Windows 10: keyboard and mouse don't work after reset

Discus and support keyboard and mouse don't work after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi,I refreshed and reset a desktop thatw as given to me. I rid the desktop of all files. After the reset, the mouse and keyboard do not work. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amvega, Jun 23, 2021.

1. Amvega Win User

keyboard and mouse don't work after reset

Hi,I refreshed and reset a desktop thatw as given to me. I rid the desktop of all files. After the reset, the mouse and keyboard do not work. I cannot connect to the internet. Help please.

:)

Amvega, Jun 23, 2021
  2. Vega Hassan, Jun 23, 2021
  3. my mouse don´t works correctly

I use all the year my mouse and it Works good but today I go to do a thing and when I returned to my computer the mouse don´t Works good.

the problem is:

when I use my mouse, for example, I move my mouse up and it goes right and if I move it right it goes down

I don´t know what to do

i have tried to uninstall the mouse but it still

please I need help...

DanielRappy, Jun 23, 2021
  4. JDivineŠ Win User

stuff that don`t work

The problem with the messed up keyboard is now ok, I can write normally.

But, the problem with non working pin and unpin from task bar, the right mouse click don`t work on it at all - still stays, as well as non working New notifications - I click and nothing happens. Can you fix that all?

JDivineŠ, Jun 23, 2021
Thema:

1. keyboard and mouse don't work after reset - Similar Threads - keyboard mouse don't

2. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: Im using a old HP computer and I just reset it after it not being able to boot into windows, im using windows 10 and ive tried all the ports on my computer and none of them worked, my keyboard and mouse were also getting power once i plugged them in when my pc was on sleep,...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: Im using a old HP computer and I just reset it after it not being able to boot into windows, im using windows 10 and ive tried all the ports on my computer and none of them worked, my keyboard and mouse were also getting power once i plugged them in when my pc was on sleep,...
  4. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  6. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: I reseted my windows 10 pc After i reset my pc,keyboard and mouse not working. so ,i can't unlock my pc. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working-after-reset/bc753dcf-6ba3-4ddd-9010-0dd11431d2d2
  7. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: I reseted my windows 10 pc After i reset my pc,keyboard and mouse not working. so ,i can't unlock my pc. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working-after-reset/bc753dcf-6ba3-4ddd-9010-0dd11431d2d2
  8. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

9. Keyboard & Mouse don't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard & Mouse don't work: USB Kyeboard & Mouse work in BIOS and in windows troubleshooting but after windows 10 starts loading they both stop functioningThe USB ports still function with my wifi adapter and others but not with my keyboard or mouseThis problem persists though a windows 10 reinstall...
  10. Mouse and keyboard don't work after reseting my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse and keyboard don't work after reseting my PC: The mouse and keyboard Not working after reseting my pc and i can't use them for anything , before i reset my pc they worked well now they don't like they are dismounted i tried it on another pc and they didn't work so help plz....