Windows 10: keyboard and mouse not working windows 10

Discus and support keyboard and mouse not working windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; During installing in windows 10 my mouse work correctly but after restarting the system why keyboard and mouse not working. From Snapagift... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by EswarapuAnand Rao, Mar 18, 2019.

1. keyboard and mouse not working windows 10

During installing in windows 10 my mouse work correctly but after restarting the system why keyboard and mouse not working.

From Snapagift

:)

EswarapuAnand Rao, Mar 18, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

Unresponsive Mouse and Keyboard in Windows 10

Hi,

One reason why your mouse and keyboard is not working is because of an outdated driver. We suggest that you update the mouse and keyboard driver by following the steps below:

• Pres Windows+X key on your keyboard.
    • Select Device Manager.
    • Locate the mouse and keyboard drivers, right click, then click on Update.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

John Fer, Mar 18, 2019
  3. keyboard and mouse not working

Hi Chrystal,

For us to properly isolate the issue with your keyboard and mouse, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g., updates, software installation)?
    • Are you using a wired or wireless keyboard and mouse?
    • Have you tried using a different keyboard and mouse? If yes, how was it?
    • Have you tried using your keyboard and mouse to another computer? If yes, what is the result?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

As an initial troubleshooting, we suggest that you try updating your keyboard and mouse drivers to resolve the issue. You may also check and follow the troubleshooting steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Mar 18, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

keyboard and mouse not working windows 10

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Mar 18, 2019
Thema:

keyboard and mouse not working windows 10

1. keyboard and mouse not working windows 10 - Similar Threads - keyboard mouse working

2. Keyboard and Mouse not working on Windows 10 startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Keyboard and Mouse not working on Windows 10 startup: Hey everybody,Before writing this post, i have been searching all over the internet for solution, without success. I really hope someone can steer me into the right direction.I have this PC for over 6 months and it worked fine until around the 4th of january, when i tried to...
  3. Keyboard and mouse not working on Windows 10 lockscreen

Keyboard and mouse not working on Windows 10 lockscreen: My company sent me this desktop with Windows 10 installed and pre-configured. The problem seems to be with the OS though . The keyboard and mouse don't work on the lockscreen at all . They don't even light up. Tried 2 mice, 3 keyboards...
  4. Windows 10 desktop mouse and keyboard not working

Windows 10 desktop mouse and keyboard not working: For many months now, my Microsoft brand keyboard and mouse combo- only a few years old- have not been working correctly on my 64 bit Windows 10 desktop. These issues have gradually worsened to where now my PC is practically unusable. The mouse cursor moves but the right-click...
  5. Keyboard and mouse not working in windows 10

Keyboard and mouse not working in windows 10: Hi all, as the title says my keyboard and mouse are not working when windows 10 load. Also there is another strange think. Since I am not lazy (or so i believe), i have tried a couple of thing i read around in the net and i come across in a case where i was in cmd mode...
  6. Keyboard and mouse not working in windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Keyboard and mouse not working in windows 10: Hi all, as the title says my keyboard and mouse are not working when windows 10 load. Also there is another strange think. Since I am not lazy (or so i believe), i have tried a couple of thing i read around in the net and i come across in a case where i was in cmd mode...
  7. Mouse and keyboard not working on Windows 10 setup

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mouse and keyboard not working on Windows 10 setup: So I have an ASUS VivoBook E200HA (4 GB RAM), which came installed with Windows 8.1 Professional (64-bit). I switched to Ubuntu for a while and now I want to upgrade to Windows 10 Home and uninstall Ubuntu. I created a bootable USB with the Windows 10 ISO, and booted from it....
  8. Mouse/keyboard not working in windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mouse/keyboard not working in windows: My mouse and keyboard are suddenly not working in my pc. But they are working all good in the BIOS setup. I had read about uninstalling the kb4074588 windows update. I tried but I cannot do that from the repair my computer mode. Can i please get a help...
  9. Mouse and keyboard not working properly in windows 10

Mouse and keyboard not working properly in windows 10: Hi i have a hpba021ax laptop everything was working 3 days before....until suddenly my laptop started behaving weirdly especially the mouse and keyboard....i did not change any drivers nothing until then....the mouse automatically selects the first file/folder in a list of...
  10. Windows 10 Mouse and Keyboard not working

Windows 10 Mouse and Keyboard not working: After I installed Windows 10 from windows 7 I couldn't use my mouse and keyboard it works when I boot up BIOS Utility but when im on windows 10 it does not work. I tried switching usb ports and that didn't work either. 9997