Windows 10: Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello.Ever since sometime late December, I've been having difficulties with my mouse and keyboard sporadically disconnecting and reconnecting for very... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OliverTelford, Jan 23, 2023.

1. Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

Hello.Ever since sometime late December, I've been having difficulties with my mouse and keyboard sporadically disconnecting and reconnecting for very brief intervals when I'm playing video games on my desktop PC, but strangely not when I'm just browsing the web. I'm not sure what to do, I've tried all sorts: Unplugging and plugging the USB devices back in, checking Windows file integrity, checking power saving settings...Looking through event viewer, I've found that there are several commonly recurring things that pop up when the disconnects happen, ranging from large amounts of Security Even

:)

OliverTelford, Jan 23, 2023
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Jan 23, 2023
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 23, 2023
  4. Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

The mouse stays connected but the keyboard keeps disconnecting in Windows 10.

Original Title[Microsoft Desgner Keyboard and Mouse]

Hi

HP Envy laptop

Windows 10

The mouse stays connected but the keyboard keeps disconnecting. Do you think it is faulty or does anyone have any suggestions.

Thanks for your help...

A_mary_864, Jan 23, 2023
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

1. Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse keep

2. Mouse and Keyboard keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse and Keyboard keep disconnecting: I have had this issue for a while and have tried to just about every solution I can find on this help page, none seem to work. The mouse freezes and jumps across the screen for no reason and often ignores movement. the keyboard simply freezes and doesn't response though the...
  3. Mouse and Keyboard keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse and Keyboard keep disconnecting: I have had this issue for a while and have tried to just about every solution I can find on this help page, none seem to work. The mouse freezes and jumps across the screen for no reason and often ignores movement. the keyboard simply freezes and doesn't response though the...
  4. Mouse and Keyboard keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting: Hello.Ever since sometime late December, I've been having difficulties with my mouse and keyboard sporadically disconnecting and reconnecting for very brief intervals when I'm playing video games on my desktop PC, but strangely not when I'm just browsing the web. I'm not sure...
  6. Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting: Hello.Ever since sometime late December, I've been having difficulties with my mouse and keyboard sporadically disconnecting and reconnecting for very brief intervals when I'm playing video games, but strangely not when I'm just browsing the web.Looking through event viewer,...
  7. Mouse and keyboard keeps on disconnecting randomly

Mouse and keyboard keeps on disconnecting randomly: My mouse and keyboard keeps on disconnecting randomly and its getting really annoying now. I know its not a problem with my mouse or keyboard because they work perfectly fine with other devices. I tried searching for this problem everywhere and they've been telling me to...
  8. Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting

Keyboard and mouse keep disconnecting: I have the Microsoft Sculpt keyboard and mouse. I love them, and I'm hoping they haven't been permanently damaged because they're not cheap. So here's what happened. I only had two things plugged into my USB ports. My webcam and the receiver for my keyboard and mouse....
  9. Wired keyboard and mouse keeps disconnecting

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Wired keyboard and mouse keeps disconnecting: My mouse disconnect and reconnect randomly but when my keyboard is disconnect, i need unplug and plug it several times before it start work. Any solutions you know? submitted by /u/KontOlaf [link] [comments]...
  10. Sclupt Keyboard / Mouse keeps disconnecting

Sclupt Keyboard / Mouse keeps disconnecting: I am trying to find out how to fix the issue of the Sclupt Keyboard / mouse not staying connected. It keeps disconnecting every couple minutes. I have already searched thru here and tried what I found and NONE of it works Why doesn't Microsoft products work together? When...