, he restart it and tried to do something with it but the keyboard and mouse stopped working. Can someone help me?

:)

Botond Szilágyi, May 28, 2023

2. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, May 28, 2023
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Keyboard and mouse doesn't work. 233722d1557862791t-windows-doesn-t-start-authomatic-repair-doesn-t-work-hdd-test-1-.png

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 28, 2023
  4. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, May 28, 2023
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

1. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work. - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse doesn't

2. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.: Hello! My friend extract the zip to his desktop and got black screen, he restart it and tried to do something with it but the keyboard and mouse stopped working. Can someone help me?...
  3. Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse doesn't work.: Hello! My friend extract the zip to his desktop and got black screen, he restart it and tried to do something with it but the keyboard and mouse stopped working. Can someone help me?...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.: I have a Asus TUF Gaming FX505DY Laptop. It had Windows 11 on Beta Version. A few days ago I had an external USB mouse connected, when I booted up the mouse just didn't work. I thought it was some Driver Issue, So I rebooted. Didn't work. I tried deleting Mouse, USB Root Hub...
  5. Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard doesn't work.: I have a Asus TUF Gaming FX505DY Laptop. It had Windows 11 on Beta Version. A few days ago I had an external USB mouse connected, when I booted up the mouse just didn't work. I thought it was some Driver Issue, So I rebooted. Didn't work. I tried deleting Mouse, USB Root Hub...
  6. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.: I need help, I recently resetted my desktop a day ago & ever since my mouse and keyboard when I get to the region part Hi there, Let's get a few basic things out of the way. When ever I start my PC up, it works as normal, but when I get to the setting up part it doesn't work!...
  7. My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My mouse and keyboard doesn't work after resetting it.: I need help, I recently resetted my desktop a day ago & ever since my mouse and keyboard when I get to the region part Hi there, Let's get a few basic things out of the way. When ever I start my PC up, it works as normal, but when I get to the setting up part it doesn't work!...
  8. Mouse & Keyboard Center doesn't work on HP Pavilion

Mouse & Keyboard Center doesn't work on HP Pavilion: The Ctrl-F5 key combo refreshes a website page, but I have some arthritis and that's uncomfortable for me, so I thought I'd try to reassign that to a key combo that works better for me. Help says to do that through the Microsoft Mouse & Keyboard Center, but when I try to...
  9. External mouse doesn't work but the keyboard does

External mouse doesn't work but the keyboard does: Wireless mouse as part of a mouse/keyboard combination does not work. Windows 10 Pro x64. All windows and dell updates applied. Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/external-mouse-doesnt-work-but-the-keyboard-does/a4cecf05-c478-4364-ae75-6045ccade1e9
  10. Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keyboard and mouse track doesn't work: My laptop keyboard and mouse track only work in bios and Windows 10 safe mode. I have removed drivers, updated drivers, reinstalled window 10 by disc, reinstalled windows 10 from laptop manufacturer via recovery USB, and performed a complete clean recovery through the...