Windows 10: Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse not working after reset in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Im using a old HP computer and I just reset it after it not being able to boot into windows, im using windows 10 and ive tried all the ports on my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cuddlerobot, Jan 26, 2023.

1. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

Im using a old HP computer and I just reset it after it not being able to boot into windows, im using windows 10 and ive tried all the ports on my computer and none of them worked, my keyboard and mouse were also getting power once i plugged them in when my pc was on sleep, which isnt normal. I dont have another pc that I can use to make recovery media, all I have now is a mac and a ipad, is there any way to fix this?

:)

cuddlerobot, Jan 26, 2023
Thema:

Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

1. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse working

2. Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.: My keyboard and mouse aren't working after I reset my pc. I tried to reset my pc of the malware I got. In result I reseted my pc and my keyboard and mouse stop working. My mouse and keyboard works when i'm in BIOS settings or that blue screen repair thing. I tried going to...
  3. Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse & Keyboard stopped working after reset.: My keyboard and mouse aren't working after I reset my pc. I tried to reset my pc of the malware I got. In result I reseted my pc and my keyboard and mouse stop working. My mouse and keyboard works when i'm in BIOS settings or that blue screen repair thing. I tried going to...
  4. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: Im using a old HP computer and I just reset it after it not being able to boot into windows, im using windows 10 and ive tried all the ports on my computer and none of them worked, my keyboard and mouse were also getting power once i plugged them in when my pc was on sleep,...
  5. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: Im using a old HP computer and I just reset it after it not being able to boot into windows, im using windows 10 and ive tried all the ports on my computer and none of them worked, my keyboard and mouse were also getting power once i plugged them in when my pc was on sleep,...
  6. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  7. Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset

Keyboard and Mouse not Working after Factory Reset: Today I decided to factory reset my computer after and selected delete all and after it was finished I wasn’t able to use my keyboard or mouse to select any of the set up options meaning I couldn’t get pass the select region screen I used the extra start up options and it...
  8. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: I reseted my windows 10 pc After i reset my pc,keyboard and mouse not working. so ,i can't unlock my pc. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working-after-reset/bc753dcf-6ba3-4ddd-9010-0dd11431d2d2
  9. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse not working after reset: I reseted my windows 10 pc After i reset my pc,keyboard and mouse not working. so ,i can't unlock my pc. How to fix it ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-and-mouse-not-working-after-reset/bc753dcf-6ba3-4ddd-9010-0dd11431d2d2
  10. Keyboard and mouse not working after reset