Windows 10: Keyboard and mouse not working in Windows 10 boot camp after os update

Discus and support Keyboard and mouse not working in Windows 10 boot camp after os update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; HI Community, Keyboard and mouse just stopped working when in Windows 10 after the latest Mac OS update. When I put the cable in keyboard it works. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Acevirgil, Mar 11, 2019.

1. Acevirgil Win User

Keyboard and mouse not working in Windows 10 boot camp after os update

HI Community,

Keyboard and mouse just stopped working when in Windows 10 after the latest Mac OS update. When I put the cable in keyboard it works. I installed drivers from Boot camp assistant again and it didn't help. I checked bluetooth settings and everything seems to be in order, my mouse and keyboard is detected but for some reason windows can't connect with it, nothing seems to help. Do you have any idea what to do?

Thank and regards.

:)

Acevirgil, Mar 11, 2019

2. Bluetooth is not working with Boot Camp after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

To enable your Bluetooth, run the Boot Camp Assistant from the Utilities folder on your Mac and install the support software, which includes the latest drivers you need for Bluetooth.

• Check for software updates to make sure OS X, your Mac firmware, and Boot Camp Assistant are
      up to date.

• Run Boot Camp Assistant and install the support software, which includes the latest Boot Camp drivers you need for Bluetooth.
      You can find step-by-step directions at Apple’s Support Site here.
    After reinstalling the drivers, all paired devices from Windows 8.1 should still be paired and usable.

Ravinath P, Mar 11, 2019
  3. Nordic Win User
    Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 11, 2019
  4. Mussels Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

i've seen this when the stock USB drivers went kaput. Only ever seen it once - i used a PCI USB 2.0 card and connected the mouse and keyboard to that, and manually updated the USB 2/USB 3 drivers.

Mussels, Mar 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Keyboard and mouse not working in Windows 10 boot camp after os update - Similar Threads - Keyboard mouse working

2. Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS: Straight to the point, it seems that the keyboard and mouse USB stopped working when doing a system recovery. It all started with an update which caused instability and applications stops working.I started the steps for a system recovery, however, I have not been able to...
  3. Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS: Straight to the point, it seems that the keyboard and mouse USB stopped working when doing a system recovery. It all started with an update which caused instability and applications stops working.I started the steps for a system recovery, however, I have not been able to...
  4. Keyboard and mouse works in BIOS but not in the OS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Keyboard and mouse not working after windows update

Keyboard and mouse not working after windows update: windows updated my system and now my USB wired keyboard and mouse is not responding. Please do not give me a fix that requires me to enter or click something. MY keyboard and mouse is not responding after update. rebooting hasn't helped. I use this computer for work and...
  6. Mouse & Keyboard Not Working After Windows Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse & Keyboard Not Working After Windows Update: After windows updates my mouse/keyboard do not work. I'm not present when windows updates because I leave my computer on over night for updates. Uninstalling the KB does not resolve the problem. Removing the drivers and replugging in the devices to let windows reinstall...
  7. Keyboard and mouse not working after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and mouse not working after update: I updated my pc last week on friday and the next morning neither my mouse or my keyboard are working. Ive looked through many different pages on fixing it and none of them have worked. I have booted my computer into recovery mode but i cant use my keyboard or mouse so nothing...
  8. Keyboard not working in Windows 10 boot camp after update 1809

Keyboard not working in Windows 10 boot camp after update 1809: HI Community, Keyboard just stopped working when in Windows 10 after the latest update 1809. I installed drivers from Boot camp assistant again and it didn't help. I checked device Manager settings i found yellow Waring Apple SPI keyboard Drive if i uninstall it working...
  9. mouse/keyboard not working after windows update

mouse/keyboard not working after windows update: Hi I have Windows 10 Insider Preview ver 1809 build 18309, tried to install the latest build (18317) and all went ok except when the installation finished it didnt restart and I had to restart manually (update and restart from the start menu. after the reboot, the mouse...
  10. Keyboard and Mouse are not working after Windows 10 update

Keyboard and Mouse are not working after Windows 10 update: Shutdown my PC last night and updates were installed. I went to login today and both the keyboard and mouse will not work. I tried them on a separate device and they both worked fine. They will work in the BIOS and in Safe Mode, but i tried to run a system restore to roll...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. keyboard mouse boot camp

2. external keyboard dont work with bootcamp windows 10 www.windowsphoneinfo.com

3. boot camp magic keyboard not working

4. macbook keyboard doesnt work bootcamp windows 10 tecknet